During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC

Lets' be Brutally Honest for Once

Comments

• aylumosaylumos
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,385
    I'm a girl but play exclusively as male characters, often to avoid creepy dudes.
  • LazyBoyQuanLazyBoyQuan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 610
    When I make a character, I usually would model it after a character from another game or one I'd envisioned it to be in the setting of the game I am playing. Especially in games that doesn't have a very in-depth story or not one at all, this allow me to create my own backstory for that character. I'd find this way of playing more enjoyable rather than just limiting the character creation aspect of the game around just myself (which I do create at times).

I pretty much have like a 50/50 split of male and female of the 8 characters in MS2. Of course, I don't going around talking to people like the character I'm based on. lol I'm just myself.
  • AcheronsAcherons
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 975
    edited 3:23AM January 14, 2019
    @Aylumos What has creepy guys done before to you?
  • cocogummiebearrcocogummiebearr
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 865
    edited 6:34AM January 14, 2019
    I am a 26 year old female turning 27 this year and I play female characters all my life. Mine also have pink hair and cute sparkly outfits with unicorn mounts. My in game house is pink, so is my razer keyboards lol and my computer has unicorn lights installed by my husband. I like nail art and yes I put on make up daily. I do my hair everything my friends do. I cook , I clean and I make sandwich. I have four 5 lb and under dogs. We also have pink lights in our game room. In some games oddly enough random people will whisper me and ask me stop pretending to be a " girl" because I look so pink/girlyish/"gay" I must be fake.

Honestly, just play your game who cares. I met my husband in ffxiv actually but not by shouting in world chat " i am a cute girl come give me stuff". I met him because I was his raid leader and we sold ex primal and raid runs together for a whole year. He never gave me anything not even a pet or anything lol till we officially dated. We were close friends before we decided to even date. He also plays female in ffixiv where we met. There are many females who play video games, on fb we have a gw2 girls page. " According to a Entertainment Software Association survey, women players in the United States increased from 40% in 2010 to 48% in 2014. Today, despite the dominant perception that most gamer are men, the ratio of female to male gamer is balanced, mirroring the population at large.".. Another article " studies shows more women than teenage boys are gamer"
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/08/22/adult-women-gamers-outnumber-teenage-boys/?utm_term=.0eef82ca53b4

Most girls don't shout they are female in world chat and ask for things. My husband didn't know I was a girl till he heard me on teamspeak lol. The last time a guy whom I farmed daily with found out I was a girl he tried to send me nude pick and stalk me on social media, I had to filed police reports almost. He is just one bad apple but most guys I met , I have became good friends with them. I also met my ex through game, gw2, again my ex didn't think I was special because I am a female, we just played the games as regular friends and it developed into something else after a while. My husband played female till we start dating then he switched back because I wanted couple outfit in game LOL. He said female usually looks better in terms of outfit etc. His best friend use to play female all the time. People thought he was a girl for 5 years in a game they played together. We been married for 3 years already and we still play games as our main outlet from daily stress. We will probably farm with our kids together in the future.

Just a tip, don't go around looking for " girls" in game, that is just horrid and honestly creepy. You can always start out as friends, get to know each other first. If you have common interest it is always a bonus. Downside about finding partner in game is location separation. My husband had to sell everything move from sf to nyc with me in order to give our realtionship a shot, there was no guarantee I would have married him or it would have worked out. You are probably better off finding a girl in real life that happens to play games with or introduce gaming to your own gf.

AcheronsaylumosAnami
  • aylumosaylumos
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,385
    Acherons wrote: »

usually just a lot of over the top s*xual harassment (censoring in case of forum rules, idk) that they would never even consider doing offline, because when they're online in a place where they don't have to share their real name, it has little to no consequences for them.
    AnamiAcherons
  • supermikysupermiky
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,940
    Maple Guide
    aylumos wrote: »
    Acherons wrote: »

usually just a lot of over the top s*xual harassment (censoring in case of forum rules, idk) that they would never even consider doing offline, because when they're online in a place where they don't have to share their real name, it has little to no consequences for them.

Ew, that's so disgusting.

I just stick to my gender (I'm a male), but peoples harassing you is so disgusting, that's not even funny anymore. Like ew it makes me puke...
  • FrostmourneFrostmourne
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 450
    There's really nothing wrong with pretending to be a female in online games for an advantage in equipment and in-game currency. They aren't forcing you to buy them stuff, it's a skill that should be supported. It benefits Maple World's economy and keeps up the illusion of waifu love for the lonely individuals that genuinely need it.
    Raye
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,490
    I'm female and I always play female characters because they have better customization and cute clothes. I never got any advantage out of it, in fact people most of the time everyone assume I'm male in-real (and I don't really bother to correct them most of the time).

• WiLBoYWiLBoY
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,560
    I'm a female who play a male character