Check out the patch notes for the v20 Lovely Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55909/lovely-update-v20

Excited about the Million Players Celebration??

Comments

• OpposeOppose
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,140
    Only a few more days to go!
  • GawertyGawerty
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 740
    I'm actually really excited that this happened so quickly, it brings a sort of good vibe to the community to know that so many people like it! :)
  • supermikysupermiky
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,945
    Maple Guide
    While I do like this event, I won't be able to get the rewards as I'm only level 38 and trying to explore everything instead of rushing straight to the max level. Besides, there are very few who are level 60.
    Greta
  • FloeFloe
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,035
    supermiky wrote: »
    While I do like this event, I won't be able to get the rewards as I'm only level 38 and trying to explore everything instead of rushing straight to the max level. Besides, there are very few who are level 60.

That is simply not true mate. It takes 7-10 hours of doing main story to reach level 50. Then you can literally do level 50-60 AFK with performing music. That takes what? another 7 hours without any exp boost? Shouldn't take more than that tbh.
    That in and on itself, a week after release and more than two weeks after head start a whole bunch of char's are 60. It's far from 'very few'.
  • GretaGreta
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,080
    Floe wrote: »
    supermiky wrote: »

That is simply not true mate. It takes 7-10 hours of doing main story to reach level 50. Then you can literally do level 50-60 AFK with performing music. That takes what? another 7 hours without any exp boost? Shouldn't take more than that tbh.
    That in and on itself, a week after release and more than two weeks after head start a whole bunch of char's are 60. It's far from 'very few'.

Some people like to explore.