Please read this notice regarding the Crystal Ore shop >> http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45351/regarding-the-crystal-ore-shop

Doors and Merits

medusafrostmedusafrost
Maplestory 2 Rep: 200
in Bug Reporting
Starting with this last update, April 25, 2019, I am unable to walk through doors. I have tested multiple different doors and elevators and cannot go through them. The second bug has to do with being able to purchase merits. When I try to purchase them I get a popup telling me steam overlay must be enabled. I do have that enabled and have restarted both steam and maplestory to see if that solved the problem. It did not.

Comments

• CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,305
    Administrator
    We're aware if the door issue and it's been reported. Regarding the merit issue, are you playing on 32 or 64 bit client? Also is it possible for you to take a video of this by any chance? We're looking into it on our end and it would help to see the issue reproduced.
  • medusafrostmedusafrost
    Hi I play at 64 and I was able to capture a video, uploaded to youtube, let me know when it's viewed so i can take it down.
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,305
    Administrator
    edited 12:11PM May 1, 2019
    Hey medusa, thanks for creating a video. Sorry to be a pain, but could you re-create it once more showing that you definitely have the Steam overlay on?

yx80rqL.png

As you're the only one who has reported this issue, we're thinking it might be an isolated problem, to which I may have to route you to Customer Support for further assistance on this.
  • medusafrostmedusafrost
    We did try running it in 32 bit and it works but it will not work in 64 bit my preferred way of running things.