Check out the v16 1st Anniversary Update patch notes!

>> http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45834

Easiest Class

xMrCasaxMrCasa
MapleStory 2 Rep: 200
edited 1:38PM January 24, 2019 in Classes
Which is the easiest class to use at all

Now i Have liv 28 SoulBinder/liv13 RuneBlade/liv20 Priest

Comments

• XenociderOmegaXenociderOmega
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,780
  • xMrCasaxMrCasa
    Che you give me a recent build ? Thanks
  • ÄrtÄrt
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,380
    wiz, all you do is spam flame wave and phantom claw
    xMrCasa
  • Anura_Anura_
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,325
    I think wizard is easiest, the skills don't interact with each other and spirit regen is automatic. Assassin is second easiest I think
  • Anura_Anura_
    Ärt wrote: »
    wiz, all you do is spam flame wave and phantom claw

>only using these two skills
    w h a t
  • LoveliteLovelite
    edited 9:46AM January 28, 2019
    Priest and Wizard without a doubt. (I don't have much knowledge about Assassin but mind you I just know this alone from research and messing with different classes, haven't tried out Assassin yet.) If you're interested in builds for either, there's actual guides created and you can easily find them on the MS2 subreddit.

EDIT: Oh, worth mentioning that from what I know others have said that Wiz is great for mobs but Assassin is better dealing single target damage. Plus accuracy is a little messy and Wiz is squishy, but I'd say it's one of your go-to's if you're a beginner and want to take an easier route first.
  • SilverFoxRSilverFoxR
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 790
    Wizard. Just take all your attack skills, put them on a macro key and you're pretty much done.

The Wizard will constantly cycle between attack skills (casting faster than you could normally) and anytime a big attack comes off cooldown, it'll go off right away. If the enemies get too close, teleport away and go back to holding that macro key down. Press buttons for buffs/pots and there ya go.

Pretty much Wizard in a nutshell.
  • UllUll
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,655
    play zerker its braindead easy and always going to be op
  • SneebesSneebes
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,165
    I'd say most classes are easy and braindead I mean which class doesn't just spam the same skill over and over again while just placing a few AOE dots on the ground here and there.
  • SilverFoxRSilverFoxR
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 790
    Wizard and Assassin can both basically auto-pilot thanks to macro settings. Put your attacks on to a macro, set the macro to a key, hold down the key. That's it.

Other than that, Berserker. Low-level 'zerkers can just put all their points into Death Spin and move while attacking. Soon after, putting points into their ground smash allows them to build up stacks and at 10, can spam ground smash over and over, then spin again if you need to regain stacks. Eventually, you can do the Void Slash-focused build and can practically hold down one button and not only keep attacking over and over, but you can't even be knocked back from attacks. You'll need to occasionally hit a button here or there when you have enough stacks of something or if something is off cooldown, but pretty much all buffs are passive and everything else is pretty much an attack =p
  • AnOldGeezerAnOldGeezer
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,725
    STRIKERRRR
  • GarlicBreadGarlicBread
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,035
  • Anura_Anura_
    Anura_ wrote: »
    I think wizard is easiest, the skills don't interact with each other and spirit regen is automatic. Assassin is second easiest I think
    I posted this before awakening. I don't agree with it now
  • IllIIlIllIIl
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,020
    It ultimately depends on how you define "easy" and the kind of content you're talking about but just by design and stated intention for the most relevant content: Heavy Gunner
  • PredestinationPredestination
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 570
    lol I think Berserker could be the easiest, especially with the recent buff