Check out the patch notes for the v19 Winter Mischief update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55464/winter-mischief-v19

**[Age Poll]** Let us know how old you are!

Comments

• DefenderDefender
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 515
    I'm 33, happily married and got a baby boy. Started playing Maple back in 2005 so yea lol
  • CrazyHaruCrazyHaru
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,160
  • CewebrityCewebrity
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,480
    I'm 25 and boyfriend is 23 :)
  • lotionlotion
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 785
    I feel like the results are kind of what I expected. A lot of us were really young playing MS1 and to sign up for the beta it's probably just a lot of nostalgia for the veterans. :' )
  • SeulbiSeulbi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 10,820
    surprisingly i'm in the majority group 0.0 here and i thought teenagers are supposed to be dominating since they're the most free among all~ I guess different era, cute mmorpg is not an appeal to them anymore.
  • xKohaiixKohaii
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 610
    Started this game when it first came out I was 6 years old, thanks to my older cousin at the time. I'd play non stop on his computer when I would sleep over. Now I'm 21 and we still play non stop lol.
  • Nikko_minaj91Nikko_minaj91
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,660
    I am 26. Currently engaged to my amazing fiance. we will have a beautiful LGBT wedding in 2019. We own a house together as well!
  • LululuLululu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 630
    I am 28.
    Started playing MS when I was 15 :)
  • SouLjahSouLjah
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,320
    Somebody over the age of 25 start a guild and name it *Mature Maplers *.
    Just jking. :)

tYOPD4I_zpsyt4afqhw.png
    Nazay
  • pixelskitpixelskit
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,080
    Just turned 29. I started MS when I was around 16-ish? I'm mainly going to try MS2 just because some of my guildmates from a decade ago said they will be playing.
  • OlujiwanOlujiwan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,450
    Forum Moderator
    DatB wrote: »
    I think a part of this is because normaly ppl 16 and under dont use forums

I don't think they don't use the forums, just might not be as interested in showing their age. Don't forget that nobody is checking validity of these votes!
    Abyssi wrote: »
    The results are actually kinda accurate since most players are fans of this game eversince childhood :D

Exactly what I was thinking.
    25+ being old... I guess I should expect that nowadays.

Man, when I turned 25 it suddenly hit me. I still don't feel (read: act) like an adult in my own opinion. But according to everyone else, I am. It's a really weird feeling.
    Defender wrote: »
    I'm 33, happily married and got a baby boy. Started playing Maple back in 2005 so yea lol

Nice! I also started with the beta in 2005 (or late 2004?)
    I am 26. Currently engaged to my amazing fiance. we will have a beautiful LGBT wedding in 2019. We own a house together as well!

A bit random information, but congratulations!
    SouLjah wrote: »
    Somebody over the age of 25 start a guild and name it *Mature Maplers *.
    Just jking. :)
    tYOPD4I_zpsyt4afqhw.png

Not 25+, but definitely catered to the more mature european gamers: Ancient Blood
    pixelskit wrote: »
    Just turned 29. I started MS when I was around 16-ish? I'm mainly going to try MS2 just because some of my guildmates from a decade ago said they will be playing.

My stepbrother sent me a text with the beta announcement. First reply was; I am definitely to old for this game, but for nostalgia sake I am playing it anyway. Let's hope it keeps me interested!

• SickjeSickje
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 950
    26 in July already, started playing when i was around 13/14 y/o :o
  • DrakooonDrakooon
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,065
    I'm in the big boys club. T-t-treat me well everybody..!

---Drakooon on mobile
  • MidnightcalmMidnightcalm
    I'm 25, first played MS when I was 13. I think this was maybe before the 1st anniversary lol
  • RealmALRealmAL
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,020
    Odinwolfe wrote: »
    Turned 27 this month, come at me brooooo (and sis's)

Started MS1 in 2007.

I wish I had someone in my family that plays this game. But I am kind of glad because it makes me feel like an awesome lone-wolf :D.
  • kyorinkyorin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
    Kind of a poor poll, just lumping everyone over 25 all in the same bunch is odd. 10 year clumps would have been better.
    Hmm 34 this month, so I'm rather biased I guess. Probably going to try and get my brother and his wife to play too once the game releases.
  • PonkmoPonkmo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,515
    inb4 mods ban the 11-14 crowd
  • OlujiwanOlujiwan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,450
    Forum Moderator
    kyorin wrote: »
    Kind of a poor poll, just lumping everyone over 25 all in the same bunch is odd. 10 year clumps would have been better.
    Hmm 34 this month, so I'm rather biased I guess. Probably going to try and get my brother and his wife to play too once the game releases.

Had I known it was skewed towards 20+ this heavily, I would've extended the range. But this honestly surprised me.
  • SumGieSumGie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,405
    I was a pre-teen when I started playing Maplestory 1, so I'm not ashamed to say I'm a young adult now.
  • KazaKazaKazaKaza
    God I'm glad I'm not the only 21+ player I thought for sure everyone was going to be super young. Like when I play league it's always with a bunch of people that are way younger than me like high school students. Not that I have a problem with playing with younger people I just find it kinda funny.