Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

[SALES] Black Friday Deals

NXACuddlesNXACuddles
Maplestory 2 Rep: 67,860
Administrator
in Official News
Black Friday is the biggest shopping day of the year, and MapleStory 2 is joining the fun with 48 hours of amazing deals! Hit up Scarlet in Tria for huge discounts every hour and hit up the Special Sales section for a trio of amazing deals of which we're only selling a limited number!

181119_blackfridaysales_forums-960x290_2.jpg

Get the full details >> http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/38797

MintyliciousAdartaerOniiChiYan

Comments

• FantasykittenFantasykitten
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,345
    uhh a sale!

Each sale listing is randomly generated, and will be the same across all characters on your account

sigh.. can't even have a sale without RNG...
    Cariseimirta000ClericeruLofiVibesEnomotoDanDKCaitheM4XXTeSalveiRoarLionRawrand 8 others.
  • UltimaPiUltimaPi
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 770
    6 months premium club....hmmm.

How many people are going to be playing within the next 6 months?
  • mirta000mirta000
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 7,795
    UltimaPi wrote: »
    6 months premium club....hmmm.

How many people are going to be playing within the next 6 months?

I have, what, like 50 days remaining off my founder's sub? And I'm not buying more anymore.
    Caithe
  • lOwOllOwOl
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 660
    So the merets are not on sale just the in game sale are on sale? Is that right?
  • MushroomMurderMushroomMurder
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,370
    It seems odd that they chose to have the sales on an hour long rotation. Makes it completely possible that you may miss out on specific deals. I was also hoping that merets would be on sale.
    DanDKFantasykitten
  • TamakiSakuraTamakiSakura
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 6,945
    Hope I'm on when Outfit Inventory Expansion Vouchers are on sale. The style crate pack is kind of tempting, since I know I'll need coins for the Christmas outfit. Just wish there was a smaller one.
    CubeNoobMintyliciousSuweekaLofiVibesHotaRenNahoCariseiemperor52
  • MentalOmegaMentalOmega
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 640
    So what happens if you simply switch channel? Will her stock change? Or will it stay?

As for six Purio Instruments by doing a quick search:
    Purio Bass Guitar
    Purio Electric Guitar
    Purio Electric Piano
    Purio Pick Bass
    Purio Steel Drum
    Purio Tom-toms

3000 in merets minimum and by looking at shop image i can see 20, 40, 60% discount.
    So it depends realy.

As for penguins thats 42 slots, wich is compared to basic bag expansion pretty cheap.
    DanDK
  • CubeNoobCubeNoob
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,050
    Are style crates predetermined?
  • RenshinRenshin
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 650
    there is nothing there i care to have, to be honest ugc is the only thing i spend money on,
    all i want from the game is more ugc bases, and new hair styles, oh and elf ears can we please have some elf ears, more faces if there was a crate whit rare hair styles, faces ,cool accessories like elf ears, some tails we can dye because while i like the tails we have whats the point of even buying them if they dont match what we wear, same whit the wings, playing a different race would be appreciated if the ears are not happening, maybe give us an option to mix and match eyes and mouths

• LofiVibesLofiVibes
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 930
    edited 6:34PM November 21, 2018
    Am i to understand that only 500 people can buy the 30 style crate bundles?
  • HotaRenHotaRen
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 825
    I'm excited for the sales, but I'm disappointed to see the overuse of scummy sales tactics. 'Get it now or it's gone!' "If you see something you NEED." Especially the shop changing every hour. If you want to sleep or have to go to work/school, you'll be missing out... it's encouraging unhealthy behavior imo. The pressure to buy things instead of just enjoying the game is one of the big reasons I stopped playing MS1. Takes the fun out of it.
    ClericeruLofiVibesOneConfusedMilletianDanDKCaitheM4XXTeSalveiCariseiRoarLionRawrAlmedinaand 4 others.
  • OddieASDFOddieASDF
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,480
    -60% off when you pay double for merets, LUL.
  • TamieTamie
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,360
    HotaRen wrote: »
    I'm excited for the sales, but I'm disappointed to see the overuse of scummy sales tactics. 'Get it now or it's gone!' "If you see something you NEED." Especially the shop changing every hour. If you want to sleep or have to go to work/school, you'll be missing out... it's encouraging unhealthy behavior imo. The pressure to buy things instead of just enjoying the game is one of the big reasons I stopped playing MS1. Takes the fun out of it.

I don't mean to be rude but... why would you feel pressured to buy? Most of the items are cosmetics, the others are just utility items that won't affect the overall gameplay. Flash sales have been around everywhere, it shouldn't be surprising considering the scale of the event.
  • EcchiOtakuTMEcchiOtakuTM
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,430
    edited 11:14PM November 21, 2018
    All I care about are skill tab vouchers and auto gather badges tbh.
  • ZintackZintack
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,520
    There couldn't of been any smaller style crate packages? like the 10 crate one before? ... I don't wanna spend 50-60$ for a deal '^' .. I just need a few more for the final kitty set. I wish merets were discounted... lol.
    Fantasykitten
  • GarlicBreadGarlicBread
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,180
    if we buy the style crates now and wait till december patch to open them will we get december items? or still november items?
  • DanDKDanDK
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 33,220
    edited 6:12AM November 22, 2018
    The ridiculous thing about this sale as I understand it is that the RNG is account specific.
    So it's very much possible for some people to get 60% discounts on useful items and others to get 20% on crap during the exact same hour.
    if we buy the style crates now and wait till december patch to open them will we get december items? or still november items?

The usual description says that contents may change if you wait too long with opening them. Therefore I assume you will always get the newest items.
    FantasykittenCaithe
  • AdartaerAdartaer
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 900
    I love that game! btw I have a question @NXACuddles there will be option to use custom avatars on forum?
  • RoarLionRawrRoarLionRawr
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 835
    edited 10:18AM November 22, 2018
    What does it mean when it says that the bundles are limited and that there X amounts per period in each region?

Are you saying that only a total of 2000 players are going to be able to buy the style crate bundle in each NA Region?
    Out of like probably 100k players are you kidding me?
    LofiVibesCarisei
  • FantasykittenFantasykitten
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,345
    can we get some confirmation on wether the price of each item on the merchant is random or fixed.

like say if the hair style vouchers are fixed at 20% or if we can be lucky an get it at 60% off ?
    MadokaMagicaDanDK