Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

Transferring equipment

ZenislavZenislav
Maplestory 2 Rep: 310
edited 3:21PM November 8, 2018 in Classes
Heya all
Currently no class interests me but as Soulbinder is coming soon was wondering is there any way you can transfer equiped gear from one class to another? Asking as priest is also wizard archetype so was wondering if there are items that make your gear unbound. So I can play priest and transfer gear once I star playing Soulbinder?

Absolutely no class tickles my fancy except Soulbinder what i tried playing when my friend gave me his korean account and we set it up. Feeling like waste of time but dont want to miss on events and such,

P.S. Soulbinder will come sometime in mid December as far as rumors go?

Comments

• VixroVixro
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,795
    Sadly no but I think if you get the legendary boxes from chaos raids you can possibly put them in the bank or transfer them to your alt? dont quote me on that though
  • XenociderOmegaXenociderOmega
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,920
    edited 9:41AM November 9, 2018
    Vixro wrote: »
    Sadly no but I think if you get the legendary boxes from chaos raids you can possibly put them in the bank or transfer them to your alt? dont quote me on that though

I think the legendary boxes will be just like the hardmode boxes bound to character.

You might want to start farming a lot of onyx
  • Bercilak_HautdesertBercilak_Hautdesert
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 605
    Yeah.. in the absence of anything better farm enchanting materials and get some katvan's horns, that epic suit (power armor, I forget exactly what it's called) and other tradable items that you can equip at level 50 and will let you walk directly into hard mode.