During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC

Halloween House Contest - Hosted by Joddy Squad

ButterCorgiButterCorgi
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,165
edited 7:03PM October 22, 2019 in Housing Creations
Halloween House Contest!
Hosted by the Joddy Squad
Sponsored by Nexon America

Trick-Or-Treat Maplers! Whether you like chills, thrills or just want to boast your adorable skillz, it's time to show off your super-spooky homes!

wykmPBP.png

Submission Dates
- Contest ends October 30th at 12 PM Pacific Time.
- 3 Winners will be announced no later than 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time on Halloween night, October 31st.

Contest Rules

Rules for Entry will follow the Official Nexon Contest rules from previous house contests.

Submit up to 5 screenshots of your house in this thread along with the following:
- In-Character Character Name
- Server Name
- Very brief description of your concept (please no more than 300 words!)

- Cropping is allowed, no effects or added illustrations
- Screenshots must from the in-game Nexon America service

For more info on the contest rules, read here.

The Prizes

q1NvDmD.png

1st Place Winner: First choice of either the Spiral Spring Wings, Little Devil Wings or Noctis Eye Wings
2nd Place Winner: Choice of either the Spiral Spring Wings, Little Devil Wings or Noctis Eye Wings, after 1st Place has made their selection
3rd Place Winner: Either the Spiral Spring Wings, Little Devil Wings or Noctis Eye Wings, depending on what 1st and 2nd Places chose

Judging Criteria

- Creativity and uniqueness – 50%
- Construction and Design – 50%

Winners will be judged and selected by CaptSugarSpice, Kuriie and k3lly, members of the Joddy Squad and passionate house builders themselves!

We can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! Happy Halloween!
YueBSAlbert44KeneronToa_Nuju

Comments

• wingullwingull
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 990
    edited 4:06PM October 23, 2019
    Character Name: Wingull
    Server: NAW

It1JF7X.png

In the midst of the night, a fox leads you astray to play a game. She leads you to a maze of roses and grass, with dead ends and portals littered throughout. One wrong portal takes you to the beginning of your journey, and a unique portal will take you to a waterfall with no way out, forcing you to restart as well. Your end goal is to visit her spooky little home, in which one portal of the many will take you to. However, the mist gets so thick around 0:00, and it seems a magical force switches the portals everyday...
    Will you play her game?

OIHVWAD.png
    0VGMgVZ.png
    37agJF7.png
    sM8h7yK.png
  • KeneronKeneron
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,225
    IGN: Kensei
    Title: Haunted Manor
    Description: This manor may look inviting on the outside, but inside holds a series of sinister evils. When you enter, a shrine to the demon Ophelia can be found -- offer your soul and pray to the RGB gods for them to trade you a successful enchantment. Enter the library and read up on all your favorite black magic, voodoos, and curses. The lab is a place where no sane person has ever set foot and where true madness is born. Come visit, and trick-or-treat... if you dare.

4bPeeTg.jpg
    IR7Izkf.jpg
    I4ctWF7.jpg
    i8Usv1f.jpg
    yZdd2ZC.jpg
    YayErika
  • Toa_NujuToa_Nuju
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 410
    edited 6:40PM October 23, 2019
    IGN: Cosmeum
    Server: North America East
    Description: A lone manor that sits on the outside of Tria. No one was interested in this run down plot until a reserved and quiet Soul Binder found this house and fell in love! Now she lives out her days away from all the hustle and bustle of the city, though not without some nice homely touches to remember her friends back at Halo Mountain.

4lCBS8M.jpg

N1lwIC8.jpg

dOtm4KV.jpg

3Ii60Rc.jpg

dt1Ez8P.jpg
  • YayErikaYayErika
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 550
    edited 1:49AM October 25, 2019
    IGN: YayErika
    Server: Europe
    Description: In the deep parts of Mapleworld there is an abandoned shrine that has been corrupted, waiting for a brave mapler to bring it back to its old glory, but be careful if u dare to step in. U'll never know what might be lurking in the shadows.
    kfRGwVT.jpg
    pZFqp4L.jpg
    YsO64wA.jpg
    U1aT9JU.jpg
    3YNH4VR.jpg
    PsychelicsoinaYueBS
  • soinasoina
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 430
    IGN: Soina
    Server: NAW
    Description: A dark corroded castles remains lay in a barren
    in a snowy wasteland, the crypt of who was
    buried here still lies at the centre.

areas of the broken castle still remain, and hang
    above where vines now grow,
    who knows what kind of creatures lurk around this abandoned castle.
    However you feel as though someone is watching you.

