Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

Enchantment Changes and 64-Bit Client

CMKyriosCMKyrios
Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,145
Administrator
edited 7:32PM April 17, 2019 in Project New Leaf
enchantment-and-64-bit-forum.png

[Updated April 17]: Thanks for all the feedback! After hearing your thoughts, we and the development team went back to the drawing board to see if there’s any further adjustments we can make. We’re happy to report that we are ready to present to you an updated example that better reflects what our original intention was: make Peachy’s Enchants a viable option without rendering Ophelia obsolete.

To achieve this, we’ve narrowed the margin of difference between the two methods, but still keeping Peachy’s resource requirements higher than Ophelia. Compared to the numbers we presented initially, we feel this is much closer now enough to be seriously considered for those who’d like to opt for the safer, guaranteed method. Check it out below!

---

Dear Maplers,

Today, we're going into detail about the upcoming changes to enchantment and news about a 64-Bit Client. As a reminder, here's a quick overview of what's to come in the Progression Improvement Update:

Progression Improvement Update (tentative date April 25th):
Let's dive into today's topic right away.

Peachy Enchant

In MapleStory 2, there are two NPCs that can help you enchant your equipment, Ophelia and Peachy. Ophelia offers quick attempts with a random chance of success, while Peachy offers expensive but guaranteed methods to upgrade your equipment.

new-enchants.png

Until now though, Peachy's enchanting method has been rarely used due to the significant costs that it required. When we looked to improve enchantment, we wanted to keep the concept of two methods to enchant intact but also offer you better choices. As such, we will change Peachy's enchants to require similar amounts and types of resources on average when compared to Ophelia's enchantment attempts.

Current Peachy Enchant for Lv. 50 Legendary Main hand / Two-handed Weapon

lKwHcqD.png

Peachy Enchant for Lv. 50 Legendary Main hand / Two-handed Weapon after Progression Improvement Update

Bqpfksx.png

Above is the before-and-after required resource charts for Lv.50 Legendary Main hand / Two-handed Weapon as a sample. This change will occur for all weapons and armor with the same idea in mind. What this means is that you can now safely use Peachy to build up and guarantee your enchantments, without spending much more than Ophelia would normally cost you.

Also with this change, Peachy will no longer require any Crystal Ore to enchant your gear. We'll discuss what will happen to Crystal Ore below.

Ophelia Enchant

You may be wondering what will happen with Ophelia enchanting method after the update, given the changes that have come to Peachy. With the introduction of guaranteed methods with Peachy, you may wonder if Ophelia may become abandoned by most players. That said, we're choosing to keep Ophelia around as is because Ophelia enchant may still be beneficial in certain circumstances:
  1. Peachy enchant's resource requirements are based on the average amount of resources needed for a successful Ophelia enchant with a normal amount of fail charges spent on the enchant. As such, there's still a chance that you will end up spending less on an Ophelia enchant than one by Peachy. If you'd like to take your chances, the option will remain available for you.
  2. Ophelia's method also lets you improve the success rate if you have a large surplus of duplicate items or fail charges saved up, while there's no way to change the cost of Peachy's enchantments. If you are okay with spending a lot more Onyx, Chaos Onyx, and Crystal Fragments than with Peachy, Ophelia's enchantments may get your gear to +15 much faster.

We still highly recommend Peachy's enchantments to most players, and we designed our UI to reflect this because it is an easier system to understand with little downside. But if you've already accrued significant amount of fail charges on your gear, it will likely be cheaper for you to continue Ophelia enchantments  until the failure charges are used up.

Crystal Ore

With the Progression Improvement Update (tentatively April 25th), Crystal Ore will no longer drop from the game and will not be required for Peachy's enchants.

BUT PLEASE DO NOT THROW AWAY YOUR CRYSTAL ORE!

We are currently finalizing a plan that to let you exchange your hard-earned Crystal Ore into valuable enchantment-related resources in the update that follows the Progression Improvement Update (tentatively late May). The more Crystal Ore you have, the more you will benefit, so we'd recommend stocking up while you can!

64-Bit Client

Additionally, we ready to bring up 64-bit client compatibility. Having MapleStory 2 fully utilize the strengths of a 64-bit operating system has been a common optimization request, and we've been working on the side to get this implemented soon. We're happy to report that we are planning to launch the new 64-bit client during the April 17th maintenance! After next week's maintenance, you will be able to choose between the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of MapleStory 2 from both the Nexon Launcher and on Steam, and check out the improvements for yourself.

