Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974

[NA-Middle East] How much Skin is too much?

Comments

  • PinkFoxxyPinkFoxxy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,090
    Posts: 66
    Member
    edited 7:41PM October 30, 2018
    Aie wrote: »
    they arent kids tho.
    im 21 and i look 14 does that mean i can't be sexual?

    you know exactly what i meant in my comment, and these people knnow exactly what they meant when they chose the "Small girl" character with big boobs instead of a regular woman instead.

    "Loli may refer to: Loli (ロリ, rori) – A Japanese slang term for a young girl who has not reached the age to sexual consent or looks younger than her true age."

    most people who choose these characters refer to them as lolis, which by definition, means they know, or atleast assume that they are small girls/resemble small girls, and still continue to sexualize them
    Leilafi
  • SaranethSaraneth
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,995
    Posts: 129
    Member
    edited 3:42AM November 4, 2018
    PinkFoxxy wrote: »
    Aie wrote: »
    they arent kids tho.
    im 21 and i look 14 does that mean i can't be sexual?

    you know exactly what i meant in my comment, and these people knnow exactly what they meant when they chose the "Small girl" character with big boobs instead of a regular woman instead.

    "Loli may refer to: Loli (ロリ, rori) – A Japanese slang term for a young girl who has not reached the age to sexual consent or looks younger than her true age."

    most people who choose these characters refer to them as lolis, which by definition, means they know, or atleast assume that they are small girls/resemble small girls, and still continue to sexualize them

    Characters in this game aren't lolis, they are chibis. Chibi (ちび or チビ) is a Japanese slang word describing something short (a thing, an animal or a person).

    If you see them as lolis then that's on you.

    SherriLeilafiGreta
  • MiguelxMiguelx
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,885
    Posts: 95
    Member
    Imagine re skinning pants to look like panties and expecting validation when the item is called pants. 4Head
  • SaranethSaraneth
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,995
    Posts: 129
    Member
    Miguelx wrote: »
    Imagine re skinning pants to look like panties and expecting validation when the item is called pants. 4Head

    Oh the humanity! Not panties? What has the world come to?
  • BizuBizu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,595
    Posts: 25
    Member
    Saraneth wrote: »
    Miguelx wrote: »
    Imagine re skinning pants to look like panties and expecting validation when the item is called pants. 4Head

    Oh the humanity! Not panties? What has the world come to?

    being able to wear panties underneath your over-sized shirts and hoodies is a fashion choice for some women / kids. There's nothing inherently wrong with panties until someone else add the sexual context to them.
    SyrusMarufujimewberi
  • SaranethSaraneth
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,995
    Posts: 129
    Member
    Bizu wrote: »
    Saraneth wrote: »
    Miguelx wrote: »
    Imagine re skinning pants to look like panties and expecting validation when the item is called pants. 4Head

    Oh the humanity! Not panties? What has the world come to?

    being able to wear panties underneath your over-sized shirts and hoodies is a fashion choice for some women / kids. There's nothing inherently wrong with panties until someone else add the sexual context to them.

    I agree with you :)
    I was making fun.
    Bizu
  • PinkFoxxyPinkFoxxy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,090
    Posts: 66
    Member
    edited 7:27AM November 1, 2018
    Saraneth wrote: »
    PinkFoxxy wrote: »
    Aie wrote: »
    they arent kids tho.
    im 21 and i look 14 does that mean i can't be sexual?

    you know exactly what i meant in my comment, and these people knnow exactly what they meant when they chose the "Small girl" character with big boobs instead of a regular woman instead.

    "Loli may refer to: Loli (ロリ, rori) – A Japanese slang term for a young girl who has not reached the age to sexual consent or looks younger than her true age."

    most people who choose these characters refer to them as lolis, which by definition, means they know, or atleast assume that they are small girls/resemble small girls, and still continue to sexualize them

    Characters in this game aren't lolis, they are chibis. Chibi (ちび or チビ) is a Japanese slang word describing something short (a thing, an animal or a person).

    If you see them as lolis then that's on you, you sicko.

