Learn everything about the Guilded Glory update this month from the patch notes!

>> http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45646/

[EU] Free first-timer runs of Dungeons :>

SylqtSylqt
Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,265
in Dungeons
Hi everyone!

So a few friends of mine and I have noticed it's super difficult to get runs of Normals, FD and the rest of the dungeons if you don't have a specific gear-score, mesos or an established group of friends, so we thought it's about time to help out!

Currently offering free runs of dungeons for Sub-30 prestige accounts

To answer the question of "why low prestige and not everyone else?", we appreciate the difficulty in finding runs for alts but this is to mostly help newer players get comfy with the dungeons in-game and make some new friends!

So, if you're a new player and really need some help feel free to send an in-game mail to either Sylqt or Aeus or send us a /whisper if we're online! We will hopefully direct you to one of our helpful individuals to get you started.

We normally do dungeon runs in the evening, from around 8pm UTC although not every evening (we have guild events on a Sat/Sun and Weds).
If we aren't able to help you that specific day we will help you when we have time!

tenor.gif?itemid=12358172

(Mods please move this to the correct forum if I've put this in the wrong place)
CMKyriosccoonsOlujiwan

Comments

• ccoonsccoons
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 630
    So can you help me run the Rune Temple and Beyond Link Tris? I need to run those dungeons but nobody ever seems to queue up for those hard dungeons.
  • SylqtSylqt
    Sure thing, whats your in game name?
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,810
    Administrator
    edited 4:16PM April 9, 2019
    This is a charming initiative. Y'all make me proud to play on the European server.
  • ccoonsccoons
    I will send you a friend request Sylqt.
  • ccoonsccoons
  • SylqtSylqt
    Ok, I'll be able to help you out later. I need some tris runs myself so this is great :D
  • ccoonsccoons
    My in game name is Godlof.
  • ccoonsccoons
    I will be happy to run those dungeons as many times as you want. I am collecting armor for all my classes but especially the heavy gunner.
  • ccoonsccoons
    Odd I tried sending you a friend request several times and it kept saying that I typed in an invalid name. Do I have to be on a different server besides East USA? I tried sending a friend request to Aeon and that worked fine
  • SylqtSylqt
    Like the title says, this is only for EU players.

Sorry about that.
  • ccoonsccoons
    Oh, I can probably get a good enough connection to join the EU server.
  • ccoonsccoons
    Nevermind I have to create new characters for EU. Well have fun I guess.
  • OlujiwanOlujiwan
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 7,435
    Forum Moderator
    CMKyrios wrote: »
    This is a charming initiative. Y'all make me proud to play on the European server.

• SylqtSylqt
    Hey guys just an update to say, this offer is still standing!

Also offering normal runs of raids if you would like to practise. Hit me up in game.

<3