Learn everything about the Skilled Ally update this month from the patch notes!

>> http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/51769/skilled-ally-update-v15

Suggestion for dismantling

TheRealHumanBeanTheRealHumanBean
MapleStory 2 Rep: 530
in Suggestions and Feedback
For my personal experience, I find it if we can make dismantling an easier task. It is already some work to open up 30 boxes from HD. And we need to right click every single weapon to put them inside the dismantling box and then hit confirm.

Can we make the dismantle button like a one go process? (Like left click dismantle button to enter dismantle mode. Then manually left click gears that need to be dismantled, ESC to cancel dismantle mode). Without hitting the confirm button or waiting for that animation is more user friendly for me at least.

Comments

• CMKyriosCMKyrios
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,855
    Administrator
    Hey, it's something we're already looking into. Thanks for the suggestion!
    Defraglife
  • TheRealHumanBeanTheRealHumanBean
    Thanks for the reply.
    Really appreciated :D
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,855
    Administrator
    No problem! If any of y'all watched our MapleStory Fest presentation, you'll have seen our Producer, LAMBCOOK, announce that with this update end of May will come support for multi-opening all types of selection boxes!
    Defraglife
  • AlysáAlysá
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 410
    CMKyrios wrote: »
    No problem! If any of y'all watched our MapleStory Fest presentation, you'll have seen our Producer, LAMBCOOK, announce that with this update end of May will come support for multi-opening all types of selection boxes!

An idea I've seen someone have in-game once, was allowing us to dismantle boxes and fragments for the value in onyx we'd get for dismantling the item inside it (or partial value in case of fragments).
    For example, let's say dismantling a purple item would give me 196 onyx, if I dismantle 30 fragments, I'd get 147 onyx, if I dismantle 330, I'd get 1617. Etc.
  • TheRealHumanBeanTheRealHumanBean
    i totally agree with the option of dismantling weapon boxes or armour boxes, that will definitely free my 2hs just from opening boxes:)
  • GarlicBreadGarlicBread
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,025
    think itd be easier and faster to pick rarity color that u want to dismantle and all within that rarity will auto go in the dismantle area like other games
    Defraglife