Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

Please remove the auto-aim from priest's dash

NeihelNeihel
MapleStory 2 Rep: 960
edited 11:46AM October 20, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
there's no reason we need the worst dash in the game when we're playing the least popular role that literally just pulls us to the nearest team mate when said team mate is standing in lava
ClintJrAbsolutelyNotNohvel

Comments

• kattzkittikattzkitti
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 530
    It would be nice, but only if we could also aim it with mouse cursor and it was made into a small AoE around the end of the dash. It's supposed to be an instant panic-response button to save an ally, removing the auto-aim kills the button without further adjustments.
  • ShybzShybz
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,975
    Would be nice if a button tap dashed to an ally, and holding it did the full dash.
  • TalnovaTalnova
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,065
    I think it would be good if they split it into two abilities, once that dashes to a player and heals them and one that just dashes.
  • KasorasKasoras
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,350
    edited 10:07PM October 20, 2018
    Priest is not the least popular by far. Theif, knight, and archer are all less played.
    Bebop
  • FoomBerryFoomBerry
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 620
    A toggle ability would be nice, especially when you're trying to use it outside of combat/dungeons to move around and you're shorted full range because of a very close player.
  • SmashSenpaiSmashSenpai
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,420
    kattzkitti wrote: »
    It would be nice, but only if we could also aim it with mouse cursor and it was made into a small AoE around the end of the dash. It's supposed to be an instant panic-response button to save an ally, removing the auto-aim kills the button without further adjustments.
    The heal from the dash is too weak to save anybody.

I can aim the dash myself to reach an ally. Having the auto targeting only serves to hurt the priest when trying to dodge attacks.
  • KatsKats
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,585
    edited 4:04AM October 21, 2018
    This has been suggested time and time again.
    Most want to see it removed, and a lot of those that don't now will want it changed once Chaos Raids are in the game.
    Trying to find a direction to dodge in that would actually lead you out of the attack is often times quite annoying when there's 9 other people around you.

You do get used to it but every now and then you have no way of avoiding an ability due to allies getting in the way no matter what direction you dash towards.

Now, I am very happy to say that, this ability HAS been changed in Korea, I would just hope that we get this change sooner rather than later.