    First of all, dont try to divert the attention back on me by making me look bad. i was talking about ELINS FROM TERA. read next time honey
  • SyrusMarufujiSyrusMarufuji
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,395
    Posts: 202
    Member
    PinkFoxxy wrote: »
    Saraneth wrote: »
    PinkFoxxy wrote: »
    Aie wrote: »
    they arent kids tho.
    im 21 and i look 14 does that mean i can't be sexual?

    you know exactly what i meant in my comment, and these people knnow exactly what they meant when they chose the "Small girl" character with big boobs instead of a regular woman instead.

    "Loli may refer to: Loli (ロリ, rori) – A Japanese slang term for a young girl who has not reached the age to sexual consent or looks younger than her true age."

    most people who choose these characters refer to them as lolis, which by definition, means they know, or atleast assume that they are small girls/resemble small girls, and still continue to sexualize them

    Characters in this game aren't lolis, they are chibis. Chibi (ちび or チビ) is a Japanese slang word describing something short (a thing, an animal or a person).

    If you see them as lolis then that's on you, you sicko.

    First of all, dont try to divert the attention back on me by making me look bad. i was talking about ELINS FROM TERA. read next time honey

    Dude how are elins from tera relevant to a discussion about maplestory ugc guidelines.
    LeilafiGreta
  • SaranethSaraneth
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,995
    Posts: 129
    Member
    PinkFoxxy wrote: »
    Saraneth wrote: »
    PinkFoxxy wrote: »
    Aie wrote: »
    they arent kids tho.
    im 21 and i look 14 does that mean i can't be sexual?

    you know exactly what i meant in my comment, and these people knnow exactly what they meant when they chose the "Small girl" character with big boobs instead of a regular woman instead.

    "Loli may refer to: Loli (ロリ, rori) – A Japanese slang term for a young girl who has not reached the age to sexual consent or looks younger than her true age."

    most people who choose these characters refer to them as lolis, which by definition, means they know, or atleast assume that they are small girls/resemble small girls, and still continue to sexualize them

    Characters in this game aren't lolis, they are chibis. Chibi (ちび or チビ) is a Japanese slang word describing something short (a thing, an animal or a person).

    If you see them as lolis then that's on you, you sicko.

    First of all, dont try to divert the attention back on me by making me look bad. i was talking about ELINS FROM TERA. read next time honey

    Dude how are elins from tera relevant to a discussion about maplestory ugc guidelines.

    Right? Think these people are getting confused about the game they are playing.
  • PinkFoxxyPinkFoxxy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,090
    Posts: 66
    Member
    PinkFoxxy wrote: »
    Saraneth wrote: »
    PinkFoxxy wrote: »
    Aie wrote: »
    they arent kids tho.
    im 21 and i look 14 does that mean i can't be sexual?

    you know exactly what i meant in my comment, and these people knnow exactly what they meant when they chose the "Small girl" character with big boobs instead of a regular woman instead.

    "Loli may refer to: Loli (ロリ, rori) – A Japanese slang term for a young girl who has not reached the age to sexual consent or looks younger than her true age."

    most people who choose these characters refer to them as lolis, which by definition, means they know, or atleast assume that they are small girls/resemble small girls, and still continue to sexualize them

    Characters in this game aren't lolis, they are chibis. Chibi (ちび or チビ) is a Japanese slang word describing something short (a thing, an animal or a person).

    If you see them as lolis then that's on you, you sicko.

    First of all, dont try to divert the attention back on me by making me look bad. i was talking about ELINS FROM TERA. read next time honey

    Dude how are elins from tera relevant to a discussion about maplestory ugc guidelines.

    and who are you? if youre going to butt in, atleast make it worth my time
  • SherriSherri
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,580
    Posts: 690
    Member
    PinkFoxxy wrote: »
    and who are you? if youre going to butt in, atleast make it worth my time

    ummmm you're forgetting this is a public forum meaning anyone can reply to what you post -_-
    SyrusMarufujiOneConfusedMilletianLeilafiGretaIncompEthnica
  • BeariieBeariie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,815
    Posts: 160
    Member
    To much skin. How much would you let your daughter show in public? Go by that guideline, safest bet on your stuff not being removed.

