Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

→ NA East ← Tonic ♦ Up-and-coming mid-core! ♦

KaiieaKaiiea
MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,085
Forum Moderator
edited 10:28PM November 14, 2018 in Guild Recruitment
Tonic is a new guild on NA East recruiting new members! We are looking for mature, mid-core members who are interested in growing the guild into a large family. If you'd like to be an integral part of an up-and-coming guild, join us now!

Our guild's focus is social yet focused on working together to prepare and complete end-game content. We are looking for active members who are equally interested in both getting stuff done and having a good time. Gearing up and taking on all aspects of the game together while progressing through the ranks is what we're here to do!

Requirements
  • Interest in progress and/or running end-game content - Minimum 4500 GS for running raids OR equivalent of 800+ trophy count/account progression
  • Please have Discord and be willing to participate in VC occasionally - We want to get to know you and for you to get to know us!
  • Ready-for-fun attitude (We're Tonic, not toxic!)

Interested? Want to chat? Leave a quick comment here letting us know you're reaching out then send a guild app & whisper in-game to Dolly! If I'm not on, pls reach out to me on Discord Dolly#0001

Comments

• SFWSFW
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 200
    Feel free to contact me on discord or in-game!

Discord: SFW#0001
    In-game: SFW

Thanks Dolly for getting this post together!
  • KaiieaKaiiea
    Forum Moderator
    Bump! Recruiting 2nd round! Let's get ready for Chaos Raids!
  • KaiieaKaiiea
    Forum Moderator
    Recruiting again, send me a message in-game or on Discord :)