Please note that 64-bit version of MapleStory 2 is still fairly new and, depending on the hardware and software of your computer, you may have different experiences (such as longer loading speeds between maps). You can still use the 32-bit client if that gives you a better performance, and we will be addressing issues found with the new 64-bit client to improve it for everyone.

We kindly ask that the discussions in the threads above be focused on the information shared in today's blog. Please do note that many things we discuss here can change by nature of opening up these topics early for discussion. We'll always do our best to improve upon our ideas based on your feedback. As always, thank you for being patient with us and for being a part of Project New Leaf!

See you in game,
LAMBCOOK
Defraglife

Comments

• HaliHali
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,875
    Pleased that this didn't go in the same way as the gem update, good job.
    Silverhustle
  • IllIIlIllIIl
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,995
    edited 7:54PM April 11, 2019
    The one thing I liked about Peachy which was one of if not the main differentiator was that she didn't require duplicate weapons, GJ on ruining that. Also, Peachy is still far too expensive. You guys don't seem to understand just you good Ophelia is by comparison. The price for a Peachy upgrade should be lower than the average of an Ophelia upgrade given that Ophelia comes with a built in fail safe that carries over on top of it which can be used to skip part of the process.

If it's your goal to get the player base at large ready for the "next big update" then you're doing a pretty good job at not making it.
    peppercosoEikonicshonriiSouDesuKadotheducocogummiebearr
  • DefraglifeDefraglife
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,960
    This update could have given more love to peachy. I still feel she is a bit expensive :/ kinda bummed.
    peppercosoEikoniccocogummiebearr
  • HaliHali
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,875
    edited 8:31PM April 11, 2019
    Gave the table a 2nd look, you may want to revise your math for the weapons needed on everything before +15. Taking into account a upgrade method where you spend your charges every fail it should roughly average 8 weapons for +12, 15 for +13, 21 for +14.

If we tried to calculate this with saving fail stacks in mind it should go like this
    10 >> 11 8 weapons and 6 stacks
    11 >> 12 10 weapons and 12 stacks
    12 >> 13 21 weapons and 24 stacks
    13 >> 14 30 weapons and 36 stacks
    14 >> 15 13 weapons and 78 fail stacks used
    Total = 82 weapon copies.

So yea I don't know where you guys got 104 from for the weapon total.
    shonriiDefraglifecocogummiebearrInsanee
  • peppercosopeppercoso
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 555
    I would like peachy to be fixed but the wp require is sth else. The cost of wp is .... and peachy didn't cost anything before. This might be okay for the next tier where everyone start in the summer. With current patch coming there is no way I can get there since we been upgrading already. If peachy came out when cpap came out this would be something else. This is already hard on dd, I wish we can have a separate dd gear for dd. I wish at least we can use wp from other class. Being the sad rage user, I can't even purchase fodder like other people.

I hope everyone else likes this, personally i will just play this game for socialization and play someone else. I use to spend lots each month but I just can't keep playing this. Thank you everyone !! I really enjoyed all the music ppl and ugc ppl UWU
    ArieeDefraglifedotheducocogummiebearrshonrii
  • SouDesuKaSouDesuKa
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 250
    Considering Double Rewards will be ending, this is still very expensive.. idk, i don't think making it too ez is a good thing, but i also don't see why you would pick Peachy still, over Ophelia? I am interested in what you guys will do with the crystal ore though, mabye that will change enchanting majorly. As i of i think the main people that might benefit but i doubt it, is people leveling epics. I think what they should have done was just removed dungeons limits. We are just being blocked a time constraint. Removing it would probs solve a lot.
  • shonriishonrii
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,055
    edited 9:05PM April 11, 2019
    I'm done if this is all there to the new enchantment system. It'll take roughly 4.5 months to Peachy 1-15 IF you get 6/6 of your own weapon each week and you can farm that many resources. I don't even want to think about what will actually happen since we have RNG boxes. You guys also said that the top tier of the next tier of gear will not be ribbonable, so fodder is not even an option. Well, fodder isn't even an option for me right now because I picked the Rage set so oh well.
    This might be ok if we could feed ANY weapon (off set included)... and how is this fair for DD? I was hoping this would level the playing field a bit for the future, but I guess not. I don't think this update changes anything. It looks like praying at an RNG shrine and using Ophelia is still the way to go.
    ArieeEikonicpeppercosoDefraglifedotheducocogummiebearr
  • EikonicEikonic
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 430
    edited 9:15PM April 11, 2019
    Now take them both, Ophelia and Peachy and divide them in half again. You only make it so "grindy" because of the lack of content. and dont feed me that **** about trophy's etc etc thats not content thats what to do when you have no friends...
    and Fix GS scores for dungeons, it really s**ks when you get someone in greens but they enchanted and got a couple purples to slide by the 2100GS and they are still so squishy they can't survive the first 2 minutes with out a perma tombstone...
    do your darn sky fortress dailies all ready instead of puging for carry's
    shonriicocogummiebearr
  • NovuhzNovuhz
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,245
    edited 9:30PM April 11, 2019
    Hali wrote: »
    Gave the table a 2nd look, you may want to revise your math for the weapons needed on everything before +15. Taking into account a upgrade method where you spend your charges every fail it should roughly average 8 weapons for +12, 15 for +13, 21 for +14.

