Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

August 21 can u come sooner

Mochachino0Mochachino0
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,165
edited 3:32PM August 10, 2018 in General Chat
I just magically levitated
  1. Are u excited?32 votes
    1. Very
       31% (10 votes)
    2. Omg Very
       69% (22 votes)

Comments

• PioPicoPioPico
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 820
    What’s do special about August 21?
  • NikorasuNikorasu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,750
    PioPico wrote: »
    What’s do special about August 21?

Hi PioPico,

The date of the official launch will be revealed at our upcoming MapleStory 2 Premiere Event which will be held in Los Angeles on August 21st.

I've provided the producers blog link that sites this information below:

http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/34418

I hope this helps!
    PioPicoMarkMAlzacksmileycat
  • PioPicoPioPico
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 820
    Wow I wish I could attend the event. Lucky folks that live in SoCal :(
  • XxPoseidonxXXxPoseidonxX
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,450
    haha I can wait. I need the time to buy a new pc. lol.
  • AskaLanglyAskaLangly
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,085
    It's the day after my wife's birthday, so she might start her own character as well! (Not if I get to it first! >:D)
    As August has nothing much going on in the world of gaming, I figured to get MS2, play it for a while, then move back to both the Switch and PS4 (Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna DLC and Spyro Reignited, respectively) by autumn.
  • iPantiesiPanties
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 695
    So excited for the release date! I'm guessing Early or Mid September
  • AskaLanglyAskaLangly
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,085
    iPanties wrote: »
    ...Mid September

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... September is bad enough with Spyro's return.
  • MeltdownMeltdown
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 440
    One can only hope it's set for September sometime. I'm pretty stoked.
  • DalsiaDalsia
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 940
    I doubt it will be released prior to September 3rd, which is the end of PAX West. Why would they release it and then show it on the floor of the convention center? Players could just test it in their hotel rooms.

I think it's likely that we'll see a mid to late September release, though it could be even later if the devs are serious about fixing all of the problems brought up in the first 2 beta tests.
    Mochachino0Naos
  • MarionetteMarionette
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,405
    Announcing a date to announce another date.
    Such hype..
    AskaLanglyDanDK
  • WifuPilloWifuPillo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,205
    man forget aug 21 just release the game! i'm so board i need something to play.
    Mochachino0
  • MikuAPBMikuAPB
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 940
    Well i must agree Wifu, the Beta worked rly good allready, why cant we help as founder to find the last bugs and failures so when the official release starts so the game is polished better than any diamond? and about mid september, that would be a bit harsh honestly, even that we must wait until 21 august to know when we can play finally. its a bit of a shame honestly.
    my stomach tells me something like when they reveal the date its like somthing with 2019.... dunno why

So my suggestion to devs. u have many player they dont want to wait anymore and are happy to help u finding all the bugs and problems, so just released it for the founders allready and let them search for it. Believe me, that works much better than trying to find anything on your own. Because u made the game, but cause of that u dont see all failures and oversee some stuff we players can find out.

Thats from my Side, im sure many will agree on that^^

Miku
  • MarionetteMarionette
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,405
    edited 9:33AM August 14, 2018
    Don't worry guys, once they announce CBT3 and split the servers into 3 NA servers instead of 2 now, i'm sure everyone will be totally NOT burnt out and not even bother with the game anymore!