Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

[Guide] Abandoned Mine B1

EternalRainbowsEternalRainbows
Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,055
edited 2:39PM October 31, 2018 in General Chat
It's your first time doing B1 mines and you have no idea what to do. You're lost and the path seems to repeat itself. You finally get to the end only to be destroyed by the boss at the end. You need help...

WELL, THIS GUIDE IS FOR YOU! This guide will explain:
-How to get to the end.
-The branching paths that can happen.
-What bosses you can encounter.

Remember, the path to the boss is random. So the path won't always be the same as last time!

Having well equipped gear is recommended because the boss's attacks hurt quite a bit. If you don't do a lot of DPS or have attacks that can't hit high, it might take longer to finish the dungeon.

--How to Get to the End--
Here's a map to get to the boss:
Ko7Ckue.png

If you're looking at the map and panicking about all of the lines, don't worry! It's not as confusing as you think.
The white lines indicate the path to the lever. The purple dot indicate a start of the split (Look at the next section on what to do). The blue square is the lever you need to interact with. The orange line indicates the final path and minecart ride. The green is where the end is and where boss spawns.

But what are these red X's?
The red X's are where blocks can spawn to block you, preventing you from taking that path.

--Branching Paths--
There are 4 splits in the path (indicated by a purple dot on the map). If a block is in one of the path, you'll have to take the other path.

Split 1:
You either take the top path or the bottom path.
hBfWPAb.jpg
Split 2:
k3y7Ksx.jpg
Split 3:
Pg4od2m.jpg
Split 4:
You either take the left path or the top path.
m7bC6WP.jpg

There are also 2 mineshafts you can enter to save you some time but there is only one that's useful.
Useful:
q6AkRL0.jpg
Useless:
zyRoR3a.jpg

--The Bosses You Can Encounter--
YOU DON'T GET TOMBSHOCKED WHEN KILLED IN THE MINES. IF YOU HAVE A PET, USE ITS AUTO-REVIVE TO REVIVE WITHOUT HAVING TO RUN BACK!!

There are two bosses you can encounter:
Yellowhide
IWRVwUO.png
It has two phases:

Phase 1 Attacks:
-It'll dashes across the left and right side. Don't get in it's way.
-It'll stomps up and down for a bit doing an small AOE around it, temporarily stunning you.

Phase 2 Attacks:
-It dashes across the left and right side at extreme speed.
-The stomp attack hurts more.
-It shoots magical blue horns across the map.

Curse Roller
[I don't have an image cuz I never got it on pic. If you can send me a hidden UI image of it, would be appreciated thanks]
It has two phases:

Phase 1 Attacks:
-It'll rolls across the left and right side doing continuous damage every time you're in it's way.
-It'll do a tailswipe around itself.

Phase 2 Attacks:
-It'll roll across the left and right side a lot faster.
-It'll doing a tailswipe and then a tongue whip.
-It'll shoots magical orange discs across the map.

After you kill the boss you're get your rewards and you can leave! I hope this guide helped you. If I missed anything please tell me.
  1. Was this guide useful?8 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (8 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments