Please read this notice regarding the Crystal Ore shop >> http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45351/regarding-the-crystal-ore-shop

The reasons why I left MS2

KauzmiqKauzmiq
Maplestory 2 Rep: 100
in General Chat
There are so many in game features that are either limited or capped and has a daily/weekly reset. This is a terrible grinding and loot game, and here is why:

Gatherong, Mining, Ranching, Foraging, and Farming is limited!
Crafting, Smithing, Handicraft, Alchemy, and Cooking is limited!
Dungeons including Normal, Hard, Dark Descent, Premium, Special, and Treasure Dungoens are limited!
Raids are limited!
Certain in game items can only be bought in a certain amount of quanitity per day!
Character slots are limited!
Pet Fusion is limited!

Current Max Prestige level is 100 (Can MS2 ruin leveling for those Hardcore players? YUP! Experience gain is reduced after the first 1,000,000 and it resets daily! For those players who wants to show the progression based on how much time you put in, MS2 wants to say "SCREW YOU! HAHAHA")

There is also Trophy Hunting, well yeah that is a nice in game feature that rewards you with goodies, but theres some that requires you to do certain things in a certain amount of time which the game limits you into doing, forcing you to wait till the next day or next week.

AND THEN THERES THE BOTS ISSUE! Bots are flooding the game quickly, you see them almost everywhere in the game, most of the time in dungeons! The thing that will you piss off the most is when you go into a dungeon with your 4K+ damage and then you look over to see that all of your teammates are bots doing around 1K damage which leads to a longer dungeon clear. AND MS2 HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING ABOUT IT. These bots are also farming so much meso and gears that they are all over the Black Market. And at times you can see these bots messaging in World Chat like "10M mesos for $3.00 USD", in a sense this is becoming a pay to win game.

The #1 reason why I am losing interest in playing this game is that I feel no progression. Once your Max level, your days of playing MS2 is mindless repetition. I want to play a game where the amount of time i put into a character shows! Where the amount of grinding I do to upgrade my gear is not limited! Why the hell do you want me to wait till the next day or next week to start progressing normailly again? Horrible grinding game.

Who would enjoy this game? The best part about being a player in this game is being a "NEW PLAYER".

Comments

• GarlicBreadGarlicBread
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,790
    Kauzmiq wrote: »
    There are so many in game features that are either limited or capped and has a daily/weekly reset. This is a terrible grinding and loot game, and here is why:

Gatherong, Mining, Ranching, Foraging, and Farming is limited!
    Crafting, Smithing, Handicraft, Alchemy, and Cooking is limited!
    Dungeons including Normal, Hard, Dark Descent, Premium, Special, and Treasure Dungoens are limited!
    Raids are limited!
    Certain in game items can only be bought in a certain amount of quanitity per day!
    Character slots are limited!
    Pet Fusion is limited!

Current Max Prestige level is 100 (Can MS2 ruin leveling for those Hardcore players? YUP! Experience gain is reduced after the first 1,000,000 and it resets daily! For those players who wants to show the progression based on how much time you put in, MS2 wants to say "SCREW YOU! HAHAHA")

There is also Trophy Hunting, well yeah that is a nice in game feature that rewards you with goodies, but theres some that requires you to do certain things in a certain amount of time which the game limits you into doing, forcing you to wait till the next day or next week.

AND THEN THERES THE BOTS ISSUE! Bots are flooding the game quickly, you see them almost everywhere in the game, most of the time in dungeons! The thing that will you piss off the most is when you go into a dungeon with your 4K+ damage and then you look over to see that all of your teammates are bots doing around 1K damage which leads to a longer dungeon clear. AND MS2 HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING ABOUT IT. These bots are also farming so much meso and gears that they are all over the Black Market. And at times you can see these bots messaging in World Chat like "10M mesos for $3.00 USD", in a sense this is becoming a pay to win game.

The #1 reason why I am losing interest in playing this game is that I feel no progression. Once your Max level, your days of playing MS2 is mindless repetition. I want to play a game where the amount of time i put into a character shows! Where the amount of grinding I do to upgrade my gear is not limited! Why the hell do you want me to wait till the next day or next week to start progressing normailly again? Horrible grinding game.

Who would enjoy this game? The best part about being a player in this game is being a "NEW PLAYER".

stopped reading once you said prestige is max lv100...it's not. you still get benefits as you level it up past 100. stop cappin.
  • KauzmiqKauzmiq
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 100
    Kauzmiq wrote: »

stopped reading once you said prestige is max lv100...it's not. you still get benefits as you level it up past 100. stop cappin.

Although your statement is true, you're talking about a different topic of benefits and rewards beyond lvl 100. My point is that I HATE the reduced exp gain and how you need to wait till the next day to gain exp normaly again.
  • KazumaDesuKazumaDesu
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 615
    All I read is "I HATE waiting for the next day/week because I have all the time on earth to do 1000 runs of hard dungeons a day. Let me get stronger than people with a full time job. You got a job? Too bad you ain't a kid. SCREW YOU! HAHAHA"
    Current Max Prestige level is 100

You don't even check your info, and CAP LIKE A BOSS for statements. How do you think you can convince people to take you seriously?
    Novuhz
  • NahoNaho
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,850
    Good thing you quitted then
    xMrNoHelpx