During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC

My last hint to @Nexon on preventing hackers

VisualFxxVisualFxx
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,605
in General Chat
They have bypassed you guys checking background programs by just injecting .dll's So I would assume your next step would be to somehow find those running or preventing MS2 from opening when an injector of any sort is open. They set the most common injector to manual map and then standardized injection method. All the hacks that were previously available are available through this as well including no clip,bots,delta,speed,jump,teleport,bypass location check.

Good luck.

I've officially quit and admitted to hacking in another post and admitted to a meso exploit which I will not reveal as they don't listen to me, so they'll have to work for the important stuff :). This is just the basics so I don't mind sharing this information with you guys so that you can work on preventing further cracks in your wondrous security.
VisualFxItsMyStory

Comments

• VisualFxVisualFx
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 445
    I really feel like spamming this with all the accounts I have to prove a point but =/ I'm lazy
  • BabouBabou
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 830
    Good luck with your future o/
  • CookiesyayCookiesyay
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,855
    Didn't you quit a few days ago yet you're posting every day?
  • WiLBoYWiLBoY
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,560
    You quit every day

It's quite amazing
  • ÄrtÄrt
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,380
    Relapse.

In the context of drug use, relapse or reinstatement of drug-seeking behavior, is a form of spontaneous recovery that involves the recurrence of pathological drug use after a period of abstinence. Relapse is often observed in individuals who have developed a drug addiction or either form of drug dependence.
  • AsukuraAsukura
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,460
    WiLBoY wrote: »
    You quit every day

It's quite amazing

You're like his BFF, aren't you?
  • WiLBoYWiLBoY
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,560
    Asukura wrote: »
    WiLBoY wrote: »
    You quit every day

It's quite amazing

You're like his BFF, aren't you?

What makes you think that?
  • BaronLövatBaronLövat
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,820
    You're never going to prevent all hackers from existing in a game. And by giving them the pleasure of being acknowledged, you're giving them the only thing they actually want, attention.

Nexon will systematically improve it's security as time goes on and as they catch more exploit methods and vulnerabilities. Until that point, stop responding to posts like this, especially given he's provided absolutely zero evidence to his claims.
  • MastazacMastazac
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 200
    "Nexon will improve" ... Lemmy stop you right there...