Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

This game sucks

SlimefaceSlimeface
Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,045
in Dungeons
Make a dungeon without instant kills. Instant kills are put in just just to hide the pure the game is.

Comments

• Anura_Anura_
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 910
    there are many dungeons where the bosses can't one-shot you, e.g. Labrynthine Halls. One-shot attacks are usually well telegraphed if you know what to look out for.
    also what does "put in just just to hide the pure the game is" mean?
  • IllIIlIllIIl
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,720
    Anura_ wrote: »
    One-shot attacks are usually well telegraphed if you know what to look out for.

Generally true but there are some issues e.g. some enemies in Rune Temple can "OHKO" you from off-screen with some Dragonball-esque energy beam.

Other than that some of the homing projectile spam is rather nonsensical as it doesn't really have any counterplay to it.
  • Predestinat1onPredestinat1on
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 815
    IllIIl wrote: »
    Anura_ wrote: »
    One-shot attacks are usually well telegraphed if you know what to look out for.

Generally true but there are some issues e.g. some enemies in Rune Temple can "OHKO" you from off-screen with some Dragonball-esque energy beam.

Other than that some of the homing projectile spam is rather nonsensical as it doesn't really have any counterplay to it.

Counter-play is to +15 your armours ? the higher the defense and HP, the less likely it one-shots I believe. But yes, why encouraging mind-numbing endless grind in 6 dungeons when the game has a massive world to explore and have fun in ? Is what I want to understand
    Barcode1337
  • XenociderOmegaXenociderOmega
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,590
    Alot of mmos have one shot kills
    Get gud
    Barcode1337Nourishment
  • JoshLancelotJoshLancelot
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 755
    Bruh. Just dodge
  • SomeRandomGuySomeRandomGuy
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 310
    I would accept 1shot if we had iframes on my dashes (archer) bbut dont have those AND animationlocke. CMON either iframes and animationlock or no iframes and realtime movement, cant be so hard to understand, or did the devs not know how to programm that stuff into that shitty engine....
    GarlicBread
  • GarlicBreadGarlicBread
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,405
    I would accept 1shot if we had iframes on my dashes (archer) bbut dont have those AND animationlocke. CMON either iframes and animationlock or no iframes and realtime movement, cant be so hard to understand, or did the devs not know how to programm that stuff into that shitty engine....

I agree with you but for all classes and remove auto aim from all dash skills