Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

What clothes is the soulbinder wearing in the art?

CaptanCrunchCaptanCrunch
Maplestory 2 Rep: 300
in General Chat
Does anyone know if this is an actual outfit in the game? If so what are they? Thanks! [img][/img]C7OPwvG.png

Comments

• AyumíAyumí
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 715
    Seeing the hair came out not too long ago and I think a month after the class came out or more, I will assume that outfit isn't out yet.
  • KitsunemitsuKitsunemitsu
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 710
    231337b8a63b453b0facb2f4cab7a8e5.png

it's the ritualistic rune outfit. its gear that u can make into a costume with glamour anvils.
    OneConfusedMilletianCaptanCrunch
  • CalindelCalindel
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,510
    As always for several installments of $49.99 it can be yours. Just spend a week or two's paycheck on random cosmetics to dismantle for a whopping 1 exchange medal each until you can afford an glamour anvil.

Or better yet, take that money and spend it on a game that hasnt lost over 50% of their player base every month for 4 straight months, you will thank me later.
  • CaptanCrunchCaptanCrunch
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 300

it's the ritualistic rune outfit. its gear that u can make into a costume with glamour anvils.

im a newb idk how to get that :(
  • FableChaosFableChaos
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 660

im a newb idk how to get that :(

I believe you can get them from dungeons! If I'm remembering correctly, they should drop from dungeons such as Illusory Pyramid and others around the same level
  • CryotronCryotron
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,935
    Just keep in mind...

... glamour anvils are as expensive as the Black Mage's balls.