Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974

Favorite Class?

SymielSymiel
MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
in General Chat
Hi, I'm doing an art project and for it I need people's username and their favorite class to play (doesn't have to be from Maplestory)
OneConfusedMilletian

Comments

• merpellamerpella
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 755
    Maplestory 1: Nightwalker. --I always go with a variation of "merp" in maple games.
    Maplestory 2: Thief (Striker when it comes out). -- same as the first, merp something.
    Elder Scrolls Online: Magicka Nightblade, Argonian race. -- Something argonian sounding.
    D&D: caught between Monk way of the shadow and Wizard Bladesinger. Due to the nature of the game, any name works.
    Symiel
  • SymielSymiel
    Thank you for your answer! Sadly, I never got into the Elder Scrolls franchise or D&D but both do look appealing, Also after researching your answers, a majority of them did catch my eye. I'm an Assassin in Maplestory 2.
  • PinkFoxxyPinkFoxxy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,090
    My favorite class ever would have to be the summoner from blade and soul periodtt
    and next up songweaver from aion
    Symiel
  • AnOldGeezerAnOldGeezer
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,740
    S
    T
    R
    I
    K
    E
    RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Symiel
  • FestivityFestivity
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,205
    My favorite class from BDO was the Tamer. The class I’m loving right now in MapleStory 2 is Thief lol
    Symiel
  • IllIIlIllIIl
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,190
    edited 5:15PM November 21, 2018
    Phantasy Star Online: HUnewearl & RAcaseal
    Phantasy Star Online 2: Ra/Hu & Gu/Hu
    Diablo II: Sorceress
    Borderlands TPS: Doppelganger
    Guild Wars 2: P/P Deadeye

One thing to note is that in some of these cases a big reason why I like them as much as I do is because how they interact with certain gear options and the class itself is just one part of the equation.
    Symiel
  • SymielSymiel
    Goodness! lol thank you all for answering. @PinkFoxxy its been a while since i played Blade and Soul lol a friend and I used to play it together but were stopped when RNG wouldn't give them material to upgrade their weapon. Aion's Spiritmaster and Sorcerer also look nice to me too. @AnOldGeezer Soon it will be on American servers my friend. @Festivity After seeing that it can mount the spirit, I'm sold lol also like the Kunoichi/ Ninja. @IllIIl From what I could tell from the community site, FOnewm/FOnewearl would be my choices. When looking at Diablo II, Sorceress was the only one that caught my eye. For Borderlands TPS, I played as the Gladiator (Athena) because of her shield and was drawn in even more from her skill trees. I would be a Weaver (Elementalist) for Guild Wars 2, I couldn't pass down the chance at controlling 2 elements.

I really like all the diverse answers here, from play styles that correlate to the classes, to the games played.
  • AnomaletixAnomaletix
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 905
    Thief in MS2

The Cygnus Knight Thief class from MS1

I like playing as thieves because I think they are SUPER cool.

Symiel
  • XenociderOmegaXenociderOmega
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,780
    edited 2:41PM November 23, 2018
    Grand Chase - Dark Matriarch(Ley) & Vanquisher/Xenocider(Ryan)
    World of Warcraft- Demon Hunter
    MS1-Corsair/Battle Mage
    MS2- Soul binder/striker
    Elsword - Bloody Queen/Black Massacre
    GW2 - Holosmith
    Blade and Soul - Assassin
    Final Fantasy - Ninja/Samurai/Dancer
    Bravely Default- Ninja
    Bravely Second - Yokai
    Symiel
  • SileriusSilerius
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 940
    Maplestory1: Shade
    Maplestory2: Soul Binder
    Blade and soul: Soul fighter

Symiel
  • SilverSkywaySilverSkyway
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 535
    Maplestory 2: Knight
    WoW: Paladin
    Rift: Warrior-Tempest
    SWtor: Jedi-Guardian
    Dark age of Camelot: Spirit Master

I like dpsing but being a tanky dps is better.
    Symiel
  • HeimerdingerHeimerdinger
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,870
    Engineers and necromancers , anything with minions

maplestory 2 doesn't have any yet but i can dream
    Symiel
  • AnOldGeezerAnOldGeezer
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,740
    Engineers and necromancers , anything with minions

maplestory 2 doesn't have any yet but i can dream

Minions of Madria
    yesplz
  • CryotronCryotron
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,935
    WoW - Death Knight/Warlock
    D2/D3 - Necromancer
    PoE - Still Necromancer
    MS1 - Kana (Incredibly casual)
    MS2 - Assassin

Edgier than Kayn from League of Legends.
    Symiel
  • SymielSymiel
    @Anomaletix Nothing wrong with that lol I'm first drawn to stealth classes as well @XenociderOmega Advancer(Zero) & Dusk Bringer (Dio) seem like go-to characters for this and I agree with picking Demon Hunter even though I haven't played it. It's been a while since I played elsword too, I was a Diabolic Esper and was training up an Asura at the time. Sadly I have not played any Final Fantasy games but I would probably pick Dragoon and/or Gambler if available. Dark Knight for Bravely Default and Yokai too for Bravely Second. @Silerius Can't wait for Soul Binder to come to America. @SilverSkyway The Riftblade in Rift catches my eye just because it sounds like there's range with it. For SWtor, maybe a Sith-Assassin and Wizard for Dark age of Camelot. If tanks had a little bit more speed in some games I would pick them too. @Heimerdinger your name says it all lol it would be amazing to see. @Cryotron Elementalist in Poe for me and hey, on the bright side, Zed would be proud.

Thanks Everyone for answering!! Might have to play/ replay some these during my break lol
  • SymielSymiel
    Once again thank you everyone for your contribution. Sadly I have to stop here if I want to get the project done on time. You all have been a big help with the project as well as getting me into looking at some new games to play :)
  • NiamhNyxNiamhNyx
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,480
    PinkFoxxy wrote: »
    My favorite class ever would have to be the summoner from blade and soul periodtt
    and next up songweaver from aion

A fellow scummoner, back when I played I dressed me and my cat the same and we had the same name, was glorious in pvp.
    I liked Blade Dancer most in BnS
    Loved Mystic in Tera
    Healer in every generic mmo ever.
    Wizard in MS2
    OneConfusedMilletian
  • ShadówShadów
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
    maplestory 1: Demon Slayer/Demon avenger
    maplestory 2: berzerker/Soul binder
    World of warcraft: Demon hunter/monk
    Guild wars 2: Revenant

Basically anything that can hold their own, is relatively demonic or martial arts themed so can one punch things.