Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

LESS DPS Then from before the patch?

LastTourniquetLastTourniquet
Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,035
edited 2:47PM November 8, 2018 in Thief
Is anyone else getting similar or LOWER numbers than from before the raid patch? Weren't we suppose to be getting buffed? What the hell happened? Keep in mind they showed a 25% damage increase for Thiefs.
  1. How is your damage after patch?35 votes
    1. Its Better than it was prior to the patch
       63% (22 votes)
    2. Its the Same as it was prior to the patch
       26% (9 votes)
    3. Its Worse than it was prior to the patch
       11% (4 votes)

Comments

• KyuukeiKyuukei
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 725
    edited 2:26PM November 8, 2018
    at firedragon I deal now 8-10k more dps
    (sure every runs works out different but overall I feel stronger.)
  • MoistNightmareMoistNightmare
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 400
    I feel a lot stronger, I usually do 16-17m total DMG at FD and after 3 runs I consistently did 19-20m~
  • LastTourniquetLastTourniquet
    Seems like I am the only one feeling like I am doing less damage. I am certainly not feeling like I am doing more damage, maybe I just had some bad RNG.
  • EcchiOtakuTMEcchiOtakuTM
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 995
    edited 12:57PM November 9, 2018
    Are you sure your type of build got the heavy buffs?

Buffs might be more apparent to those who take haste, retailiation, or MGP. Although buffs should have happened regardless of not using these, but then again could just be really unfortunate RNG. Have experienced better damage here.
  • SentineIsSentineIs
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,515
    Exactly, passive skills got buffed. It doesn't make sense that you would be doing less though. I'm getting 10k more dps then before, so its a huge step up for me.
  • ZantetsukenZantetsuken
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 925
    If you want to see the results, spend more skill points into passives.
    The build I was using at the time was 10 points into Haste and 5 points into Retaliation with a fairly regular proc of Retaliation. But again it might have been bad RNG. That said I still am not seeing an improvement or at least not a noticeable one from before the update.
  • SentineIsSentineIs
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,515
    Maybe you were just god-like before and you have now regressed now that thieves got buffed? :D
    SentineIs wrote: »
    Maybe you were just god-like before and you have now regressed now that thieves got buffed? :D

That is entirely possible. Maybe my Mythical powers of RNG were taken away from me...
  • WallSeriesWallSeries
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 720
    well, I did at least 5k more on mind stealer, it usually deal 14k, now I can get 18k to 20k with it in FD
  • KoeiKoei
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 200
    feels same for me, maybe its coz all are getting higher equipment and others are doing more dps too... but ya feels the same for me