During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC

Lets' be Brutally Honest for Once

Comments

• PinkFoxxyPinkFoxxy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,090
    why exactly do yall play as female characters?
    DanteYoda
  • AcheronsAcherons
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 975
    I have a female priest but I think that's the norm now right..?
  • CzareCzare
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,700
    PinkFoxxy wrote: »

horny
    Meso_ManEinoWetSocksAgain
  • DoomKittenDoomKitten
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 610
    PinkFoxxy wrote: »

Some of us use this game as an escape and to have fun and being a person you to easily identify with can make it to easy to reflect their own reality, I've already said I play both and it's fun to make little head cannons about my small pool of characters and my friends hehe.
    OneConfusedMilletianSyrusMarufujiAcheronsSaraneth
  • SherriSherri
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,580
    lf> girl who plays both gender character option
  • WAtheAnumWAtheAnum
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,285
    pff youre all chumps.
    im a attackhelicopter in disguise. airwolf is my dad, you all should be worried now muhahahah :>
  • MiguelxMiguelx
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,885
    All my characters in every game are female. That being said, I don't act like a girl with all these weeabo phrases.
  • DanteYodaDanteYoda
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 960
    edited 4:56PM November 2, 2018
    I use nearly all female characters myself and i'm a guy, generally because females are far more sexy and have far better clothing options.

Especially in this game where clothing cannot be worn by other genders, i think is silly.
  • SaranethSaraneth
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,995
    Because I like cute things.
    Also would rather look at a female all day than a male.
    DanteYoda
  • AcheronsAcherons
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 975
    So does female characters in maplestory have more better quality options in terms of appearances?
  • SyrusMarufujiSyrusMarufuji
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,395
    Depends on what you're into. I prefer playing feminine looking males.
    SaranethOneConfusedMilletian
  • KatsKats
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,585
    edited 8:15PM November 2, 2018
    I don't have a single male character lol.
    If a game allows me to pick gender with no class restrictions, I will always go female.
    If a game does have restrictions, I still make female characters first, and only go for male characters if the classes interest me enough lol.

As for why? Female characters usually have more options when it comes to fashion/costumes, hair styles and all that.
    And if I'm gonna play dress-up with a character, I'd much rather do so with a cute female character lul.
    SaranethAcherons
  • smol_burritosmol_burrito
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 985
    Acherons wrote: »
    So does female characters in maplestory have more better quality options in terms of appearances?

idk, i think the male customization is pretty good too. objectively speaking though, i suppose the female is probably better as always. (at least with UGC)

if i can wear this i'm happy LOL
    SyrusMarufujiOneConfusedMilletian
  • SyrusMarufujiSyrusMarufuji
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,395

idk, i think the male customization is pretty good too. objectively speaking though, i suppose the female is probably better as always. (at least with UGC)

fact that males can wear dresses and skirts makes me so happy
    VeremisiaOneConfusedMilletian
  • smol_burritosmol_burrito
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 985

fact that males can wear dresses and skirts makes me so happy

oh yea! and that's certainly not something you see in every game
  • ScarlyScarly
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 575
    Yeah, I think it's a mistake to assume that a character's gender says anything about the gender of the creator of that character.

As a lady of class and elegance, I pretty much always play as female characters. Though, I tend to opt for more gender neutral styling options.

I've found that I don't get any special favors and people are just as eager to be jerks to me as they are to just about anyone else. I really don't have a lot of luck in the friends department or as far as having leeway for gear score or whatever goes.

I don't think that it's generally possible to get catfished in an mmo unless you're really reading a LOT into someone's character design. Or, you're looking for love in all the wrong places.
    SyrusMarufuji
  • KhalykKhalyk
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,400
    WAtheAnum wrote: »
    pff youre all chumps.
    im a attackhelicopter in disguise. airwolf is my dad, you all should be worried now muhahahah :>

You just dated yourself by mentioning airwolf... Oh crap... I dated myself by knowing what airwolf was...
    OneConfusedMilletian
  • KhalykKhalyk
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,400
    I have a female priest but I think that's the norm now right..?

My priest is a dude, he also wears a halo so you totally know hes not worshiping dark gods...
  • BizuBizu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,595
    Am a woman.

I do my best to play female characters without letting people know I'm a woman (unless it's relevant to the conversation.) Typically in most games, if you're a woman you'll be faced with two kinds of sexism.

There's that good-guy sexism where males dote on you, give you gear in hopes you'll give them attention. They don't see you as anything more than a female to give them affection. Gross.

Then there's the antithesis of that coddling, which men and women alike look down upon women who publicize their gender because they dislike that girls "get a free ride." In exchange, I have to work harder to prove I know what my build means, what BIS is, that I'm actually skilled. If I make a mistake, a get a bit more flack. If I'm a high rank / well geared, people accuse me of doing lascivious things in exchange for my gear.

It's simply easier for me to be a female, with a female avatar, and talk to people with a masculine attitude/tone.

And you know what- if you're a guy playing a female avatar for the goodies, props to you. I can respect the hustle. If you're a girl and doing that, props to you. Again, I respect the hustle. Just annoying that I've to prove I'm "not one of those girls."
    AcheronsSyrusMarufujiOneConfusedMilletianSherri
  • XtonyXtony
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,000