    Player avatars are more childlike then drawn NPCs as well. I dont think its about sexually suggestive content but representation. In America if you went into public and showed anyone that wasnt in the know about the game, 10/10 they would probably say your character is a child. Doesnt matter if its chibi or not, no one cares aside from those wanting to push suggestive content on a childlike avatar. Saves nexon the hassle of getting sued for supporting immorality cause this community doesnt have a limit on what they are willing to do for money. And reason to suspect, some of yall are closet pedos.
    HowlyeBulbasaurFloeLeilafiIncomp
  • CzareCzare
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,700
    Posts: 205
    Member
    oh man checking in and seeing all this commotion about burqa's is hilarious
  • SyrusMarufujiSyrusMarufuji
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,395
    Posts: 202
    Member
    edited 1:41PM November 2, 2018
    Beariie wrote: »
    Player avatars are more childlike then drawn NPCs as well.
    Npcs have in game avatars too you know
    1ddVN52.pngg3NI5Qq.pngnreDZhW.pngbN2XwlC.pngCqEyKsr.pngBUoAM9n.png

    And one for the males.
    gh45fq7.png
    SaranethGreta
  • BeariieBeariie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,815
    Posts: 160
    Member
    Beariie wrote: »
    Player avatars are more childlike then drawn NPCs as well.
    Npcs have in game avatars too you know
    1ddVN52.pngg3NI5Qq.pngnreDZhW.pngbN2XwlC.pngCqEyKsr.pngBUoAM9n.png

    And one for the males.
    gh45fq7.png

    Doesnt really address anything to what I said. Drawn NPCs as in pictures posted on the first page. In comparison to childlike players. While some of the things you listed are considered childlike, they do not really show off to much or anything sexual, just crop tops on the 2 of the right. Madria is another story.
    Leilafi
  • BulbasaurBulbasaur
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,525
    Posts: 233
    Member
    Bizu wrote: »
    being able to wear panties underneath your over-sized shirts and hoodies is a fashion choice for some women / kids. There's nothing inherently wrong with panties until someone else add the sexual context to them.

    So you think there's nothing wrong with showing your underwear in public? Lol.
    Floe
  • SaranethSaraneth
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,995
    Posts: 129
    Member
    edited 5:48PM November 2, 2018
    Bulbasaur wrote: »
    Bizu wrote: »
    being able to wear panties underneath your over-sized shirts and hoodies is a fashion choice for some women / kids. There's nothing inherently wrong with panties until someone else add the sexual context to them.

    So you think there's nothing wrong with showing your underwear in public? Lol.

    This is a game. Not the public.

    But no. I don't see an issue even if you were out in public irl. Why so sensitive?
    SyrusMarufujiGreta
  • BulbasaurBulbasaur
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,525
    Posts: 233
    Member
    Saraneth wrote: »
    Bulbasaur wrote: »
    Bizu wrote: »
    being able to wear panties underneath your over-sized shirts and hoodies is a fashion choice for some women / kids. There's nothing inherently wrong with panties until someone else add the sexual context to them.

    So you think there's nothing wrong with showing your underwear in public? Lol.

    I don't see an issue even if you were out in public irl.

    Well there's a good explanation for that... that's because you're a pervert.
    FloeSherri
  • SyrusMarufujiSyrusMarufuji
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,395
    Posts: 202
    Member
    Beariie wrote: »
    Doesnt really address anything to what I said. Drawn NPCs as in pictures posted on the first page. In comparison to childlike players. While some of the things you listed are considered childlike, they do not really show off to much or anything sexual, just crop tops on the 2 of the right. Madria is another story.

    I listed these npcs because youre implying that the ugc on the first page is any more sexual than the clothing being worn on these npcs.

    You think crop tops are sexual or show too much? Thats hilarious, but beside the point. Way to dodge the issue of Madria's in game avatar by the way considering she has the same proportions as our characters but is objectively very sexualized.

    Not to mention I find it interesting you dont find briefs sexual on a male character (neither do I by the way) but midriffs on a female char is too much.

    Thinking emoji.
    SaranethmewberiGretaIncomp
  • SyrusMarufujiSyrusMarufuji
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,395
    Posts: 202
    Member
    Annnd the people obsessed with accusing others of pedophilia are derailing the question again. ._.
    Sherri