Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

Status?

StromanStroman
Maplestory 2 Rep: 465
in Mushking Royale
Is this mode coming back or not? It was the most fun I've had in this game and it has been gone since headstart ended.
MadokaMagica

Comments

• VisualFxxVisualFxx
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,605
    Stroman wrote: »
    Is this mode coming back or not? It was the most fun I've had in this game and it has been gone since headstart ended.

lol the problem is that the game itself is pretty dead, and no one really liked that mode honestly besides very few select people. It was a disaster. They are not even hitting 3k daily anymore on Steam and they'll never release numbers from launcher because they know that would prove the point to everyone on the state of the game.
  • XtonyXtony
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,890
    Of course, they must be hiding this mode in their closet because there are less than 3k players on Steam!
  • Barcode1337Barcode1337
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 500

It's trash. you get no progress that translates to your full game.
  • MadokaMagicaMadokaMagica
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,100
    I enjoyed Mushiking, even if people were teaming up, It was fun. I wish it was back xD
  • ShybzShybz
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,855
    edited 7:19PM February 12, 2019

It's trash. you get no progress that translates to your full game.

Other than the slew of trophies exclusive to it, titles, mounts, clothing, etc. Like, it carries over in every way except DPS, basically. It's also.. fun.
  • GarlicBreadGarlicBread
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,280
    To be continued