Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974

Guild Projections Spreadsheet (Updated 8/13/18)

SharkaSharka
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,100
edited 6:41PM August 13, 2018 in General Chat
The data were collected from CBT files and MS2 community. I will add more data to the spreadsheet as it becomes available to me.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oDuBGWu5LsdKe8hnb8sOIOIvukWuqxN8hUIpmlGfXSw/edit?usp=sharing

VadorLeekTheV3getablewanyenLindelyAlzackSubglaciousSarsaparillaFluffernutVerlo

Comments

• LeekTheV3getableLeekTheV3getable
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,650
    Thanks for this too fam! Will really help out in the long run.

3tAuqxA.gif
    Sharka
  • KiwouixFRKiwouixFR
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,400
    Can you help me understand the board? :o

Mini game = key event or Guild menu game ? :o

how to make an " guild raid " ? :o
  • SharkaSharka
    edited 3:35AM August 12, 2018
    KiwouixFR wrote: »
    Can you help me understand the board? :o

Mini game = key event or Guild menu game ? :o
    the events that pop up on the right side of your screen (to my knowledge)
    KiwouixFR wrote: »
    how to make an " guild raid " ? :o
    there is a guild raid option in the guild window. not sure if other raids count or not.

Guild Buffs and Contribution values have been added to the spreadsheet.
  • DanDKDanDK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 33,535
    edited 1:41PM August 11, 2018
    Thanks a lot for the extra info, it's been really hard to find information about these things.

Would be very nice if anyone can clarify what "mini-game" and "raids" actually are.

From CBTs, I can definitely testify that participating in public mini-games / raids does not in any way contribute to guild XP or funds.
    And I also never saw anyone mention guild raids during any CBT, so I'm pretty sure those didn't exist either.

Would be nice if anyone with knowledge of the system perhaps from other regions could shed some light on this.

EDIT: The costs for upgrading the actual guild houses seem to be missing from the otherwise very detailed spreadsheet.
    SharkaVerlo
  • SharkaSharka
    edited 1:40PM August 11, 2018
    DanDK wrote: »
    Thanks a lot for the extra info, it's been really hard to find information about these things.

Would be very nice if anyone can clarify what "mini-game" and "raids" actually are.

From CBTs, I can definitely testify that participating in public mini-games / raids does not in any way contribute to guild XP or funds.
    And I also never saw anyone mention guild raids during any CBT, so I'm pretty sure those didn't exist either.

Would be nice if anyone with knowledge of the system perhaps from other regions could shed some light on this.

I will continue to look into it. Unfortunately I did not get a chance to play CBT (I was caught up in other games). Hopefully someone can shed some light.
    DanDK
  • LindelyLindely
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,010
    edited 1:30AM August 12, 2018
    Mini-game refers to the guild vs guild mini-games that take place once a week in other regions, we did not have them during CBTs. Normal mini-games will not contribute to the guild.
    Guild Raids are 10 man instances that can be accessed through guild interface. They all have a timer and weekly limit, we didn't have this interface during CBTs either.
    PvP refers to guild vs guild PvP matches which we also did not have, I believe.

Hope that clarifies it a bit.
    DanDKMarkMOouAlzackSharkaKiwouixFRTheChaosLegend
  • SharkaSharka
    Lindely wrote: »
    Mini-game refers to the guild vs guild mini-games that take place once a week in other regions, we did not have them during CBTs. Normal mini-games will not contribute to the guild.
    Guild Raids are 10 man instances that can be accessed through guild interface. They all have a timer and weekly limit, we didn't have this interface during CBTs either.

thank you
    DanDK
  • SharkaSharka

the base reward for winning a mini-game is 4000
    - is this 4,000 for the guild overall, or 4,000 x each player who was in the mini-game?

the base reward for a guild raid is 150
    - is this 150 for the guild overall? or 150 x each player in the raid?
  • KiwouixFRKiwouixFR
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,400

Thanqs a lot :D !
  • LindelyLindely
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,010

Sharka wrote: »

the base reward for winning a mini-game is 4000
    - is this 4,000 for the guild overall, or 4,000 x each player who was in the mini-game?

the base reward for a guild raid is 150
    - is this 150 for the guild overall? or 150 x each player in the raid?

As for the guild raid values, those are definitely per member in the raid, not total. For the mini-game, it should follow the same pattern and state individual reward but I don't have a confirmation on this as I haven't personally tested it.
    Sharka
  • SharkaSharka
    Spreadsheet has been updated. I added a "Guild Level Projections" tab to give you all some idea how many days it will take to hit each level.
  • DanDKDanDK
    Thanks for the additional additions! The guild house part should be 'mesos' not 'points' right?
  • SharkaSharka
    Thanks for the additional additions! The guild house part should be 'mesos' not 'points' right?

If you are talking about upgrading the guild house? it requires guild funds.
  • DanDKDanDK
    edited 12:32PM August 14, 2018

Yes, indeed. That's the info on "Contribution & Guild House" right? So it should be 'funds' instead of 'points'? :)
  • SharkaSharka

Yes, indeed. That's the info on "Contribution & Guild House" right? So it should be 'funds' instead of 'points'? :)

Yeah I meant it as the same, but I changed it to prevent confusion. It now says funds.
    DanDK
  • DanDKDanDK
    Yeah I meant it as the same, but I changed it to prevent confusion. It now says funds.

Awesome. There are just a lot of terms thrown around so it's better to be consistent. Since you already used the term points for Contribution Points on the same page, and Guild XP is sometimes also called Points. And then there are Coins too just to top it off. :p And as you said, Mesos are not to be confused with Funds because of the Personal buffs. Phew!

• XephuXephu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 730
    Owwww, quite a road to max guild level... But thanks for a very informative spreadsheet!
    DanDKSharka
  • AlzackAlzack
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,745
    For once there's something that people have to work together for a long time in order to gain mutual benefits.
    Thank you very much for great dedication to put all important info into one place, Sharka.
    Kind regards!
    DanDKSharka
  • SharkaSharka
    Thx for the feedback and support