Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

How are you enjoying thief ?

ThenelwaveThenelwave
Maplestory 2 Rep: 760
in Thief
What do you like about your thief ? What do you dislike ? Do you guys think thief will be getting a nice buff next patch? Do you wish you made another class instead of thief ? Like runeblade ?

Just wondering because I main Zerk but really like Thief style for an alt.

:)

Comments

• PetitPetit
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 685
    If GMS follows KMS, and I'm 99.9% sure it will, thieves will not be getting any buffs.
  • EcchiOtakuTMEcchiOtakuTM
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 995
    edited 5:31PM November 7, 2018
    Everything that isn't rng or prerequisite skill cost I like. Never wanted another class except striker and made thief instead since striker is not here. Overall love the class so far.
  • SpamuraiSenseiSpamuraiSensei
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 510
    edited 7:39AM November 8, 2018
    It's a fun class that isn't nearly as hard as people are making it out to be. Nothing difficult about waiting for a cunning proc and using the appropriate abilities.
  • poocipooci
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 510
    Thief is my favorite class to be honest with you, I like the play style of it and haven't found another class that gives me the same enjoyment that thief does.

It is a lot of work try and gear compared to other classes, and sometimes people just kick you from parties as soon as you join due to your class.

With that being said though, I still probably won't be changing my main from thief anytime soon; they are too fun not to!
    NightThief
  • SentineIsSentineIs
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,515
    Fun class, not as hard as people make it out to be, but it has a high skill ceiling. Every dungeon I run, I can see areas I can improve on, to make that FD go just that much faster, or a build I can optimize to make Tris that much more bearable.

I love the build variations you can do, and how there is no BEST build out there. Each build has its niche where it will outperform the rest. SA builds are good for when the boss is hyper mobile, PE + RG nets great constant damage, VC + A priest is DEEEEPs, Blade Dancing boss mechanics like balrog swing, and Tris accuracy debuff is a lot of fun as well.

I'm always trying out new things everyday, and it never gets old. Now that fairfight is finally a bit fairer to thieves, I'm hitting 10k dps more then I was before, from 20k to 30k with the same weapons. So feeling pretty good.
    NightThief