During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC

Heavenly Wings goes nowhere (Combat)

DracoKamiDracoKami
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,610
in Bug Reporting
This bug is a combat related bug that occurs when trying to use the Priest's Heavenly Wings (the healing dash) ability. Occasionally, when trying to use the skill, the ability will activate, and you will receive the healing and speed buff. However, the character will go little to no distance at all. It seems to happen most often when travelling either left, right, or diagonally, and even more so in combat. The reasons why this is bad should be obvious.

To reproduce it, play priest as normal and it will happen infrequently outside of combat situations, and moreso in combat. I tend to get this whenever I run Fire Dragon, at least twice a run, which makes me think it might be a FPS issue but I cannot confirm that.

Comments

• VeremisiaVeremisia
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,590
    Is it happening when you are in a party and you try to dash when there's a party member near you? Heavenly Wings is often called Suicide Wings, because it often targets a party member close to you and makes you dash towards them, instead of making you dash to safety, often killing you or letting you take damage in the process. There's been several suggestions to revamp the skill to make it not dock onto party members and let you dash through them instead.

If your issue is a different one, I apologize!
  • DracoKamiDracoKami
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,610
    Veremisia wrote: »
    Is it happening when you are in a party and you try to dash when there's a party member near you? Heavenly Wings is often called Suicide Wings, because it often targets a party member close to you and makes you dash towards them, instead of making you dash to safety, often killing you or letting you take damage in the process. There's been several suggestions to revamp the skill to make it not dock onto party members and let you dash through them instead.

If your issue is a different one, I apologize!

It's more prevalent in a party but occasionally it seems to happen when I quest alone too, which is what baffles me.