Learn everything about the latest update in-game from the May 30 expansion patch notes!

>> http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/48341/awakening-patch-notes
Did your "Striker Daily Wonders" somehow disappear even though you thought you claimed it? Read here first:

>> http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45521/notice-regarding-striker-daily-wonders

Guardian of the Seas

aylumosaylumos
Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,385
in Suggestions and Feedback
I'm aware you can turn off the effect somehow but....whose idea was the giant rapidly flashing seizure-inducing whale? why is that a thing?

Comments

• SneebesSneebes
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,165
    aylumos wrote: »
    I'm aware you can turn off the effect somehow but....whose idea was the giant rapidly flashing seizure-inducing whale? why is that a thing?

Honestly this is how I feel about a lot of the effects for skills right now I can barely see wtf going on I just see a giant rainbow of particle effects on my screen. Seriously these new skills look cool by your self but when you got 4 people throwing out skills with flash huge particle effects it just turns into visual aids.
    aylumosDefraglife
  • aylumosaylumos
    edited 11:15AM May 31, 2019
    Sneebes wrote: »
    aylumos wrote: »

Honestly this is how I feel about a lot of the effects for skills right now I can barely see wtf going on I just see a giant rainbow of particle effects on my screen. Seriously these new skills look cool by your self but when you got 4 people throwing out skills with flash huge particle effects it just turns into visual aids.

Not to mention the risk to epileptic people. Idk what they were thinking. Like I don't even have epilepsy and it's painful to look at the screen.
    Defraglife
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,810
    Administrator
    Forwarded this over. Regarding other player effects, you can disable them:

FJPJLSE.png
    aylumosDefraglife
  • aylumosaylumos
    CMKyrios wrote: »
    Forwarded this over. Regarding other player effects, you can disable them:

FJPJLSE.png