If we tried to calculate this with saving fail stacks in mind it should go like this
    10 >> 11 8 weapons and 6 stacks
    11 >> 12 10 weapons and 12 stacks
    12 >> 13 21 weapons and 24 stacks
    13 >> 14 30 weapons and 36 stacks
    14 >> 15 13 weapons and 78 fail stacks used
    Total = 82 weapon copies.

So yea I don't know where you guys got 104 from for the weapon total.

Just wanted to add some info about this.

This is from reddit (Using Ophelia):

Method 1: Using bare minimum copies, and use max copies on +14-15 (on average, will have 70+ fail stacks)

Average cost from +0 to +1: 1443 onyx, 18 chaos onyx, 180 crystal fragments, 0 copies (cumulative fail charge: 0)
    Average cost from +1 to +2: 1443 onyx, 18 chaos onyx, 180 crystal fragments, 0 copies (cumulative fail charge: 0)
    Average cost from +2 to +3: 1443 onyx, 18 chaos onyx, 180 crystal fragments, 0 copies (cumulative fail charge: 0)
    Average cost from +3 to +4: 3133 onyx, 22 chaos onyx, 265 crystal fragments, 0 copies (cumulative fail charge: 0)
    Average cost from +4 to +5: 3258 onyx, 23 chaos onyx, 276 crystal fragments, 0 copies (cumulative fail charge: 0)
    Average cost from +5 to +6: 4790 onyx, 54 chaos onyx, 388 crystal fragments, 0 copies (cumulative fail charge: 0)
    Average cost from +6 to +7: 6653 onyx, 62 chaos onyx, 549 crystal fragments, 0 copies (cumulative fail charge: 0)
    Average cost from +7 to +8: 8838 onyx, 70 chaos onyx, 740 crystal fragments, 0 copies (cumulative fail charge: 1)
    Average cost from +8 to +9: 11927 onyx, 83 chaos onyx, 1007 crystal fragments, 0 copies (cumulative fail charge: 2)
    Average cost from +9 to +10: 47629 onyx, 249 chaos onyx, 2664 crystal fragments, 0 copies (cumulative fail charge: 3)
    Average cost from +10 to +11: 71804 onyx, 376 chaos onyx, 4644 crystal fragments, 6 copies (cumulative fail charge: 6)
    Average cost from +11 to +12: 156015 onyx, 818 chaos onyx, 6727 crystal fragments, 10 copies (cumulative fail charge: 14)
    Average cost from +12 to +13: 207938 onyx, 1090 chaos onyx, 8967 crystal fragments, 20 copies (cumulative fail charge: 37)
    Average cost from +13 to +14: 310300 onyx, 1627 chaos onyx, 13381 crystal fragments, 30 copies (cumulative fail charge: 73)
    Average cost from +14 to +15: 30888 onyx, 162 chaos onyx, 1332 crystal fragments, 16 copies (cumulative fail charge: 73)

Cumulative average cost: 867502 onyx, 4690 chaos onyx, 41480 crystal fragments, 82 copies

Method 2: Using maximum copies (up to 30% success rate), dump fail stacks on first +15 attempt

