Check out the patch notes for the v20 Lovely Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55909/lovely-update-v20

**[Age Poll]** Let us know how old you are!

Comments

• SiocydeSiocyde
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,505
    edited 5:48AM April 18, 2018
    Willing to admit I'm 33 (for two more weeks.)

Wow, And I thought turning 30 soonish will make me kinda old :P
    Forum_Lurker
  • CristoZDGCristoZDG
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,195
    edited 7:05AM April 18, 2018
    Snooozed wrote: »
    lppu wrote: »
    0-100

real quick

they b on that rap to pay bills >.>
  • ChibiNatureChibiNature
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,655
    edited 7:07AM April 18, 2018
    Sacrix wrote: »
    Thought this would be pretty interesting, to see what the average age of the player base might be.

23 over here, also I would expect a large number of people to be in the mid 20s
    Forum_Lurker
  • AlexKamuAlexKamu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    I actually didn't think such a vast majority of people be 21+ years (myself included). Guess we all still love MS after all this years :)
    Forum_Lurker
  • SirDopeSirDope
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,460
  • SaienoSaieno
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,070
    It's important to keep in mind, most people found MapleStory in their teens. And depending on when they started playing, they are probably in their mid-late twenties or early thirties now. It's going to be a very diverse group of players across all ages, and that's one of the big drawing factors of MapleStory.
    Forum_Lurker
  • ColezkColezk
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,295
    I Know that ill be diving all my time into MS2 on release and im 26 and was playing Maple from 18 to 22 ish before I quite for two years and now im back on GMS until the release of MS2, I actually hope this game has a huge player base bigger than lets say Tera or like blade and Soul I would love to see its numbers be under FF14 ^_^ I know its hopes and dreams but I honestly believe that it will be bigger than tera
    Forum_Lurker
  • AldebaranAldebaran
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,430
    edited 8:48AM April 18, 2018
    I'm an old head now. Late 20s going into early 30s. It really sucks but my personality and soul is still young, I will play games when I'm in my grave and a ghost.
    SebyWolfForum_Lurker
  • BerserkGeneBerserkGene
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 640
    edited 9:13AM April 18, 2018
    Going to be 26 in July! Crazy to think that I started playing the first Maple Story half of my life ago...!
    NikkieForum_Lurker
  • PandyBearPandyBear
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,515
    Omfg its so funny to see that almost everyone is 20+, makes you feel like you're not the only one who grew up with maplestory.
    Forum_Lurker
  • SpoodsSpoods
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 625
    I'm 14, but i turn 15 tomorrow. Glad to be here, I haven't played much of MS1 but I think I'll enjoy MS2 a lot.
  • UbermanUberman
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,805
    Maybe i can't dedicated my self as much like 8 years ago. But i still can't say no to the silly cartoony art style and it F2P also if i can tank for people i still gladly do that for them.
    Forum_Lurker
  • NikkieNikkie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,250
  • lell13lell13
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    Does Maple has an age range?
    Forum_Lurker
  • MattoneMattone
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
    The fact the game allows you to customize makes me think that unless there's a super rigorous checking process that we'll see lots of huge houses laid out in the shape of dongs.

So 14-16, prolly.
  • SacrixSacrix
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,515
    I'm actually pretty surprised to see that 30% of the player-base (Who have voted) Are under the 21 age range. Good to see that people have found this game early on, they will be the pioneers for this games growth.
  • PrimitivePrimitive
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,350
    I think initially it will be a wide variety of age groups. But come a few months or a year down the road I think it will shrink more to the older people who played ms1 when they were kids/teens. so probably aroun 16-30 years old.
    Forum_Lurker
  • bixbitebixbite
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,875
    haha we're all OLD because we're from ms1. bless
    Forum_Lurker
  • EilfEilf
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 100
    hmmm, so very little result...
  • ChibiNatureChibiNature
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,655
    Eilf wrote: »
    hmmm, so very little result...