Learn everything about the Skilled Ally update this month from the patch notes!

>> http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/51769/skilled-ally-update-v15

[Guide] Maple OX Quiz Cheat Sheet

ChillBearChillBear
MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,690
edited 11:15AM October 29, 2018 in General Chat
Preface:
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted already but I'll take it upon myself to share what I'm using. This cheat sheet for the Maple OX Quiz is a compilation of the many cheat sheets out there including my own. Duplicates have been deleted out and explanations for questions removed to declutter the list.

I'd like to give credit to all the community members who compiled the various lists out there. Enjoy.

Note: the sheet is still a work in progress and has yet to receive more questions/answers.

How to use:
Use Ctrl + F to type in the first few words of a question.

Link:

Message me using the discord tag on the cheat sheet to add any questions/answers that aren't on there already.

ZarozianCyntusZintack

Comments

• thdthd
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,605
    Very useful. Thank you for sharing this.
  • HauvenHauven
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 560
    While useful, this might prompt them to more urgently replace those questions with other questions to make it less possible for someone to 'cheat' their way through a quiz.
    Zintack
  • thdthd
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,605
    Hauven wrote: »
    While useful, this might prompt them to more urgently replace those questions with other questions to make it less possible for someone to 'cheat' their way through a quiz.

I dont think so
  • ZintackZintack
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,520
    While this is most likely useful to a lot of people... doesn't this kill the fun of the minigame? Q_Q
    Grizzly_Tank
  • SaranethSaraneth
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,995

You really think they'd waste time doing that especially seeing as if they did there would be another guide like this within a few days? I don't think so.

Also thanks for the guide. Saved for future use.
    Zintack
  • ChillBearChillBear
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,690

It's very unlikely that would happen. Just doesn't fit with the logic of Nexon to put in that much effort to prevent people from succeeding.
  • DanDKDanDK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 33,525
    edited 5:08AM November 1, 2018
    ChillBear wrote: »

It's very unlikely that would happen. Just doesn't fit with the logic of Nexon to put in that much effort to prevent people from succeeding

FTFY
    ChillBear