Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974
Closed

[WINNERS] Maple Runway - Winter Wear Edition

Comments

• LexiperLexiper
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 975
    IGN: Drowzy
    Server: NA East
    Everyone loves ugly holiday sweaters and everyone loves Maplestory's own Papulatus! I know I do! I combined them both for a glittery sweater so ugly your grandmother would be proud! Along side are the in game items: Happy Head Slime, Happy Slime Ring, Papulatus's Earrings, Happy Slime Sneakers, and the Luxurious School Uniform Bottoms. All in the lovely Azure Papulatus color!
    14mzyqb.png
    2ns43o1.png
  • ZacharieKimZacharieKim
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 690
    edited 1:22AM December 22, 2018
    IGN: ZacharieEKim
    Server: NA-West
    Description: A snowflake-patterned cardboard box orb with red ribbon highlight. Give the gift of big damage to your favorite mobs this holiday season! Design shop registration available upon request (NAW exclusive).

Item List (My own UGC underlined)
    Head: Rollicking Reindeer Hat
    Top: Training Jersey (M)
    Bottom: Training Pants (M)
    Cape: Lucifer Wings
    Weapon: Holiday Gift Box
    Earrings: Happy Slime Earrings
    Gloves: Happy Slime Ring
    Shoes Guidance Dress Shoes
    y5MylBN.jpgee9bFhD.jpg
  • KinlaKinla
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,085
    edited 1:10AM December 22, 2018
    IGN: Kinla
    Server:NA East

Keeping warm this winter season and fashioning a deer outfit all in one...hopefully Santa doesn't mistake me for one of his deer, but if he does I'm prepared with some wings, how else am I going to fly?

Head: Happy Reindeer Hat, Rounded Glasses, Bangs Face F - UGC my creation
    Top: Happy Reindeer Hoodie F - UGC my creation
    Bottom: Frilled Mini Skirt (F)
    Back: Angel Wings
    Shoes: Happy Reindeer Shoes
    Weapon: Festive Pellet Drum (scepter) - UGC my creation.
    Hands: Open Gloves (f)..........for some screenshots Happy Reindeer Gloves (they don't hold the weapon at all lol)
    LThLXfZ.png

Q7Q4MdU.png
    DXZMBmv.png
    y3choPF.png
  • MatchaTeaMatchaTea
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 910
    edited 4:14AM December 22, 2018
    IGN: MelonTea
    Server: Oceania

The Nutcracker: An Alternate Story
    (A Muros Studio Production)

It's Christmas Eve once again, and the toys in Doll Kingdom are preparing for a celebration the next day.
    The nutcracker's second in command is dressed for the occasion:
    dwVzSS4.jpg

Visiting the Mouse King's nephew in Berrysweet castle, snacking on sweets. The Mouse King's nephew has a favor to ask- The Nutcracker's evil step brother, the Wind-up Commander is stealing all the Christmas goodies!
    "Please stop him! He is currently on Blacknov No.2"
    "Okay, I accept your request"
    LlUNVkf.jpg

After defeating the Wind-up Commander, the nutcracker's second in command decides she needs a well deserved reward- A visit to the Land of Sweets!:
    28IXecw.jpg

Outfit Attire:

Head: Classic Hair Ribbon
    Top: NutcrackerVest (My UGC)
    Bottom: NutcrackerStockings (My UGC)
    Back: Meister Light Wings
    Earrings: Gold Ribbon Earrings (F)
    Gloves: Berg Hand Brake Gloves
    Shoes: Berg Wool Boots

Artist Notes:
    Initially, I aimed to create one of those Ugly Christmas Sweaters as an outfit. However, with the recent release of "The Nutcracker and the Four Realms", the tune of "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" was stuck in my head and I changed the outfit attire to be Nutcracker themed. I went for a bold and smart look for the top. The colour scheme was selected to compliment the Nutcracker theme with a snowflake embellishment on the back of the vest adorned with rhinestones. The top also has a necklace of the North Star. I decided to go for a cuter look for the bottoms, with a tartan skirt (said to be inspired by the Spirit of Christmas) and a pair of nutcrackers stockings. Here is the 360 view of the attire (Not part of competition submission but for interest) (Also I have no money for the hair:():
    AzureyLunarFoxjewwyfishBanyuCrytalersTamiLunélieArkeyZacharieKimBulpsinSircyeouslyand 2 others.
  • LunélieLunélie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,010

IGN : Lunelie
    Server: Europe

Description : I thought about the design during several days. I wanted to made an outfit for Christmas. So what's characterize Christmas ?
    Reindeer, presents, Christmas wreath, fairy lights, etc.
    So ! I tried to mix up some things and finished with a
    reindeer overalls and a fairy lights as a belt.
    The shoes got fur inside to let your foot warm during winter, with pompom on the side.
    If you are interested you can find them on the Europe's design shop

Outfit :
    ~Headgear → Classic Hair Ribbon
    ~Top → Deer Overall Top, UGC by me
    ~Bottom → Overall Bottom, UGC by me
    ~Hands → Medium Colored Nails
    ~Shoes → Winter Boots, UGC by me
    ~Back → Gold Ribbon Wings

