Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

Weapon enchant order priority (MH/OH)

ToobToob
Maplestory 2 Rep: 300
edited 2:55AM November 9, 2018 in Thief
My main hand is +14 and my off hand +13.
Should I get my main hand to +15 first, or should I get my off hand to +14 before making my main hand +15?
  1. What order of enchanting your weapons is most favorable regarding damage?19 votes
    1. Prioritise MH to +15
       68% (13 votes)
    2. Prioritise OH to +15
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Prioritise balance (EG. never try to have a gap in MH & OH Enchant level)
       32% (6 votes)

Comments

• NightThiefNightThief
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,055
    edited 3:58AM November 9, 2018
    Dude really? Of course your main hand, upgrading your off hand to +15 first is a waste and will not even be close to giving you a power spike compared to the main hand
  • LastTourniquetLastTourniquet
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,035
    I have only seen people doing Main Hand and Equal. It is a waste to do off-hand. As for which of the two between MH or Balance it depends on your build. If your build mostly focuses on Main Hand then just do that.
  • EcchiOtakuTMEcchiOtakuTM
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 995
    Main hand rush. Even if a vicious cuts user main hand rush. just try to keep off-hand within 5 of the main hand.
  • counterbagelcounterbagel
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 300
    main for sure. off hand doesn't do much for you damage wise unless you run VC build but even then main hand is still a priority.