Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

~Jeri's Fantasy Art -, Free Update due to closure

Comments

• ThuanMS2ThuanMS2
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 310
    Commissioned Alucard from hellsing and Jeri did amazing on it! The details and shading are beautifully done. I can't get over how well it was done. If you need to commission someone Jeri is definitely the person you should go to first! Amazing artwork

1znbz2b.png
    TheBill
  • TheBillTheBill
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,105
    edited 11:29AM December 14, 2018
    Updated the look of the front page + added recent commissions!
    9Uc0UOUl.jpg
    cNmGtt4l.jpg
    o66e8UB.png
  • KatoMegumiKatoMegumi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 310
    60ffbb06c5.jpg

Commissioned kato megumi from saekano from Jeri and I must say she die a great job on my request.Jeri communicates timelines and shares detailed work in progress updates with you so you have an idea what the end product look like while also being very open to suggestions you have.Definitely would recommend Jeri for your UGC needs.
    TheBill
  • TheBillTheBill
    edited 10:46AM December 19, 2018
    Updated Recent works with latest batch of commissions! (Lightning, Razia, Ruby Rose).
    Note: I am currently closed for commissions and will take only a few in January due to lots of exams :>
    94k0PEo.jpg
    zZdII0m.jpg
    NHwixxg.jpg
  • TheBillTheBill
    Feb update! My commissions are officially reopened :) if interested, please send me a message via discord jeriatrik#9028
  • TheBillTheBill
    Here are some more recent completed works :)

G6u88PA.jpg
    dCvbUNP.jpg
  • WednesdayWednesday
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 550
    20190305214119_1.jpg
    image0.jpg

Jeri did the manga version of Raphtalia's outfit for me, as well as her sword. The care and attention to detail that he puts into his work is just outstanding. An absolute gem of an artist to work with.

Am so happy with how everything came out that I'm commissioning another 2 projects with him. Cannot recommend him enough! If you're on the fence about doing a project with him, do it – you won't regret it :3
  • TheBillTheBill
    Updated my original post due to MS2 closure