Please read this notice regarding the Crystal Ore shop >> http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45351/regarding-the-crystal-ore-shop

Weapon enchant order priority (MH/OH)

ToobToob
Maplestory 2 Rep: 300
edited 3:55AM November 9, 2018 in Thief
My main hand is +14 and my off hand +13.
Should I get my main hand to +15 first, or should I get my off hand to +14 before making my main hand +15?
  1. What order of enchanting your weapons is most favorable regarding damage?21 votes
    1. Prioritise MH to +15
       71% (15 votes)
    2. Prioritise OH to +15
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Prioritise balance (EG. never try to have a gap in MH & OH Enchant level)
       29% (6 votes)

Comments

• NightThiefNightThief
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,110
    edited 4:58AM November 9, 2018
    Dude really? Of course your main hand, upgrading your off hand to +15 first is a waste and will not even be close to giving you a power spike compared to the main hand
  • LastTourniquetLastTourniquet
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,185
    I have only seen people doing Main Hand and Equal. It is a waste to do off-hand. As for which of the two between MH or Balance it depends on your build. If your build mostly focuses on Main Hand then just do that.
  • EcchiOtakuTMEcchiOtakuTM
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,430
    Main hand rush. Even if a vicious cuts user main hand rush. just try to keep off-hand within 5 of the main hand.
  • counterbagelcounterbagel
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 300
    main for sure. off hand doesn't do much for you damage wise unless you run VC build but even then main hand is still a priority.