Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

[BUG] Rolling Thunder second skill is broken

SpoonySpoony
Maplestory 2 Rep: 200
in Bug Reporting
In premium dungeon, rolling thunder’s second skill where he jumps and lands an attack is broken. Not working properly since last patch.

Comments

• SpoonySpoony
    Has this been acknowledged? U know i enjoy these premium features and sad to say when it comes renewing my premium which i was borderline about, this would be that last push i need.
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,145
    Administrator
    Rolling Thunder is my go-to pick always when I do the Premium Dungeon. I haven't been able to log in properly for over a week now since I'm mid-move but I'll take a look at it at the office and see if I can reproduce the issue. I'll relay it forward if so.
    Spoony
  • SpoonySpoony
    Thanks i have confirmed with other players that it is server wide and not individual game client.
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,145
    Administrator
    Spoony wrote: »
    Thanks i have confirmed with other players that it is server wide and not individual game client.

I went in-game and checked it myself to confirm. I've submitted it for investigation. Thank you for your report.
    Spoony
  • JaresterJarester
    ok I was forwarded to this thread from mine, which this answered

but I have another question.. does anyone notice how moving with mouse clicks is buggy in Premium Dungeons? do you think they can ever look into that and fix it? im a major mouse mover in this game ;D

I have been using wasd but I'd enjoy much more using mouse. any help appreciated