Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974

How prepared do you feel for tomorrow

Comments

• TamakiSakuraTamakiSakura
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,000
    Nowhere near ready, but I wasn't pushing myself to be. I'd rather enjoy the game at my own pace than burn out.
  • NaishoDayoNaishoDayo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,000
    thd wrote: »
    Ok so.. does priest have to worry about piercing, dmg, accuracy?? Or not? My gs is over 4500 but. Other stats are below the requirement. I can support, but if people say, Im not allowed in raifs party because I lack dps.. then I dont know what to say.

Heals are important, but the average raid teams usually can't afford to have more than 1 or 2 priest in the beginning. You have to do dps when you can, else it may be difficult to complete it in some parties.I see some priest focus solely on healing, and that's probably no good in a party of 4500 gs. My recommendation for raid is to focus on dps and only heal when necessary.

It's certainly not like entitled priests in hard dungeons with 2k dps looking for 4k+ dps members. Basically if you play your part well and the group is competent, then it should be fine. You might not be able to get into the more high tiered parties though.
  • SpiritAnimalSpiritAnimal
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 835
    Even at 5640 Attack with a +13 weapon I feel under geared. Seeing people with +15 running around feelsbadman. Rather be over geared than not. Either way I still have time to attempt a few more upgrades wish me luck!
  • FeverJawsFeverJaws
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,730
    eh. pretty ready. its nothing hard. you just need 8 people that can actually do 89k dps constantly.
  • NaishoDayoNaishoDayo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,000
    FeverJaws wrote: »
    eh. pretty ready. its nothing hard. you just need 8 people that can actually do 89k dps constantly.

On a moving boss, yup. And that's assuming these bosses don't have extra evasion or other additional defensive stats.
  • RaxRax
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 945
    NaishoDayo wrote: »
    And that's assuming these bosses don't have extra evasion or other additional defensive stats.

Oh don't worry, they do. If you're not at 90-ish accuracy, and don't have an archer in your party for accuracy buff, you're going to miss...a lot.