Check out the patch notes for the v20 Lovely Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55909/lovely-update-v20

Account trophies

ExotysExotys
MapleStory 2 Rep: 685
in Suggestions and Feedback
Fast one :

Shouldnt you link Trophys to Account instead of character ?

We can see if somone is advanced in game with the character equipement, but the trophy could ne a good way to see if somone is experimented even if its an alt. It work nicely on somes MMO.

If People dont like to be selected on their exp and fear too much to be rejected from dungeon, i can understand but thats why guild are made for :3
LimeCodeSleepyMaya

Comments

• AlexstrazsaAlexstrazsa
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 805
    This suggestion has been thrown around a lot recently. Hopefully they listen to the community on this, because there's no reason you should have to cut down 100,000 trees on more than one character for a color palette. Or be logged in for 2400 hours.
  • LimeCodeLimeCode
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 900
    Agreed. More trophies need to be looked at and considered account based.
  • CLCCLC
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,375
    edited 5:52AM October 25, 2018
    The characters are currently too detached from each other.

MMORPGS are all about character progression, playing on your alt does the exact opposite. They need to address this early on, and linking trophies is a great solution.
  • Nanachi_CCCPNanachi_CCCP
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,900
    I 100% agree,the only reason i hate to play alt here is because i would need to spend years to get same trophy on them.
    If i need to win 1000000mckey games for trophy on my main,i can not go play my alt or it will take me hundreds of years to do.
  • AlfaniAlfani
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,775
    Absolutely agree.
    I've put a lot of work into my main, that I'm just not willing to do again on an alt.
    Which is why I haven't bothered with them. Which is kinda a bummer. ;3;
  • ShoxieShoxie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 515
    This suggestion has been thrown around a lot recently. Hopefully they listen to the community on this, because there's no reason you should have to cut down 100,000 trees on more than one character for a color palette. Or be logged in for 2400 hours.

You mean 24,000 hours, lol.
    No player should have to spend 24,000 hours on ONE CHARACTER just to unlock a trophy.