Average cost from +0 to +1: 1443 onyx, 18 chaos onyx, 180 crystal fragments, 0 copies (cumulative fail charge: 0)
    Average cost from +1 to +2: 1443 onyx, 18 chaos onyx, 180 crystal fragments, 0 copies (cumulative fail charge: 0)
    Average cost from +2 to +3: 1443 onyx, 18 chaos onyx, 180 crystal fragments, 0 copies (cumulative fail charge: 0)
    Average cost from +3 to +4: 3180 onyx, 22 chaos onyx, 269 crystal fragments, 0 copies (cumulative fail charge: 0)
    Average cost from +4 to +5: 3281 onyx, 23 chaos onyx, 278 crystal fragments, 0 copies (cumulative fail charge: 0)
    Average cost from +5 to +6: 4530 onyx, 51 chaos onyx, 367 crystal fragments, 0 copies (cumulative fail charge: 0)
    Average cost from +6 to +7: 6621 onyx, 62 chaos onyx, 547 crystal fragments, 0 copies (cumulative fail charge: 0)
    Average cost from +7 to +8: 9085 onyx, 72 chaos onyx, 760 crystal fragments, 0 copies (cumulative fail charge: 1)
    Average cost from +8 to +9: 12181 onyx, 84 chaos onyx, 1029 crystal fragments, 0 copies (cumulative fail charge: 2)
    Average cost from +9 to +10: 51953 onyx, 272 chaos onyx, 2906 crystal fragments, 0 copies (cumulative fail charge: 4)
    Average cost from +10 to +11: 69498 onyx, 364 chaos onyx, 4495 crystal fragments, 6 copies (cumulative fail charge: 6)
    Average cost from +11 to +12: 105389 onyx, 552 chaos onyx, 4544 crystal fragments, 13 copies (cumulative fail charge: 11)
    Average cost from +12 to +13: 102949 onyx, 539 chaos onyx, 4439 crystal fragments, 19 copies (cumulative fail charge: 20)
    Average cost from +13 to +14: 103783 onyx, 544 chaos onyx, 4475 crystal fragments, 26 copies (cumulative fail charge: 29)
    Average cost from +14 to +15: 74254 onyx, 389 chaos onyx, 3202 crystal fragments, 38 copies (cumulative fail charge: 37)

Cumulative average cost: 551033 onyx, 3028 chaos onyx, 27851 crystal fragments, 102 copies
    shonriipeppercosoDefraglifecocogummiebearr
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,145
    Administrator
    Hey all,

We spent quite a few hours late tonight looking over the numbers in-depth and did in fact find some possible minor corrections that could better reflect the true player experience of increasing a weapon to +15 on average (without rendering Ophelia obsolete by any means). We'll have a discussion with the development team about this and as soon as we can get a resolution we'll update you all immediately.

We're looking over everyone's feedback on this in the meantime. Please continue to lend us your thoughts. I know that it's easy to say, "hey but on average it should be faster to +15 with Peachy than what you guys are proposing" and you're probably not wrong. We just need sound and concrete numbers to present in discussion. We wanted to run the numbers ourselves as well, but are grateful for a lot of the player ran calculations that you guys have presented us with.

Note to Self: Lambcook is ridiculously fast at spreadsheet math. My brain hurts.
    DefraglifeLindelySilverhustle
  • peppercosopeppercoso
    edited 9:41PM April 11, 2019
    yeah please look over if Ophelia is cheaper with fail stack what is the point of peachy? nothing has changed really. Personally for me this was the update that was determining if I want to invest my time fully with ms2 or another game. Enchantment repeats EACH time after update.
    cocogummiebearr
  • NovuhzNovuhz
    edited 9:51PM April 11, 2019
    peppercoso wrote: »
    yeah please look over if Ophelia is cheaper with fail stack what is the point of peachy? nothing has changed really.

Peachy is always gonna be more expensive than Ophelia because it's gonna give you 100% chance to upgrade basically a safe way to enchant. That's gonna be the trade-off. But current shown numbers are not balanced. Still no reason to use Peachy.

I also don't understand the spike jumps in materials.

ygLKxcNJSSGYkw3uq-u98Q.png
  • peppercosopeppercoso
    Novuhz wrote: »
    yeah please look over if Ophelia is cheaper with fail stack what is the point of peachy? nothing has changed really.

Peachy is always gonna be more expensive than Ophelia because it's gonna give you 100% chance to upgrade basically a safe way to enchant. That's gonna be the trade-off. But current shown numbers are not balanced. Still no reason to use Peachy.

