Check out the v16 1st Anniversary Update patch notes!

>> http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45834

Better healing potions

DefraglifeDefraglife
MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,565
in Suggestions and Feedback
Time to add better healing potions. With the cool downs on potions and our hp rising I think we need to have access to some better healing options. Hoping this can be an option in the future.
JackHodwardaylumosGarlicBreadgrizzlebeel3SomeblackmageNakagyo

Comments

• GarlicBreadGarlicBread
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,035
    Defraglife wrote: »
    Time to add better healing potions. With the cool downs on potions and our hp rising I think we need to have access to some better healing options. Hoping this can be an option in the future.

like for real though tired relying on fake priest that just want to dps.
    DefraglifeNakagyoBlazily
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,975
    Administrator
    Feedback regarding potions (effectiveness/availability) has been added. Thank you.
    DefraglifeNakagyoBlazily
  • zlOwOlzzlOwOlz
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 865
    the only potions i get are the mini-elixir from wb boss drops, but I wish nexon would have better potions in npc shops to buy..
    Defraglife
  • DefraglifeDefraglife
    edited 7:49PM June 11, 2019
    CMKyrios wrote: »
    Feedback regarding potions (effectiveness/availability) has been added. Thank you.

Awesome I'm glad this caught steam quickly. With mobs hitting like trains and priest trying to be berserkers this is a must needed change. I hope we can purchase them as well. I'm literally blowing through my pots.
    grizzlebeel3Nurse_Miles
  • KarenSkyeKarenSkye
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 840
    edited 4:20AM June 21, 2019
    I would like to add to this.

It is so hard to find a priest for Red/Green/Blue Dungeons that we go through so much healing lapentiers and premium potions so quick each week.
    We are going to end up running out of them..
    And then we are going to go through them even quicker if we fail the dungeons.
    We are just afraid of running out of healing lapentiers that come from red stars though....

I've actually been trying my best not to use the healing lapentiers because other people told me they already ran out
    for running RGB dungeons.
    Defraglife
  • DefraglifeDefraglife
    This still has not been addressed atleast by developers. I'm burning a crap ton of potions from doing dungeons. I was hoping to see something in an update that let us either buy from shops a better potion or make it a life skill let me craft it. Also the dungeon equipment boxes crappy RNG needs to go. I'm sooooooooo sick of wasting 30 runs to only try enchanting once with peachy every week or multiple fails with Ophelia at a promising 30% success rate. It's 30% not 5%. I've passed more clean slate scrolls in maplestory 1 then I've passed enchants in this game.
  • GarlicBreadGarlicBread
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,035
    This still has not been addressed atleast by developers. I'm burning a crap ton of potions from doing dungeons. I was hoping to see something in an update that let us either buy from shops a better potion or make it a life skill let me craft it. Also the dungeon equipment boxes crappy RNG needs to go. I'm sooooooooo sick of wasting 30 runs to only try enchanting once with peachy every week or multiple fails with Ophelia at a promising 30% success rate. It's 30% not 5%. I've passed more clean slate scrolls in maplestory 1 then I've passed enchants in this game.

don't worry they address it just not the correct way *cough* [1min cd ducky potion]
  • DefraglifeDefraglife

don't worry they address it just not the correct way *cough* [1min cd ducky potion]

Lol. You know what I never actually looked at how much that heals. Is it even viable at this point