Check out the patch notes for the v20 Lovely Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55909/lovely-update-v20

Level 70 epic accessories on RB

LorenzoBryceLorenzoBryce
MapleStory 2 Rep: 100
edited 5:55PM January 24, 2020 in General Chat
Are the new lvl70 epic accessories good for a class like Runeblade? According to their description it seems that they are best suited for a class with a nuke ability like knight, wizard or berserk.

This game doesn't seem to have much (updated) community guides and I have no idea how to use discord so I figured I'd ask here.

Comments

• CMKyriosCMKyrios
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,010
    Administrator
    Hey Lorenzo, I assume you're talking about the Blue Lapenshard Set with the 10 second proc ability. It is definitely most powerful on classes with nuke skills. For Runeblade, I commonly see players using it with either the first hit of Lunatic Flash, which has a comparable cooldown to the effect itself, or with the skill Gate of Blades, which can be tricky to use since they're not always fired at the same time. You can ask more questions about Runeblade in the class section on our Discord.
  • IllIIlIllIIl
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,485
    edited 10:38AM January 25, 2020
    Not really, IMO RB is better of with the level 70 legendary set and some of the other accessories that will be released at a later date.

CMKyrios wrote: »
    For Runeblade, I commonly see players using it with either the first hit of Lunatic Flash, which has a comparable cooldown to the effect itself, or with the skill Gate of Blades, which can be tricky to use since they're not always fired at the same time.

Gate of Blades is a multi hit attack and the dmg boost only applies to one of them so meh. The first hit of a fully charged Lunatic Flash would be a decent choice but there are 2 major issues:

- the skill has a bug that makes you fire prematurely so often times you won't even reach the final stage or miss the timing

- the skill itself is split in two stages and if you kill anything with your boosted first hit stage two will not occur (I haven't seen an official statement regarding this issue so I don't know whether or not this is intended or another bug) meaning you will miss out on 10232% damage