Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

Thief build any suggestions?

UinixUinix
Maplestory 2 Rep: 875
in Thief
I've been playing thief since release and have found that this build is the build that I do the most damage on . I know there might be better builds out there but I just want to hear your suggestions on how to improve this build.

Comments

• GreenSoup2HoTGreenSoup2HoT
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,255
    image is broken
  • UinixUinix
    how do i do attachment
  • EphedrineEphedrine
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 530
    Uinix wrote: »
    how do i do attachment

[.img]imageURL[./img]

But the link you gave us was wrong, try recopying it.
  • UinixUinix
    edited 4:26PM November 10, 2018
    PUTRwg4 This is for outside of cdev
    https://imgur.com/a/PUTRwg4
  • LastTourniquetLastTourniquet
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,035
    Well.. First of all it seems as though you are missing 2 Skill Points. You should go to your trophies and sort them by the ones that reward you will Skill Points and finish off the last to.

You have 1 extra point into Somersault Kick that doesn't need to be there. I would suggest moving that point into Surprise Attack.
    Then you can remove 4 points from Poison Edge and 2 points from Poison Vial and move them into Deft Combatant.
    Once you have your 2 missing skill points put those into Deft Combatant as well, this will put Deft Combatant at 8 points.

The rotation would be something like:
    Poison Vial > Cunning Tactics > Poison Edge (5 Stack) > Vicious Cuts/Double Slash (Depending on if you have Spirit or Not) > Surprise Attack when Poison Edge stacks are close to dropping
    If your Spirit management is good enough you can also weave in an extra Poison Vial when its going to drop
    since it will drop before Poison Edge.

You can use Somersault Kick to cancel the last parts of the animation for Poison Vial and Surprise Attack since they are somewhat long, though this isn't 100% needed.
  • UinixUinix
    Oh yeah I already did that last night lmao and I've known rotations.