During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC

sky fortress rumble

facefacefaceface
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,605
in General Chat
Can we talk about how on top of our already horrendous broken dodge system that doesn't actually work, how utterly sh.it the hit box for sky fortress rumble is? Specifically Schatten? I can't even count for the living life with my fingers how many times I got hit my gohan's spirit bomb doe it was planets away from me, how many times i got stun by the 8 way kunai at safe meele range, how many times the stupid bomb detonate and still hit at safe zone, how many times the autistic spin disk teleported after i dodge. like comon nexon can we get sum non down syndrome game design major individuals?

Comments

• WiLBoYWiLBoY
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,560
    It's AI.

AI always can be exploited due to pattern. Learn the pattern, it isn't that difficult. If others can do it, so can you.
  • facefacefaceface
    AI != hitbox, every1 can read their moves it ain't rocket science, a broken game will stay broken.
  • WiLBoYWiLBoY
    If you could you wouldn't be here complaining. No one complains after a win
  • facefacefaceface
    reading her hit pattern doesn't make u win LOL
  • UltralanUltralan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 570
    What class do you play? Maybe I can offer you some guidance.
  • facefacefaceface
  • WiLBoYWiLBoY
    Doesn't seem to affect my guildies who play zerk. Both cleared all with S+ in less than an hour
  • facefacefaceface
    Yeah u mean over enchanting those explotied gear, face tanking and paying merets for 50percent elixir. Soz that isn't "skill" in my eyes.
  • MeenuzMeenuz
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 320
    edited 9:40PM January 11, 2019
    faceface wrote: »
    Yeah u mean over enchanting those explotied gear, face tanking and paying merets for 50percent elixir. Soz that isn't "skill" in my eyes.

pretty much. I was able to clear nairin and mason on a S ranking with my 6.2k berserk (during my first 2 runs) and still working on the others.

On my 5.5 archer though is complete hell. On nairin u cant dodge past the 3rd round everything that hits u is instant and unavoidable and if u keep running then u are not doing dmg. Best I could do was an A just by running around during the 5th round because there was no point to be honest.

And the top of the cancer is that it has fairfight xD

4500 gs requirement my ass.
    Ließ
  • WiLBoYWiLBoY
    edited 10:43PM January 11, 2019

Actually he cleared in 2 mins with an Epic with no Elixirs. Let's relax because you're bad.

He also did it in 1:36 with a legendary to prove the point
  • ThendriksThendriks
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,700
    The design of this content is questionable.

1. Our gear grants high HP and the bosses mechanics are partly percentage based. If you want to rely on your gear you have to buy elixirs or get rid of legendary set bonus effects and health increasing gear. If you are not a priest you will run out of potions very quick and that means you will lose progress somewhere else simply by lacking mesos.

2. Terrible hit boxes and dodge windows. Schatten beat cmoc for worst designed encounter in the game and that's a real challenge. Veliches triple dash under 30% is completely broken too. If you can't dodge 2 times perfectly you are dead. Cheesy percentage based one shot mechanics should never be implemented in any game.

3. Rewards are completely over the top and lack balance. Even Nairin S+ rank gives equal rewards to 4 man cdev. This makes not clearing very frustrating for classes that are poorly balanced for this content and devalues the team content even more. If you clear all the S+ ranks you get a ton of reroll scrolls but not a single lock scroll. For the dev that signed this: Do you want to eat your fries cold or without salt? YOUR CHOICE!

4. Fair fight. We all love this.

5. Reputation and gear score lockout with Fair Fight. Why do we need a highly restrictive system where gear is basically meaningless but we still need to have X amount of Y to enter? If the player can't clear this it should be up to them to discover and when you actually reach said mark you should be able to clear it. Gear score requirements are misleading for every single raid and now Fortress Rumble too.

6. MMOs are designed to balance the flaws of every class with a balanced team composition. This game takes a big dump on you for playing the "wrong" class for this single player mode. Got a slow dash? Sucks for you because you get smashed. No self heal? Have fun drowning your sorrows in potions. Low base damage? Fair Fight is there to take your dps to the lowest possible point imaginable. Low defense? Have fun dodging instant one shot mechanics.

7. Inconsistent progress. Chaos raids are dps checks. Fortress Rumbles are defense checks. You can't improve both because you are highly limited by RNG and chaos onyx.
    If you run the panic legendary set you are in a world of hurt. More health is actually bad for you. To sum it all up: Your past gear decisions will come back to haunt you.