GlsTNEJ.jpg
    Z0z4iMN.jpg
    4kiW9K1.jpg
    mnwJsjF.jpg
    PO8EljB.jpg
    wingullYayErikaYueBS
  • AldieAldie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 410
    edited 5:45PM October 27, 2019
    Character Name: Lilyz
    Server Name: NAW
    Description:
    Deep in the forest lies a little shack where a small vampire lives. No one dares enter in fear of angering her and the ghosts that wander the house. Those brave enough to enter and sneak a peek at the sleeping vampire are never able to leave and eventually end up dying and joining her again as ghost.
    c6FV60y.jpg
    image2.jpg
    hNRCdWa.jpg
    r5XlYLL.jpg
    5baih5E.jpg
    YayErika
  • YueBSYueBS
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 550
    edited 9:55PM October 27, 2019
    IGN: YueBS
    Server: SA
    Description: Deep in the haunted woods there is a little Pumpkin Witch that lives in her cozy pumpkin house. She was given the task to guard and hide from the rest of the world the ferocious Kittywampus. To complete this tough mission she grows magic pumpkins in her garden and gives them regularly to the beast, maintainning it's mind calm and your form less threatening form while kept in it's temple.
    BueGnLf.jpg
    R4eeux2.jpg
    HZUpTWW.jpg
    8I5IPz6.jpg
    hSIgzv7.jpg
    haoxAnfinisoinaYayErikaKon_Rad
  • Albert44Albert44
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 880
    edited 10:19PM October 29, 2019
    IGN: Pow
    Server: NAE
    "Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet, Give Me Something Good To Eat,
    Not Too Big, Not Too Small, Just The Size Of Tria!"
    Happy Halloween everyone, and watch what lurks in the dark!

[img][/img]dOCLTgf.jpg
    [img][/img]1wCA30Y.jpg
    [img][/img]aKZA8TW.jpg
    [img][/img]3tdRVFH.jpg
    [img][/img]4xQlfBq.jpg
    CompositeTrek6745CutYayErika
  • 20189TNT20189TNT
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 460
    IGN: Mercédes
    Server: NA West

World Collide The gate of Heis has corrupted and devoured the Central Warp Hub. Miss a step and may the unfortunate soul trap in the void for eternity. Isolated, abandoned, and unstable waste of land has attracted many underworld habitats. Unlawful experiments,soul sacrificing, and undead practices will result negative on any remaining functioning gates. Will any brave adventures strong enough to liberate the hub? [More in the upcoming Dungeon]

xrTHrUA.jpg

HSY5oxz.jpg

f2WV3Vx.jpg

bpnJcTE.jpg

m3NWSQb.jpg
    YayErika
  • AechahtreAechahtre
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 430
    IGN: Méí
    Description: While wandering the Maple world, you stumble upon a broken pathway. Tales have been told about this place - an abandoned church that sits upon a swamp. Graves around you, you feel a pull to go up the path. As you enter the church, there is a man telling a story. You listen, and for just a moment your eyes close, and suddenly you find yourself trapped in the basement! I guess don't follow spooky pathways...
    DNVZd7I.jpg
    yrOERyg.jpg
    9JTRwDe.jpg
    RaZ0Edu.jpg
    vroY2DC.jpg
    YayErika
  • CutCut
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 310
    IGN Pantera
    SERVER NAE
    The haunted mansion where evil lurks, you never know what's going to come around the next corner, will it be a good ghost, or will it be a mischievous one. Many people have been tortured to death with tickles, while the ghosts roam free around the grounds taking possession of stragglers who happen to wander by. Over the years there have been many adventurers who have tried going into the house, but the only thing they have found is their ticklish end.

