Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974

Not Available : Game Launch Blocked.

PatrickosPatrickos
MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
edited 9:56AM October 21, 2018 in Tech Support
Hello,

I already wrote a ticket about this and the answer was that my country (Lebanon) isn't available on your coverage area. The GM told me to write on the forum about my problem so you guys can take it into consideration.

Sorry if this was the wrong place to post this topic. Is there any solution or a way to play the game ?

Thank you

Edit : Just noticed when i'm checking the launcher, Maplestory 1 is available and can be played, but not Maplestory 2.

Comments

• DigitalcatDigitalcat
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,960
    Hey lad!

If your country is not in the service area for Maple Story 2, there is no way to officially play the game until your country has been included or your region is given their own servers.
    Patrickos
  • PatrickosPatrickos
    Do they usually include new countries or open new servers ? And if yes, how long does it usually take?

Thank you :)
  • DigitalcatDigitalcat
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,960
    edited 9:45AM October 22, 2018
    Patrickos wrote: »
    Do they usually include new countries or open new servers ? And if yes, how long does it usually take?

Thank you :)

If Nexon has plans to extend their market in those area's perhaps, but it might not be Nexon that at the end will do that, for example the first Maple Story has several different service providers providing the game in different Regions. So while Nexon won't directly host their owns servers in those area's, they might license out the game to different providers to host in their stead.

Also no problem lad! :D
  • PatrickosPatrickos
    You have been incredibly helpful, thank you !
  • JonhsonAbigaileJonhsonAbigaile
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 100
    edited 8:49AM December 5, 2019
    Great post, thank you so much.
    Download the app Lucky Patcher free.