CM Kyrios explains the team's plans moving forward!

>> http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45796/

Level 60 Navigator Reward

BonkoeBonkoe
MapleStory 2 Rep: 330
in Tech Support
I got on MapleStory 2 5 days after my elite box expired with all the gear that I needed to get to 10k gearscore so I could do the new dungeons. I did not know that I had this box before because when I reached level 60 before I stopped playing (after sky fortress) because there was nothing to do, this box never existed. When I reached level 60 before you would only get the epic Hefty mount. I think that I should get a new box with my epic gear because I was given the box unknowingly and it expired 5 days before I started playing again. I do not want to start a new account because I like my current account with all my cosmetics, gemstones, consumables,mounts, etc. I think that I should be given my level 60 reward box that comes with the epic gear required for the new dungeons because I should have gotten it a long time ago when I reached level 60 but it wasn't a thing yet so I only have the mount.
MambateKravenn

Comments

• MambateMambate
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 420
    edited 4:04PM September 10, 2019
    I have the same issue!
    My friend received the box and i didn't
    KravennBonkoe
  • KravennKravenn
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 420
    A friend of mine had the same problem
    BonkoeMambate
  • BonkoeBonkoe
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 330
    Wow I'm not the only one
    Mambate
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,955
    Administrator
    Bonkoe wrote: »
    I got on MapleStory 2 5 days after my elite box expired with all the gear that I needed to get to 10k gearscore so I could do the new dungeons. I did not know that I had this box before because when I reached level 60 before I stopped playing (after sky fortress) because there was nothing to do, this box never existed. When I reached level 60 before you would only get the epic Hefty mount. I think that I should get a new box with my epic gear because I was given the box unknowingly and it expired 5 days before I started playing again. I do not want to start a new account because I like my current account with all my cosmetics, gemstones, consumables,mounts, etc. I think that I should be given my level 60 reward box that comes with the epic gear required for the new dungeons because I should have gotten it a long time ago when I reached level 60 but it wasn't a thing yet so I only have the mount.
    Mambate wrote: »
    I have the same issue!
    My friend received the box and i didn't
    Kravenn wrote: »
    A friend of mine had the same problem

Please contact our customer support team. They will verify that your boxes expired and reinstate you a new one. If you run into any issues, please let me know!