R393mnG.jpg?1

e5jLAaR.jpg?1

PDaRZcA.jpg?1
    Merry Christmas everyone !
    IronsolarisMatchaTea
  • StarThiefStarThief
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 940
    edited 11:43AM December 22, 2018
    IGN: Niiko
    Server: NA East

It took me a while to think something up but I'm pretty happy with what I ended up doing!
    Front:
    tumblr_pk5l84m4Nn1u1r8qpo3_400.png

Back:
    tumblr_pk5l84m4Nn1u1r8qpo2_400.png

Close up shot:
    tumblr_pk5l84m4Nn1u1r8qpo4_640.png

Outfit Includes:
    Fluttering Maple Hat - Event
    Thick-Rimmed Glasses - Style Crate
    Festive Slimes - UGC Jacket
    Expert Adventurer Bottoms - Reward for Exploration
    Happy Slime Earrings - Event
    Happy Slime Ring - Event
    Alkimi Button Boots - Reward for Reaching Rank 9 Alchemy
    ZacharieKimZanelaRenaflor
  • mochirumochiru
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 440
    edited 10:34PM December 22, 2018
    Character Name: Mochiru
    Server Name: NA West
    Description: A warm, blue fuzzy cardigan with a plaid blue skirt and a snowflake top! It's a cute outfit to celebrate the holidays and keep warm during the cold winter nights ♡ To compliment the outfit, it's paired with Snow Rabbit Ears, Snow Rabbit Shoes, Starlight Wings, and Milkids Apple Earrings.
    tumblr_pk5y9lawil1tq9wiso1_540.png
    tumblr_pk5y01b8mY1tq9wiso2_540.png
    tumblr_pk5yfkdHLA1tq9wiso1_1280.png
    KinlaBanyuRenaflorTeenyTinyBunny
  • MistreilMistreil
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,680
    IGN: Mistreil
    Server Name: NA East
    Description: A glowing ice magic-themed outfit! The design itself is roughly a qi pao with a fluffy shawl to keep you warm in the winter weather 'w')9

Royal Holiday Crown
    Happy Slime Earrings
    Winter Magic Qi Pao (My UGC)
    Royal Holiday Wings
    Brass Stud Shoes

unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    ArkeyLunélieTeenyTinyBunny
  • BiuBiuManBiuBiuMan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 670
    edited 4:04AM December 23, 2018
    IGN: BiuBiuMan
    Server: Ocenia
    Description: My UGC dress displays two piggies kissing under the misletoe! It's just adorable that mobs in Maple world also share this very lovely tradition! Let's bring some good luck in and ward off evil spirits as we enjoy ourselves in this festive season.

20181223_220456_15.jpg?width=810&height=456
    dsdsdsd.JPG
    20181223_221446_19.jpg

DevillishAwkwardEevee
  • HanMozHanMoz
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 550
    edited 10:48AM December 23, 2018
    POSTING FOR A FRIEND, BECAUSE SHE CANT REPLY IN THE FORUMS YET
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IGN: ShivaSenpai
    Description: Enjoy Candy? Enjoy crushing your foes? How about crushing your foes with candy? The Holidays are already sweet, but winning is even sweeter. Slay your enemies in red-velvet comfort. The fur-rimmed hat and top are sure to keep you feeling cozy all winter long no matter where your adventure takes you.
    ..................................................................................
    Item List (all items 100% my own UGC)
    Head: Merry Hat
    Top: Merry Top
    Bottom: Merry Shorts & Socks
    Weapon: CandyCane-Crusher Greatsword
    Gloves: Stripped velvet Gloves
    Shoes: Merry Shoes
    ..................................................................................
    6SFrI38.png

AzwrhDW.png

Zh6HEYu.png
  • HanMozHanMoz
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 550
    edited 11:21AM December 23, 2018
    IGN: HanChan
    Description: Featuring the real star from the beloved fairytale movie, shkek 2:
    Ginger bread boi!
    Item List (all items are ugc made by me)
    Head: Ginger bread boi 2of5
    Top: Ginger bread boi 1of5
    Bottom: Ginger bread boi 3of5
    Gloves: Ginger bread boi 4of5
    Shoes: Ginger bread boi 5of5

tZOBL9X.png

YqwHTNn.png

nDdq408.png
    ShivaSenpaiZanelaFlein
  • SketchySkySketchySky
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,635
    IGN : Banh
    Server: North America East

