Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation
Closed

GG guys Nexon Has spoken

Comments

• MochiAiMochiAi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,315
    WiLBoY wrote: »
    MochiAi wrote: »
    Too many casuals crying about difficulty of chaos Dev. Can't wait until you guys get into Cmoc. Might as well unistall already.

I think many already did. Don't wish on something you might not like later. No players equals no game. No game equals no more maple for you.

Every game has their end date but let's not exaggerate the issue here. All you are doing is assuming.

What am I assuming? Am I assuming that you are a condescending person? Or am I assuming that the game's population decreased by over 60%, give or take a few, within the first month? Or could it be that I am assuming your hatred on "casuals" urges you to reply on a post you don't care about?

A decrease in population after the first month. Surprise surprise. This your first game on release? Happens to every game.

So you are saying about quarter of the existing players remaining, good portion of the recorded players being bots, is a good sign. Good amount of people frustrated and logging into other games after the daily activities, possibility of losing them by "uninstalling"" in the near future as you'd say. Divide that by the number of our servers. So let's see. How much population in a server do you consider as healthy? I'm pretty sure Nexon could at least earn their server maintenance fee and GMS2 team salary, being optimistic and thinking people are spending money to get those merets that is.

You worry too much about other things you can't control rather than what you can control. A decline in population happens in every game because people test out games when they are new. People who are complaining are players who are struggling in a casual game. Get better and stop being a baby.

Hey , I have played enough MMORPGs to know when the title is struggling. Did I mention anywhere in the forum that I was struggling in the game content wise? No I didn't. My wish is for this game to succeed and my complaints were about having more content other than dungeons/raids. But then you decide to turn this into some elitist dance-off or something, flexing god knows what you got. However, ironically, seeing a person trying to flex while implying he is good in Maplestory... I mean for fudge sake... in MAPLESTORY is just priceless.
    Here is a suggestion and a good one at that, which will help you socialize better when you go out into the world without seeming like a you-know-what. Tuck your epeen back inside your pants.
    mirta000
  • FearmypawsFearmypaws
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,085
    edited 2:57PM November 15, 2018
    Khalyk wrote: »
    I'm with you too, enjoy your dying game. The producers letter again, whilst some of it positive does not address the core problems of progression and more or less is just a bandaid response acknowledging there is a problem, here is some QoL fixes in the meantime now go back to running FD 60 times a week for the few months until you have brute forced your way to +15 and enjoy your constant failures, oh and we can put you in touch with some good meso farmers if you run out of Meso and Onyx, this is pretty much it.

Dying game... LOL. You do realize that besides your minority opinion, that the vast amount of the player base doesnt even use the forums right? Some games arent for everyone, and thats fine, yet I notice you and Heimer both had to TELL everyone you were leaving in posts instead of just voting with your wallet and leaving....

KMS2 so dead, CMS2 is so dead, what the do you think would be NEXT? I just only started seeing ms2 slowly bleeding out.. So yah
  • GretaGreta
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,080
    edited 3:11PM November 15, 2018
    Dammm, Maplestory 2 community is full of various QQ's. And it keeps on giving. Getting a feeling that this community is full of grumpy kids. General Chat category is full of complaints and drama.
    SnackCakes
  • SleeplessaceSleeplessace
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 430
    Greta wrote: »
    Dammm, Maplestory 2 community is full of various QQ's. And it keeps on giving. Getting a feeling that this community is full of grumpy kids. General Chat category is full of complaints and drama.

"how dare you complain about something that is wrong with the game instead of just sitting quiet!" is basically what you're saying. the only kid here is you
    Heimerdinger
  • WiLBoYWiLBoY
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,560
    Too many casuals crying about difficulty of chaos Dev. Can't wait until you guys get into Cmoc. Might as well unistall already.

I think many already did. Don't wish on something you might not like later. No players equals no game. No game equals no more maple for you.

Every game has their end date but let's not exaggerate the issue here. All you are doing is assuming.

What am I assuming? Am I assuming that you are a condescending person? Or am I assuming that the game's population decreased by over 60%, give or take a few, within the first month? Or could it be that I am assuming your hatred on "casuals" urges you to reply on a post you don't care about?

A decrease in population after the first month. Surprise surprise. This your first game on release? Happens to every game.

So you are saying about quarter of the existing players remaining, good portion of the recorded players being bots, is a good sign. Good amount of people frustrated and logging into other games after the daily activities, possibility of losing them by "uninstalling"" in the near future as you'd say. Divide that by the number of our servers. So let's see. How much population in a server do you consider as healthy? I'm pretty sure Nexon could at least earn their server maintenance fee and GMS2 team salary, being optimistic and thinking people are spending money to get those merets that is.

You worry too much about other things you can't control rather than what you can control. A decline in population happens in every game because people test out games when they are new. People who are complaining are players who are struggling in a casual game. Get better and stop being a baby.

Hey , I have played enough MMORPGs to know when the title is struggling. Did I mention anywhere in the forum that I was struggling in the game content wise? No I didn't. My wish is for this game to succeed and my complaints were about having more content other than dungeons/raids. But then you decide to turn this into some elitist dance-off or something, flexing god knows what you got. However, ironically, seeing a person trying to flex while implying he is good in Maplestory... I mean for fudge sake... in MAPLESTORY is just priceless.
    Here is a suggestion and a good one at that, which will help you socialize better when you go out into the world without seeming like a you-know-what. Tuck your epeen back inside your pants.

Oh boy. Self proclaimed MMO expert here. You aren't the only one who has played MMOs for the past 10 years
    SnackCakes
  • Bluefenix24Bluefenix24
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 670

Oh boy. Self proclaimed MMO expert here. You aren't the only one who has played MMOs for the past 10 years

Arguin about a soon dead game, lmao
    kx4CFDt.jpg
    (Source: SteamDB)
  • MochiAiMochiAi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,315
    edited 5:08PM November 15, 2018

Nice try. I started MMORPG since Ultima Online during its heydays, buddy. I got an additional 10 or so years ahead of you if you want to try and come back with that.
  • WiLBoYWiLBoY
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,560

Nice try. I started MMORPG since Ultima Online during its heydays, buddy. I got an additional 10 or so years ahead of you if you want to try and come back with that.

So you have 20 years of mmo experience and you didn't see a nexon game becoming like this. You must not be the brightest person in the room.
    SnackCakesTerens
  • FearmypawsFearmypaws
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,085

Arguin about a soon dead game, lmao
    kx4CFDt.jpg
    (Source: SteamDB)

OHhh nexon, what do you say about this? Ahh right.. ur bs excuses inc
  • OlujiwanOlujiwan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,450
    Forum Moderator
    I don't see a point in keeping this thread alive. It was a nonsensical thread to begin with and if you have complaints about the game, please create a proper thread to provide constructive feedback we can forward to the developers.

Personally, I am very happy they don't spoonfeed content to us. Let us work for it. Raids are not meant to be done with a pick-up group and yet they are still being cleared by them.

Thread closed.
    OneConfusedMilletianDragonicWolfWishuKyuukeiNahoSnackCakes
This discussion has been closed.