8. Weekly faction quests to defeat the bosses are not linked to the right reputation level. You get them when you are one level above. This alone is an indicator of pure money grab low QA development.

9. Unrelated but ... I just want to take another shot at the horrible sneak peek live stream. You two guys are probably good at marketing and talking up something that you have no clue about ... but please don't play the game on stream if you have never played it before. Thanks.

TL;DR
    Fortress Rumbles lack balance.
    FantasykittenMeenuzUltralanDanDKKayshaNilremILakeMiehActualChabbyskrealand 2 others.
  • ÄrtÄrt
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,380
    WiLBoY wrote: »

Actually he cleared in 2 mins with an Epic with no Elixirs. Let's relax because you're bad.

I doubt that.

Once she goes red there will be green lines of goo everywhere, that you will have to chase her through or dodge through to avoid comet and spinning gun (both of which 1 shot), all that while attempting to keep stacks and straight up losing them on bad pattern grenades. Or if it decides that despite standing between grenades they still hit you. Also 89 accuracy doesnt seem to be enough on her, even 91 isnt.
  • MareSEphemeralMareSEphemeral
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,680
    Ärt wrote: »

I doubt that.

Once she goes red there will be green lines of goo everywhere, that you will have to chase her through or dodge through to avoid comet and spinning gun (both of which 1 shot), all that while attempting to keep stacks and straight up losing them on bad pattern grenades. Or if it decides that despite standing between grenades they still hit you. Also 89 accuracy doesnt seem to be enough on her, even 91 isnt.

Some classes have an easier time than others because, like it was mentioned, these dungeons lack balance. Person this guy is referring to was most likely class carried, probably a ranged class.
  • WiLBoYWiLBoY

I doubt that.

Some classes have an easier time than others because, like it was mentioned, these dungeons lack balance. Person this guy is referring to was most likely class carried, probably a ranged class.

It's a zerker, like the OP mentioned. Class carry is just an excuse. It's not stopping the vets from actually clearing it
  • facefacefaceface
    edited 9:02AM January 12, 2019

I doubt that.

It's a zerker, like the OP mentioned. Class carry is just an excuse. It's not stopping the vets from actually clearing it

I never said i couldn't clear it, just didn't mention that in the beginning since I just viewed ur post as a troll. If u ever read my post I was speaking of balance issues, and as for ur zerker that cleared in 2 mins, which isn't even possible so gl spreading that trash around given it's an epic. My zerk has a legendary. Even my +12 legendary wiz won't even clear in 1:37 if the boss just stand there omegalul.
  • Monspiet31Monspiet31
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 415
    For me, the bomb thing have a bug. Even if you stand in the safe zone, sometimes you get caught and just die, and you will want to punch your keyboard. I cleared all, im a wiz so its easy, but i really thing the whole AI is poorly developed. This game lives in a world where it exists wow and ff14, and it comes with this update that didnt add up to anything after weeks with no fun content. Now i probaly will play 1 day/week, or just quit
  • WiLBoYWiLBoY
    edited 4:42PM January 12, 2019

I doubt that.

I never said i couldn't clear it, just didn't mention that in the beginning since I just viewed ur post as a troll. If u ever read my post I was speaking of balance issues, and as for ur zerker that cleared in 2 mins, which isn't even possible so gl spreading that trash around given it's an epic. My zerk has a legendary. Even my +12 legendary wiz won't even clear in 1:37 if the boss just stand there omegalul.

That's because you're bad and you're having trouble accepting it.

dLYoXKa.jpg

The difference between Legendary Weapons and Epics isn't that huge because it's fair fight. You should already know this. People have been complaining about fair fight ever since release. He's already done a video on epic vs legendary in Veliche.

Also, no elixirs are required. Just get better at your class.
    StellaeoraWittlePlushy
  • WiLBoYWiLBoY
    edited 4:42PM January 12, 2019
  • WiLBoYWiLBoY
  • MareSEphemeralMareSEphemeral
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,680

I doubt that.

Being a zerker doesn't really help his case. Go look at the fastest clear times for Schatten, look through the pages and count the number of each classes. Do you see a trend? In NAE, 90% of it is either wiz or zerker, so either 90% of the playerbase is nothing but wiz and zerkers, or those classes have a much easier time with this boss than any other class. Not class carried? Yeah, sure thing buddy.