I also don't understand the spike jumps in materials.

ygLKxcNJSSGYkw3uq-u98Q.png

i said with fail stack... you are saying exactly what i am saying... it is not balanced
    cocogummiebearr
  • NovuhzNovuhz
    edited 10:57PM April 11, 2019

i said with fail stack... you are saying exactly what i am saying... it is not balanced

Yes but even counting failstack Ophelia is not gonna be cheaper than Peachy because then there would be no point at all using Peachy.

The Trade-Off is that you will pay more for the luxury of not failing a enchant. But as I said current numbers are far from balanced because it's around 3x more expensive which I find it a bit too much honestly I was expecting more around 1.5x of the cost counting failstacks.

If you wanted it to cost the same as Peachy I don't think that will happen.
  • WarameWarame
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,820
    I'm glad you guys are trying to improve Peachy, but she still falls short compared to Ophelia.
    You need to lower a lot of cost materials for her to become a usable option.
    The math is there and you can see that people won't like it if you keep it like that.
    I hope you listen to your playerbase giving you this feedback and change this "Peachy Improvement" for something much better than what you are current offering.

I'm also looking forward to this 64bits client. Hope it works well.

I'm liking the changes you are doing overall. Just the Peachy change that is not good yet. But I believe you will listen to us and make it better.

Keep up the good work!
  • IllIIlIllIIl
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,995
    edited 3:32AM April 12, 2019
    Peachy is always gonna be more expensive than Ophelia because it's gonna give you 100% chance to upgrade basically a safe way to enchant.

No, Peachy should be cheaper than Ophelia's average. Ophelia has a chance for instant progression on top of a fail safe system, Peachy needs something going on for her to make up for not having any special advantages like Ophelia.
    peppercosoWarameDefraglifecocogummiebearrshonrii
  • MikanBoxMikanBox
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,250
    edited 4:59AM April 12, 2019
    TL:DR
    Chaos Onyx on Ophelia/Peachy costs are too high. (and this isn't even Ascendant yet......)
    Obtaining Chaos onyx in gms2 Is slower/less rewarding than other regions (plz fix)
    Maybe increase how many Legendary weapons you can be guaranteed per week. Maybe (2-6) -> (3-6)

hmm My 2 cents on this is.....
    (with cms2 past in mind....)
    1: I think Ophelia should be adjusted slightly. Lowering Chaos onyx cost And/or Increasing enhancement charge gains per fail
    - This would Would vastly make 13->15 charge much easier for more casual players. Atm keeping up the Chaos onyx requirements would be pretty tricky without: Buying mesos/Getting lucky/ Making multiple alts
    2: Peachy: I think just an chaos onyx cost reduction needs to happen. The Fodder cost already is the Major Factor in time keeping. the chaos onyx requirement just tells people to buy-mesos or grind alts
    3: Sorta wish it was easier to obtain Fodder legendary weapons. Was thinking either a Increase in chance of getting own weapon OR Reducing how many fragments you need to make your own weapon might be a good idea.

I sorta wanna Handle this Chaos Onyx issue NOW while we are still on legendary equipment

Cuz from my experience in cms2, Ascendant (orange ranked) equipment Need a Hefty Amount of chaos onyx
    And it'd be nice to get this chaos onyx issue sorted out before said orange-ranked equipment come to gms2 :3

(Also it was much easier/more-rewarding to farm for chaos onyx in cms2.....)
    DefraglifecocogummiebearrInsanee
  • peppercosopeppercoso
    edited 5:08AM April 12, 2019
    IllIIl wrote: »
    Peachy is always gonna be more expensive than Ophelia because it's gonna give you 100% chance to upgrade basically a safe way to enchant.

No, Peachy should be cheaper than Ophelia's average. Ophelia has a chance for instant progression on top of a fail safe system, Peachy needs something going on for her to make up for not having any special advantages like Ophelia.

exactly, if Ophelia cost less with rng ( with fail stack) why in the world would anyone use peachy? I thought we are fixing rng progression in this game and "" we won't be disappointed". If Ophelia has NO FAIL STACK then maybe but she freaking has fail stacks. I am not dumb enough to use peachy when I know for fact Ophelia cost less with guarantee upgrade thanks to fail stack. Just look at reddit comment NO one will use peachy, this did nothing. This is not fooling anyone.

