Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

New blog post F's in chat.

VisualFxxVisualFxx
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,605
in General Chat
Sure you guys have read it and if not, you should. Nothing is getting done for a MINIMUM 6 weeks so you know where the community is going to end up :) moving on especially with some pretty decent games coming up although most of them aren't mmorpg's I think our money is better used with a company that gives a damn.

Spam F's in chat.
SisterFisterWilBoySuck

Comments

• WiLBoYWiLBoY
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,560
    I thought you quit already
  • WallSeriesWallSeries
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,470
    im playing the game with bare minimum works, run all weekly and be done with it
  • KingTwistedKingTwisted
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 930
  • SoamiSoami
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 550
    This community is pathetic.
  • XnknownXnknown
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 765
    Lel. I go back to maple to prepare for new updates. Thnx nexon
  • EternalxEternalx
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,895
    It is a good game with lots of potential ... too bad they don't want to listen.
    XXPriestXX44
  • zSecretszSecrets
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,290
    edited 4:06AM January 18, 2019
    Man really, they are totally addressing the community demands yet you people still complain. This is not an inmediate task to do.

I work in an IT company and it takes weeks to implement a simple thing to the system, test it and later migrate it to the main server and go live.
    For all over change, I am actually surprised its 3 months, that is very fast pace if putting myself into perspective.

If you can not accept their change and the way they work and how they address you DEMAND that Will not affect in a very negative way the game.
    I HIGHLY SUGGEST, YOU RUN YOUR OWN COMPANY, CREATE YOUR IDEAS, TEST YOUR IDEAS, IMPLEMENT THOSE IDEAS and present it to the very public and let see what happens.

I am daring also to say that YOU PEOPLE ARE SO SELFISH that only thinks about your own Benefit. THINK HOW THESE PEOPLE ARE ON TO FOR YOU TO BE HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCT/GAME.

As for me I am defending them the way they are putting it. No company does this to their games.

SoamiNahoBabouCryotronSylqtsupermikyCyntus
  • NahoNaho
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,850
    zSecrets wrote: »
    Man really, they are totally addressing the community demands yet you people still complain. This is not an inmediate task to do.

I work in an IT company and it takes weeks to implement a simple thing to the system, test it and later migrate it to the main server and go live.
    For all over change, I am actually surprised its 3 months, that is very fast pace if putting myself into perspective.

If you can not accept their change and the way they work and how they address you DEMAND that Will not affect in a very negative way the game.
    I HIGHLY SUGGEST, YOU RUN YOUR OWN COMPANY, CREATE YOUR IDEAS, TEST YOUR IDEAS, IMPLEMENT THOSE IDEAS and present it to the very public and let see what happens.

I am daring also to say that YOU PEOPLE ARE SO SELFISH that only thinks about your own Benefit. THINK HOW THESE PEOPLE ARE ON TO FOR YOU TO BE HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCT/GAME.

As for me I am defending them the way they are putting it. No company does this to their games.

That's what you get when you let kids that think they know everything better than anyone speak , " Give it now or i quit "
  • IllIIlIllIIl
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,130
    Eternalx wrote: »
    It is a good game with lots of potential ... too bad they don't want to listen.

Sadly, the main thing people criticize hasn't even been mentioned and the rest is either too vague to get anything out of it or refers to something niche most people don't care about.
  • SisterFisterSisterFister
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
    edited 5:12AM January 18, 2019
    F
  • BabouBabou
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 830
    I'd rather see you leave then staying demanding everything on the get go. Now shoooo.
    supermiky
  • DishonesteaDishonestea
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,035
    edited 6:11AM January 18, 2019
    too bad in reality effort doesn't mean efficient. chaos onyx already went up 30k in a week.
  • WiLBoYWiLBoY
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,560
    zSecrets wrote: »

My friend who does programming said the same thing. She doesn't even play this game lol
  • ÄrtÄrt
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,380
    There's nothing in that blog post, why did they even bother to write it. O_o
  • CryotronCryotron
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,935
    edited 7:28AM January 18, 2019
    Ärt wrote: »
    There's nothing in that blog post, why did they even bother to write it. O_o

Give them time. I'm sure they'll come up with something.

As for the OP... I'll give this gif not to the devs but to you for keep demanding. Developers are humans too you know.

Sooooo... Here is your SUPER F

MeekSerpentineFallowdeer-size_restricted.gif

EDIT: Also the devs really need to pull their head out of their arses. They really missed the big mark when it comes to... oh I don't know... Fair Fight? 60 Dungeon Runs? I expected more but it'll do. :(
  • PkmdzPkmdz
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 965
    All anyone has to do is wait and see where it goes regardless.

If you don't want to play now don't, and if updates later on interest you just come back and try it.