Title: Santa's Elf

Description: I wanted to make something that related to Santa's helpers - Elves. Even though we don't have the elf ears in the premium shop, I wanted to make a helper! This is the 2nd set I've created (First one was the Halloween entry).
    So, I want to make a little story about this little helper. This is Rebecca, one out of the 10000 Elves helping with Papa Santa and be a professional clothing designer. She is a new recruit to the workshop and made many mistakes. Of course, she improves in time but she wanted to be the #1 Elf helper for Santa but still remains in the last place. She continues to be clumsy and mess up, having the other elves think she is useless and does not contribute to the place. So, every day in the workshop, she works alone creating the toys by herself and felt like she didn't belong. Papa Santa noticed it and approached her and told her, "What is wrong, child?" Rebecca replied, "It's nothing, don't worry about it." Papa Santa knew something isn't right and had an idea. During one of toy makings, Rebecca saw something in the corner or her eye. It was an article of red clothing with white fur and gold armor plating implanted on it with matching boots. She went to the clothing line and touched it and felt something magical. Papa Santa, coming up behind her and said, "It's yours Rebecca, This is the dream you want to have" "But Santa, I couldn't!" Rebecca replied. "I don't deserve this lovely clothing!" Papa Santa laughed it off and said, "I know you're having troubles with the team due to your clumsiness and you felt you don't belong. But deep down, you know you can do better. Go on. Take it." Rebecca felt hesitant for a moment but decided to take his order and went to the changing room. When she came back, she looked beautiful and had a feeling of motivation inside her. "Thank you Papa Santa, I won't let you down!" Rebecca said and filled with joy. Her doubt and feeling of uselessness were gone and made a huge improvement on her toy making and clothing designing. The elves are starting to take notice and little by little, they started to accept her. In the end, negative feelings can result in negative feedback so always believe in yourself!

Outfit:
    ーFace →Custom Mask - Santa Elf Face
    ーTop → Custom Jersey (F) - Santa Elf Coat
    ーBottom → Custom Tight Pants (F) - Santa Elf Socks
    ーHands → Custom Mittens - Santa Elf Gloves
    ーShoes → Custom Rain Boots (F) - Santa Elf Boots
    3p2XpTX.jpg
    v1FT1j9.jpg
    65a5geY.jpg
    ArkeyZanela
  • fayerianfayerian
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 430
    IGN: Baek
    Description: Fighting the comfort of their bed, and the rush of Christmas plans that await them - this particular priest couldn't decide between looking dolled up or staying comfortable for the Christmas party. No one at the Christmas party will notice that their bed head under that Santa Hat, right? Wait is that a Sleeping Hat...?

I wanted to try making a shirt under dress out of the jersey template and I'm pretty proud of how it turned out. If I had more time, I would've made my own pants and shoes - but with Christmas around the corner I did what I could with the time that I had.

unknown.png
    unknown.pngunknown.png
  • LyupiluarinLyupiluarin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 780
    edited 6:57PM December 23, 2018
    IGN: Lyupi
    Server: Europe
    Description: Lyupi likes Christmas trees so much that she decided she wanted to become one.
    I always love decorating a Christmas tree, so I thought it be fun to make a dress out of that idea! I wrapped my cannon into a gift aswell ✦

List of outfit pieces:
    Classic Hair Ribbon
    Royal Holiday Earrings (F)
    Mistletoe Face Paint
    Christmas Tree Dress (My UGC)
    Royal Holiday Shoes (F)
    Christmas Cannon (My UGC)

y4ovzck.jpg
    knrboVz.jpg
    ET5s8pX.jpg
    ZanelaArkey
  • ShivaSenpaiShivaSenpai
    edited 7:03PM December 23, 2018
    HanMoz wrote: »
    POSTING FOR A FRIEND, BECAUSE SHE CANT REPLY IN THE FORUMS YET
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Description: Enjoy Candy? Enjoy crushing your foes? How about crushing your foes with candy? The Holidays are already sweet, but winning is even sweeter. Slay your enemies in red-velvet comfort. The fur-rimmed hat and top are sure to keep you feeling cozy all winter long no matter where your adventure takes you.
    6SFrI38.png

AzwrhDW.png

Zh6HEYu.png

Thank you so much for getting this up for me earlier homie! My account took so long to get approved! appreciated! <3 <3 <3
    Yup, this is indeed my entry!
  • ShivaSenpaiShivaSenpai
    (sorry for the re-share, My account is now able to post, so I thought I'd put it in officially)
    6SFrI38.png

AzwrhDW.png

Zh6HEYu.png

KinlaArkeyLyupiluarin
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 69,405
    Administrator
    edited 1:14PM December 27, 2018
    Happy Holidays, Maplers! Thank you for creating such gorgeous and festive holiday winter themed fashions! It's time to announce the winners of Maple Runway - Winter Wear Edition:

Christie - NA East
    Ayano - NA East
    Cherrycake4 - NA West
    Nono - NA East
    ButterCorgi - NA East
    Banyu - NA East
    MelonTea - OCE
    Lyupi - EU
    Drowzy - NA East
    BebeNurse - NA East
    Lunelie - EU
    ShivaSenpai - NA West
    Aerie - NA West
    Mochiru - NA West
    Mistreil - NA East

** Winners will be issued their prizes by end of day January 4th. I will post an update on this thread once the prizes are sent. :-)
    LunélieButterCorgiBanyuTheScribblyPotatoLunabelleCurlyPuffGurlmochiruCherrycake4AzureyArkeyand 5 others.
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 69,405
    Administrator
    Sorry for the delay Maplers! The prizes for the event have been sent! Please check your mailbox. You might have to log back in to see it.
This discussion has been closed.