[img][/img]ZdD196N.jpg
    [img][/img]4rcbfli.jpg
    [img][/img]ce1ATPC.jpg
    [img][/img]zjA0pU9.jpg
    [img][/img]BbtyB1R.jpg
    YayErika
  • KattymoawKattymoaw
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 540
    edited 10:17PM October 29, 2019
    IGN: Kattysan
    Server: Europe

'Boys and Girls of Every Age Wouldn't You Like To See Something Strange?
    Come With Us and You Will See, This Our Town of Halloween.
    This is Halloween...'

I wanted people entering my house to believe that the spooky forest was the main feature of my spooky home.

V6a7dBN.jpg

But my main focal point was the hidden corridor underneath the forest, filled with spooky portraits of guild members. I wanted the haunted house feeling of spooky eyes watching you wherever you go.

AnaJAkq.jpg

Leading up to the haunted manor.

vAeFxts.jpg

QjTXKoX.jpg

And as always, I must have a pool and sauna even if the water is foul and stinky ^^

iwSaaWS.jpg
    YayErika
  • YahisaYahisa
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    IGN: Lyinie

Description:

These Moon Bunnies are devoted to the moon and its' mystical powers. It appears that nothing could stop them from resisting their desire to test their forbidden magic; a magic found only within the Maple World. Their ultimate goal is to resurrect the Moon Goddess, who is resting dormant within the Moon.

oLgEQS3.jpg

The Moon Bunnies have been spotted in various places among the eastern coast of the Maple World;

If you are a miner looking for your next fortune, I suggest you exercise caution in the eastern capitals. There have been an increase in reports of miners going missing in that area; often last seen mining for precious materials coveted by the Moon Bunnies.

Reportedly, this started after a cult of Moon Bunnies invaded a sacred land; a burial site for the Maple Heroes over a millennia ago. Only there can you find rare glowing crystals growing only on the most ancient of gravestones. There is a folklore where powerful mages and wizards have used these glowing crystals on a full moon to restore life to a fallen hero.

Since the influx of missing reports, new gravestones have since appeared. Locals are now being told to be on the look out for any suspicious activity.

LOEyJom.jpg

If the moon bunnies succeed in their mysterious experiments, I fear what has yet to come.

YBwnjtN.jpg
    YayErika
  • B00FYB00FY
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    IGN: B00FY
    Description: You find yourself lost and stumble upon a quirky looking mansion on a hill. The owner seems to have some peculiar tastes, to say the least, but given you no better options, you knock on the door. A talking scarecrow greets you, understanding your plight he suggests you stay the night given it can be dangerous to travel the roads at night. The scarecrow explains that the owners of the mansion are on their annual holiday and it is his job to watch over the mansion in their stead. He also explains that they have a habit of bringing back some bazaar objects and creatures from their trips.

He instructs you that you may sleep in the daughter’s bedroom located upstairs and to the right and that you are free to look around. Before going to bed you decide to look around. From the main hall, the library lay to the left. The door located in the middle of the top floor is locked. Under the stairs leads to a dungeon where it looks like strange experiments are conducted.

zWTMzGW.jpg
    ubbgo6l.jpg
    TKUBI5t.jpg
    1dAYfOH.jpg
    bXZu532.jpg
    YayErika
  • ButterCorgiButterCorgi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,165
    Happy Halloween Maplers! Congratulations to the following house builders who have won the Joddy Squad Halloween House Contest!

I will personally reach out and private message all winners here on the Maple forums. Please be sure to check your messages in order to claim your prize. I will be contacting winners in order of 1st to 3rd, after each winner has chosen their prize!

Thank you to all who participated!

1st Place Winner - YueBS (SA Server)
    21KuOKX.jpg
    2nd Place Winner - B00FY (NA East Server)
    gXeMl9Q.jpg
    3rd Place Winner - Soina (NA West Server)
    rBVotdr.jpg
    Kon_RadYueBSB00FYAlbert44