Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974

[POLL] Are you gonna stream MapleStory 2?

GGNappaGGNappa
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,575
edited 10:29AM April 18, 2018 in General Chat
Hi guys, I'm a fairly new streamer and an old fan of this game. I'm planning on streaming this game when I can, but was wondering if anyone else is gonna stream too? It would be awesome to watch some of you guys stream MapleStory 2.

Here's my Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ggnappa

I mainly do RPG Horror games and other random games. Please post your Twitch accounts too so I can follow!
DvorahNoxArcaneTandashiHyphoxSendMujBeefSugarIkerotLilyflower
  1. Will you be streaming MapleStory 2?61 votes
    1. YES
       67% (41 votes)
    2. NO
       13% (8 votes)
    3. DON'T HAVE A STREAM
       20% (12 votes)

Comments

• TandashiTandashi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 830
    edited 10:18AM April 18, 2018
    I am planning on streaming MS2 when it goes live or when I am accepted into the Beta. At least when I have time. I am really looking forward to all the other streams as well.
    GGNappaDvorahNoxArcaneCasualirony
  • ChibiNatureChibiNature
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,655
    Yeah I was planning on starting up a stream soon and this seemed like a low intensity game to do it based on how slow my internet is. Best of luck to you should you pursue streaming <3
    GGNappaTandashiDvorahNoxArcaneCasualironyZifi
  • GGNappaGGNappa
    Yeah I was planning on starting up a stream soon and this seemed like a low intensity game to do it based on how slow my internet is. Best of luck to you should you pursue streaming <3

Thank you very much! Hopefully your internet won't cause too much problems for your stream.
    TandashiChibiNatureDvorahNoxArcaneCasualironyZifi
  • DvorahNoxArcaneDvorahNoxArcane
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 935
    GGNappa wrote: »
    Hi guys, I'm a fairly new streamer and an old fan of this game. I'm planning on streaming this game when I can, but was wondering if anyone else is gonna stream too? It would be awesome to watch some of you guys stream MapleStory 2.
    i wish i had a system to do that x.x ! Cheers to your idea, i hope you get famous :D

GGNappaCasualirony
  • TandashiTandashi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 830

On where do you plan to stream/are you currently streaming?
    I would be interested in watching your streams when you go live.
    DvorahNoxArcaneCasualironyGGNappa
  • GGNappaGGNappa
    i wish i had a system to do that x.x ! Cheers to your idea, i hope you get famous :D

I don't think i'll get famous, but thanks! If OBS runs well with this game, you should be able to stream.
    Tandashi
  • onlinebeastonlinebeast
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,955
    @GGNappa I'm going to stream as much as I can. Whats your stream? I'll drop a follow! c;
    TandashiGGNappa
  • lolicomplexlolicomplex
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 770
    yep, unless this version is going to be under NDA for whatever reason tried streaming KMS2 but man that lag was ungodly haha. good luck on the strim regardless!
    GGNappaDango_Kitty
  • GGNappaGGNappa
    Tandashi wrote: »

On where do you plan to stream/are you currently streaming?
    I would be interested in watching your streams when you go live.

I stream on Twitch and currently don't have a set schedule. I'm gonna try to stream on Fridays and Saturdays. I'll post my twitch on the main post.
  • SaitanaSaitana
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,060
    I plan to binge stream it. I hope I can stay awake.
    (⌣□⌣”)
    GGNappaPrimitive
  • PedriniPedrini
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,320
    Hell yesss!! im a latin american stream and all my friends have a big idea of time im waiting for gms2!
    GGNappa
  • PrimitivePrimitive
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,350
    I normally stream Hearthstone but I will definitely be streaming this a lot on release.!
    GGNappaSendMuj
  • GGNappaGGNappa
    @GGNappa I'm going to stream as much as I can. Whats your stream? I'll drop a follow! c;

I posted it on the main post but here it is: https://www.twitch.tv/ggnappa
    SendMuj
  • SendMujSendMuj
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 715
    edited 10:56AM April 18, 2018
    Hell yeah, definitely gonna stream it. I just set myself a streaming schedule, I stream hearthstone and random games that some viewers vote for, right now its original megaman games, but as soon as I get to play maple2 all of my streams are just gonna be this.

my twitch is https://www.twitch.tv/SendMuj
    GGNappa
  • CoppersannCoppersann
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,320
    Going to take 2 days off just to stream hehe
    GGNappaLilyflower
  • GGNappaGGNappa
    SendMuj wrote: »
    Hell yeah, definitely gonna stream it. I just set myself a streaming schedule, I stream hearthstone and random games that some viewers vote for, right now its original megaman games, but as soon as I get to play maple2 all of my streams are just gonna be this.

my twitch is https://www.twitch.tv/SendMuj

Giving you a follow!
  • SacredPharaohSacredPharaoh
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,245
    Yes I am also planning on streaming the game the second it comes out in closed beta (let’s pray to get in). My twitch is twitch.tv/sacredpharaoh
    GGNappa
  • bixbitebixbite
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,775
    i wasn't planning on streaming it, but honestly it sounds like a lot of fun. i might have to do that once it drops!
    GGNappa
  • GGNappaGGNappa
    Yes I am also planning on streaming the game the second it comes out in closed beta (let’s pray to get in). My twitch is twitch.tv/sacredpharaoh

Giving you a follow!
  • TudzardTudzard
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 11,245
    I’m going to stream MS2 right at the bat if you guys want to check out my stream it’s twitch.tv/tvmaplestory a lot of it just me animating sprites but I’ll have a lot of game play for Ms2 but I’m small with only 1.3k followed :c
    GGNappaHeir