Look at the chaos onxy when the double loot is gone, WHO can get that much without alts? MOST PEOPLE DON"T HAVE 9alts and it shouldn't be this way. This on top of rng boxes to get your own wp. How many new players will actually stay if they saw this? Imagine someone told you HI! you need to run alts many alts of the same dungeon over and over again and then wait 5.2 months ( oh BTW this varies too because we love rng ) to get +15 good luck on your journey! Having +14 and above allows advantage in DD in later rounds and this bars people to do a bigger chunk of the 4 man content, which are the interesting content mechanically speaking. Personally Nexon basically told me where they are heading and I just can't participate in this anymore. I am glad some of you enjoy grinding 7k chaos onxy and maybe 5 months of wp , but I will head to a game that allows me to participate in harder mechanics not because of my gear/ rng but skill. I will causally play with friends but no where near the support I have given them in the past financially and time wise. With no real improvement for those without many alts, good luck on retaining players even after summer esp after the new content hype dies down relatively quickly. Because we all know how many players we lost to rng and those aren't even here to complain. Imagine seeing that rng is still way better than peachy LOL. Those who enjoy +15 in the remaining population and flexing rng , good luck to you too, for your sake I really hope they come up with something to keep casual player or general player around for a healthy population. I do love the art in this game kudos to the art designer good job!
    Defraglifecocogummiebearrsupermikyshonriidothedu
  • DefraglifeDefraglife
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,960
    edited 5:18AM April 12, 2019
    The way I see the rates it still gives a clear edge to Ophelia. The thing that mainly threw me off was they added weapon requirements for enchanting with queen peachy. That on top of the amount stacks of catalyst needed still turns a lot of people off. This is going to be the main event hot ticket update that will either bring players back or keep them away then this must be adjusted before it's finalized. Give her a little more love. We love u peachy XD!
    cocogummiebearrpeppercoso
  • supermikysupermiky
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,885
    edited 5:22AM April 12, 2019
    IllIIl wrote: »

exactly, if Ophelia cost less with rng ( with fail stack) why in the world would anyone use peachy? I thought we are fixing rng progression in this game and "" we won't be disappointed". If Ophelia has NO FAIL STACK then maybe but she freaking has fail stacks. I am not dumb enough to use peachy when I know for fact Ophelia cost less with guarantee upgrade thanks to fail stack. Just look at reddit comment NO one will use peachy, this did nothing. This is not fooling anyone.

Look at the chaos onxy when the double loot is gone, WHO can get that much without alts? MOST PEOPLE DON"T HAVE 9alts and it shouldn't be this way. This on top of rng boxes to get your own wp. How many new players will actually stay if they saw this? Imagine someone told you HI! you need to run alts many alts of the same dungeon over and over again and then wait 5.2 months ( oh BTW this varies too because we love rng ) to get +15 good luck on your journey! Having +14 and above allows advantage in DD in later rounds and this bars people to do a bigger chunk of the 4 man content, which are the interesting content mechanically speaking. Personally Nexon basically told me where they are heading and I just can't participate in this anymore. I am glad some of you enjoy grinding 7k chaos onxy and maybe 5 months of wp , but I will head to a game that allows me to participate in harder mechanics not because of my gear/ rng but skill. I will causally play with friends but no where near the support I have given them in the past financially and time wise. With no real improvement for those without many alts, good luck on retaining players even after summer esp after the new content hype dies down relatively quickly. Because we all know how many players we lost to rng and those aren't even here to complain. Imagine seeing that rng is still way better than peachy LOL. Those who enjoy +15 in the remaining population and flexing rng , good luck to you too, for your sake I really hope they come up with something to keep casual player or general player around for a healthy population. I do love the art in this game kudos to the art designer good job!

While I do agree with what you said most of the time, I do want to point out that Kyrios is trying to discuss this with the devs, and he would let us know as quickly as possible. I mean, he did say that they wanted to try using their own calculations, but he's really appreciative that peoples are making graphs for enhancement.

So I'm going to assume that the OP post, or at least the first post, is the planned table, and it may change a little in due time. Though, if I may say this of my suggestion, perhaps an 33% or 40% reduction in the three mats, and about 60% reduction in weapon enhancement be fine? This way, Peachy will be useful on par to Ophelia, but at the same time she will be relevant.