Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974

errors in several dungeons

lsnykersllsnykersl
MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
in Bug Reporting
Several days ago I am doing the dungeons. of level 50 and 60 but they are not dropping their own items from the dungeons it seems to me that it is a bug I already have about 200 dungeon tickets and nothing for example the manor does not throw me any blizzard belt maybe they say it is bad luck but I saw in the stores that no longer sell then something is happening not only in that but in dungeon vartios are already several days

Comments

• CMKyriosCMKyrios
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,545
    Administrator
    lsnykersl wrote: »
    Several days ago I am doing the dungeons. of level 50 and 60 but they are not dropping their own items from the dungeons it seems to me that it is a bug I already have about 200 dungeon tickets and nothing for example the manor does not throw me any blizzard belt maybe they say it is bad luck but I saw in the stores that no longer sell then something is happening not only in that but in dungeon vartios are already several days
    This is not a bug. The drop rates of named boss accessories are very low, but we can confirm that players are still dropping them.
  • IllIIlIllIIl
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,190
    CMKyrios wrote: »
    This is not a bug. The drop rates of named boss accessories are very low, but we can confirm that players are still dropping them.

Yeah it's not a bug but more like a flaw in game design. Take the frost ring for example, if you want to use him you need 26 additional copies just to unlock the sockets. Problem is: the droprate is less than 1% and you only have 6 runs per week. Now these droprates would actually make sense if you could properly farm the associated content but you can't. It's as if the one who designed the reward stucture didn't realise that the caps are a thing...
  • Anura_Anura_
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,330
    yeah they're meant to take a long time to socket because they're superior to the normal set
    duh
  • IllIIlIllIIl
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,190
    edited 6:09AM December 6, 2019
    Your point? No one complains about having to run thousands of dungeons / raids in order to unlock the sockets which of course would take "a long time" to farm for a full set of equipment even whithout the caps.