During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC

Mesos sellers

SnickySnicky
MapleStory 2 Rep: 530
in General Chat
Lately I see more & more mesossellers popping up in either Tria or Partyfinder . Is there ever anything been done about those peeps who behind this ? And just hope that not many are so stupid to buy those mesos fact it is illegal and also can;t trust those peeps since they might ask account info from your or just simple get acces to your account because they might send u a keylogger in a sneaky way . I just hope they won;t let the server get flooded with those idiots !!

Comments

• ExorineExorine
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 970
    meso sellers? you could've fooled me. next time, post some screenshots or it didn't happen.
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,235
    Administrator
    Snicky wrote: »
    Lately I see more & more mesossellers popping up in either Tria or Partyfinder . Is there ever anything been done about those peeps who behind this ? And just hope that not many are so stupid to buy those mesos fact it is illegal and also can;t trust those peeps since they might ask account info from your or just simple get acces to your account because they might send u a keylogger in a sneaky way . I just hope they won;t let the server get flooded with those idiots !!
    You can ping me on Discord (for an immediate action) with these advertisements and I'll inform our team to sweep them.
  • ElPerculaesElPerculaes
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 100
    Yes i can help ?
  • XenociderOmegaXenociderOmega
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,780
    I rarely go to Tria but I did see one mesos seller in party finder last night