Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974

[PATCH NOTES] Precursor Update - v17

CMKyriosCMKyrios
MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,545
Administrator

Comments

• IllIIlIllIIl
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,190
    Glad to see that you guys are finally repurpose some of your old content, during the stream you asked for feedback whether or not we want to see more of the old content with FF added to them to which I say yes but make a separate category for it and keep the rewards relevant. If it's something nobody cares about than it's going to be hard to find a group for it.

Stuff like level 50 - 99 toolkits would do but I'd rather see a different approach. Remember how the low level boss mobs with FF give upscaped versions of their loot if you kill them with a char who is above their level? You should do the same thing with these raids. Let people do a FF version of e.g. BSN so they can get an upscaled version of the Soulrend gear later on. This would keep the content (both dungeons and gear) relevant while also preventing stuff like overgearing from trivializing it.

Regarding the event Papulatus: it depends on how generous the Fair Fight is but not sure if that's the one you want to use to catch up the casuals. Even without timer I've seen parties wipe on GotS back when the content was released and that one has 5 revives instead of 3. I can see 1-3 players doing the raid while the rest is cheering from their tombstones. Not sure if this really counts as "letting players experience the raids as they were intended to", it guess it might but it could also turn of some casuals from raiding entirely.
  • WliaWlia
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,470
    edited 10:10PM November 13, 2019
    I know this might sound wierd but i would really liked if the Boy’s Shaggy Long Cut (M) was also for females xD
    i donno why i just never like the female options lately.
  • meeoutzidemeeoutzide
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 790
    I would like to know more about
    Ludibrium Clock Tower Event Raid

I played my main (ameenap - heavy gunner) right after the patch update, Wednesday November 13, 2019. I did three runs of fair fight ludibrium clock tower event raid and got my reward for each run.
    I then did a run on normal frostpiller chaos raid and got my reward for that run. I did other things that day for the other hard dungeons and events. Then I had to stop for the day.
    The next day, yesterday Thursday, November 14, 2019; I did two more runs on normal frostpiller chaos raid and got my reward for each run. I was logged in on my main (ameenap). I then did three runs of ludibrium clock tower event raid and got my reward for each run.
    Then I decided to play on one of my alternate players (same account). I did lubibrium clock tower event raid three times on this player (cameenap - archer), but no rewards.

I hadn't played chaos raids yet for the week. I noticed that I got 9 awards for the 9 chaos raids I played on my main, yet no rewards when I did chaos raids on my alternate player.
    The website indicates that I could play up to 9 times on ludibrium clock tower event and get rewards.

I am confused about this chaos raid and ludibrium clock tower event awards. Could you clearly explain to me what is going on with chaos raids for this update?
    Thanks.

I just want clarity so I could adjust my game play accordingly.
  • IllIIlIllIIl
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,190
    meeoutzide wrote: »
    I am confused about this chaos raid and ludibrium clock tower event awards. Could you clearly explain to me what is going on with chaos raids for this update?

As stated in the dungeon description the event cpap has account wide clear count caps:

JB20ary.jpg

But the reward box doesn't bind on loot so you can just do the event cpap with your main and give the rewards to whoever you want to use them with.
    meeoutzide