Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

Lets' be Brutally Honest for Once

Comments

• ZarozianZarozian
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,520
    I know that every female player wants to play as Goblin Slayer.
    OneConfusedMilletian
  • ZarozianZarozian
    edited 4:31AM November 6, 2018
    Kiymori wrote: »
    This is no different than how a lot of beta males act in real life anyway. I mean gaming aside, if you are giving a woman you hardly know special treatment just because she is a woman there is something wrong with you as far as I am concerned. But eh this is what happens when you're single IRL and get even slightly a bit of attention in game or sniff at an opportunity, it's pretty amusing to watch for me to be honest.

Man I remember those days when some clannies betrayed me for a female player. She turned them against me and they were always on her side after all I have done for them and they left me for her.

Once they realized that they were just tools and a part of her harem, they all came crawling back! OHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOOO! They remained loyal to me ever since! And they dare not betray me ever again! ;D FOR THEY ARE ASHAMED! THEY REALIZE. NOW THAT THEIR LEADER IS THE GREATEST LEADER THEY WILL EVER HAVE IN THEIR LIFE TIME! >;D

Which is why they go silent whenever I tell this story to new people joining our discord! ;D

I also tell another story to scare the rest of the members too! LIKE WHAT WOULD THEY DO IF THEIR LEADER WAS AS WEAK AS THEM AND GOT MANIPULATED BY A FEMALE PLAYER AND SHE DECIDES THAT SHE DOESN’T LIKE YOU? HMMMM?

Scary thought! This is why alpha males are always leader! ;o

Also come join my discord and ask my members about it! They would love to share their experiences with me with you! https://discord.gg/UwjcWTt
  • MrsRodrigoMrsRodrigo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 520
    I'm a female, usually play female, though I do have male characters as well - it really just depends on the art.
    I'm 31 - so I'm significantly older than a lot of people playing, so my gender really doesn't matter. LOL.
    spacepizzacatOneConfusedMilletian
  • AcheronsAcherons
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 975
    Oml @zarozian that must've been a hell of a thing for you to go through.
  • ReziRezi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,465
    Zarozian wrote: »

I absolutely adore goblins, so no. Read a bit of Re:Monster and enlighten yourself.
    OneConfusedMilletian
  • tekkentekken
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 550
    i would never play a women charakter as boy, its weird
  • LuminaEdgeLuminaEdge
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,435
    How to get a topic above 100 Posts the ez way

Bring up guys playing girl chars.

Works everytime!
    ReziAcheronsLofiVibesOneConfusedMilletianeckolnovkolSherri
  • AcheronsAcherons
    If you play as a girl. Ur a virgin, neck beard, playing in your mom's basement, fedora wearing fat ass
    AnOldGeezer
  • AnOldGeezerAnOldGeezer
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,740
    You should all be girls so Maplestory2 can be one giant world of yuri
    Gaygirlsbestgirls
    ReziOneConfusedMilletianSherri
  • LofiVibesLofiVibes
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 930
    Both tho my main is a grill. Play what ever ya want i always say. But remember there are no "real" girls on the internet lol.
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Rezi wrote: »
    Zarozian wrote: »

I absolutely adore goblins, so no. Read a bit of Re:Monster and enlighten yourself.

I read that already and I still want to kill Goblins. o -o Perhaps some biased has formed because I empathize with Goblin Slayer's losses. ;<
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Acherons wrote: »
    Oml @zarozian that must've been a hell of a thing for you to go through.

Not really. I believe I handled the situation extremely well and only solidified my power further.

If you are smart, calm, rational, and plan for the long-term instead of focusing on the horrible situations happening now, negative situations like this one can easily become the base for more positive ones if handled right. Sort of like how sublimation in psychology works.
  • AcheronsAcherons
    I just googled sublimation in psychology, it sounds very interesting and promising! @zarozian
  • AcheronsAcherons
    Wait, have you taken psychology before?
  • BigBlackKappaBigBlackKappa
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 905
    You all weird af.
  • BrogleBrogle
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 450
    I'm a girl and I play as a male character. I tend to get less creepy messages in games when people think I'm a guy anyway. I'm not here to date, I'm here to enjoy the game.
    OneConfusedMilletian
  • RyunaRyuna
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,045
    edited 2:26PM November 7, 2018
    Khalyk wrote: »
    I guess the real question is does anyone actually care? If you came to MS2 looking for love Ive got some bad news for you...

I don't know why people make it seem like it is such a weird thing to find a bf/gf in an MMO. I get if you are actively searching, but if it happens naturally that you found your lover in an MMO then so be it. I met my boyfriend in Runescape. It ain't a bad thing people. :P
    OneConfusedMilletian
  • LuminaEdgeLuminaEdge
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,435
    Ryuna wrote: »
    Khalyk wrote: »
    I guess the real question is does anyone actually care? If you came to MS2 looking for love Ive got some bad news for you...

I don't know why people make it seem like it is such a weird thing to find a bf/gf in an MMO. I get if you are actively searching, but if it happens naturally that you found your lover in an MMO then so be it. I met my boyfriend in Runescape. It ain't a bad thing people. :P

Expecting the average MMO player to comprehend the social skills necessary for a LDR to develop naturally through friendship over time? Setting the bar high there don't you think?
    But seriously glad for you though! I know a couple thats married and living together now. Took 8 years to get there but i was so happy when it happened.
    RyunaOneConfusedMilletian
  • AcheronsAcherons
    edited 3:07PM November 7, 2018
    Doesnt mean you can't have friends that are girls.
  • RyunaRyuna
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,045
    LuminaEdge wrote: »
    Expecting the average MMO player to comprehend the social skills necessary for a LDR to develop naturally through friendship over time? Setting the bar high there don't you think?
    But seriously glad for you though! I know a couple thats married and living together now. Took 8 years to get there but i was so happy when it happened.

Haha, I guess. I just think it shouldn't be that weird of a thing considering online dating is more accepted these days. Back when I did it, it was frowned upon and mocked. Like I said though, it is weird if you are actively seeking a relationship in a video game, but if it happens naturally then I think thats fine! I totally understand some people can't handle LDR.
    We also live together now after 7 years of LDR. It definitely isn't for everyone.
    LuminaEdge