Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

[NA-E] Iiylsa's Art Corner & Shop (≧◡≦) ♡

IiylsadaeIiylsadae
Maplestory 2 Rep: 630
edited 8:19AM December 17, 2018 in Fan Media
sJaQmLH.jpg
Howdy & Welcome to Iiylsa's Art Corner & Shop ❤
Feel free to message me a request on discord or leave one here. I'm always looking for stuff to doodle in my downtime and ofc any donations you may want to give are welcomed. ( ◡‿◡ *)
Any questions feel free to message me on Discord (Marcy#2236) or send me a message on Twitter @iiylsa ( ´ ∀ `)ノ~ ♡

Commission Status ❤ Chibi Sketches Open
❤ Sol/Hangwy (Couple) - ❤❤♡
❤ Anon on Disc (Couple) - ♡♡♡ (waiting for refs)
❤ Kagurachi - ❤♡♡
*Commissions can be streamed upon request. :]

Comments

• IiylsadaeIiylsadae
    edited 3:00PM December 10, 2018
    Reserved, adding art here soon. Feel free to message on discord in the meantime!

Feel free to message me a request on discord or leave one here. I'm always looking for stuff to doodle in my downtime and ofc any donations you may want to give are welcomed. ( ◡‿◡ *)

Who doesn't love words of encouragement as well? <3

❤ Couple Icons I did ❤
    An Icon I did for my cousin ❤3yhM8BI.png
    My own icon~EMvUqLM.png

• MoofeyMoofey
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,400
    edited 6:40AM December 6, 2018
    Cute stuff! I've been looking for someone to possibly commission from, but i haven't been able to pull the trigger yet.

Your style definitely would be something I'd be willing to pay more than $10 for too. I might posta examples of my character in a bit and then maybe we go from there?

Edit: These are in no way properv references but just gives an idea of what I'm thinking. Of course #1 would be by first choice but depending on how you feel I could ask for something different:

1:
    20181202_164140_07.jpg

2:
    NKwChi2.jpg

I have a third, which is just simple formal attire but I don't have an image at the ready for that.
  • IiylsadaeIiylsadae
    edited 9:50AM December 6, 2018
    Moofey wrote: »
    Cute stuff! I've been looking for someone to possibly commission from, but i haven't been able to pull the trigger yet.

Your style definitely would be something I'd be willing to pay more than $10 for too. I might posta examples of my character in a bit and then maybe we go from there?

It's entirely up to you which one you'd prefer. :] Personally I don't mind the more complicated designs, it helps practice. The only thing I really, really struggle with is probably more "macho" male characters, and mechs/robots. Poor things come out looking like balloon animals!

Edit; The only thing I'd need is a clear image, without all the FX & Sparkles so I can properly see the outfit :)

Moofey
  • MoofeyMoofey
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,400
    Iiylsadae wrote: »
    Moofey wrote: »

It's entirely up to you which one you'd prefer. :] Personally I don't mind the more complicated designs, it helps practice. The only thing I really, really struggle with is probably more "macho" male characters, and mechs/robots. Poor things come out looking like balloon animals!

Edit; The only thing I'd need is a clear image, without all the FX & Sparkles so I can properly see the outfit :)

Nice. I'll try to hit you up in the near future then.
  • IiylsadaeIiylsadae
    Finished commission for Sol on Discord - Thank you so much for commissioning. Such a fun char. :)
    tDxF4l8.png
    Soshiki_KaoHangwy
  • HangwyHangwy
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 755
    Thank you again for taking the time to draw my soulbinder <3 Your work is lovely.

Easily one of the kindest/sweetest artists I've ever met, will definitely be commissioning again.
    Iiylsadae